PDA

View Full Version : VISA to Canada

PHILIPeurobasket
01-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Guys, can you tell me how I can get VISA to Canada? Is this a easy way? What can I say when I will talk about VISA? Any ideas? Please help ...:)

Juan Carlos Nadal
01-04-2007, 05:21 PM
There are no hard or easy, or even alternative, ways to get a visa, Philip. There's only one way. Go to the website of the canadian embassy in Poland and check the details for a visa application. As simple as that. You will probably arrange an apointment and go there with your application. Depending on the reason for your trip, you will require a different type of visa (immigrant, non-immigrant for bussiness, non-imigrant for tourism, etc). No one can inform you better than their website.

PHILIPeurobasket
01-04-2007, 05:32 PM
There are no hard or easy, or even alternative, ways to get a visa, Philip. There's only one way. Go to the website of the canadian embassy in Poland and check the details for a visa application. As simple as that. You will probably arrange an apointment and go there with your application. Depending on the reason for your trip, you will require a different type of visa (immigrant, non-immigrant for bussiness, non-imigrant for tourism, etc). No one can inform you better than their website.

JNC OK ... I find this site http://geo.international.gc.ca/canada-europa/poland/right_nav/embassy5-en.asp?lang_update=1 and now I will read it ...

I want go to Canada in summer, only like non-imigrant for tourism ...

***If you are visiting a friend or family member in Canada, you are advised to include an invitation from your host. Your host should not fax or mail the invitation to the Embassy, but rather should send it directly to you so that you can attach the original document to your visa application form. The invitation does not need to be notarised. Please note that an invitation does not guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Joško Poljak Fan
01-04-2007, 05:56 PM
sorry for the intermezzo, i'm just watching Borat :D

... I'd never go there...

elaj
01-04-2007, 06:01 PM
sorry for the intrermezzo, i'm just watching Borat :D

..i'd never go there...
hey, I have relatives there :mad: :rolleyes: :D

helenk579
06-18-2010, 03:08 AM
JNC OK ... I find this site http://geo.international.gc.ca/canada-europa/poland/right_nav/embassy5-en.asp?lang_update=1 and now I will read it ...

I want go to Canada in summer, only like non-imigrant for tourism ...

***If you are visiting a friend or family member in Canada, you are advised to include an invitation from your host. Your host should not fax or mail the invitation to the Embassy, but rather should send it directly to you so that you can attach the original document to your visa application form. The invitation does not need to be notarised. Please note that an invitation does not guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Such a very amazing link!