Jordan Dinasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Dinasty

I just found this, it looks like the Jordan dinasty is going to continue.... man time goes by very fast, I didn't tjink his sons were this old. Anyway, they have exactly the same style as their dad, and I don't know I would have tried football or baseball... they have some big shoes to fill and lots of pressure I imagine.

Here is the video

2008... Beijing, China
    2010... Vancouver, Canada
    2012... London, United Kingdom
    2014... Shoci, Russian Federation
    2016... Madrid, Chicago, Tokyo???

They do look good. Great link.
    Alrighty then! Take care now, bye bye then.

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin
      They do look good. Great link.

Ditto.

Comment

the jordan sons won't even come close. my university is trying to recruit one of them to play someday but everyone knows we are just doing it for media spotlight and to get more money for the university from whatever means possible. if my university does succeed i smell "bench warmer" unless daddy is there to watch.

the younger brother though from what the university scouts stated though is the better of the two. all of the things I am saying however is all rumor/speculation but it's been discussed quite plenty around the basketball crazed fans in my university.
        "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information