PDA

View Full Version : KK Split

Joško Poljak Fan
12-31-2006, 12:36 PM
What the hell? i'm reading they're again left without money.
I know they spent some money for buying those 2 americans at the end of last year, but where did all the money go? If I am not mistaken they've got 700.000 € for Ukič and I'm sure they've got some lower ammount for Pašalić?

Markoishvili
12-31-2006, 02:13 PM
That money covered some previous debt`s, unforutnately unlike in recent years Split now doesn`t even have a corp of talented youngsters, guys like Josip Sobin, Mario and Ante Delas aren`t gonna be anything more then role players at Balkan level or slightly more. The only player worth mentioning is Damjan Rudez, who will probably make it to NBA, but he is not a product of Split`s incubator.

I don`t know where this club is heading, Radja has proven incompetent as far as building competitive team goes, i know he resolved a lot of debt`s, but what that means to me like a fan, nothing pretty much. Thier coaching staff is also very questionable, in junior categories. When Subotic will get the picture of the situation, he will immediately resign, the present is hapless and the future doesn`t look any brighter. No money, no talents, nothing at all.

Joško Poljak Fan
12-31-2006, 03:29 PM
I don't really know much about the next generation of Split's players, not enough time to pay attention to them as I used to, but eventhough the next generation is as you say average, I don't have any doubt Split will keep producing talented players in the future - It's just that it would be much easier for future players to develope if Split could at least stay in the adriatic league, so I got upset with reading they're in financial troubles again. They probably will cover it with selling Rudež and Perić but this way they'll never get close to Adriatic league medium level.

Picek
12-31-2006, 04:09 PM
It's just that it would be much easier for future players to develope if Split could at least stay in the adriatic league, .
it will be very hard for them to finish among three best teams in Croatia..
and only three croatian clubs will participate in regional league next year...
but that's their problem.. they are the main reason why we will lose one place...
and I do hope that they won't be the ones to claim the third spot..
they simply don't deserve it.. not with this managament and not with players like Car and others...

Joško Poljak Fan
02-08-2007, 09:54 AM
I've read an interview with Radja where he is sending everyone to 3 pm....
debts suposedly were 2.5 mio € when he started with his function in the club.
He is bashing Kaštropil for his effort in the team... looks like he considers Perič the same...

there could finaly be a day when Split would be without all those troubles, with one normal sponsor, fighting back for the euroleague...

boki
02-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Could Olimpija bring Perić for next season? How much would Split demand for him?

Joško Poljak Fan
02-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Zdovc wanted to bring him over 2 years ago, together with Rančič... but I forgot for which player Split demanded 170.000 € either Rančič or Perič... could've been Zdovc is manager for both players, while he is also a sport director of Olimpija. I don't know to be honest, but if everything goes as planned next season we've got Milič, Manu, Ožbolt, Lorbek and Čebular on SG/SF, so imo unless one of those is out Perič won't play for Olimpija next season.

Picek
02-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Could Olimpija bring Perić for next season? How much would Split demand for him?I don't think he would cost much..
a box of beer maybe :D
just kidding ofcourse but I don't think Split will put a high buyout fee on his contract..

I've read an interview with Radja where he is sending everyone to 3 pm....
debts suposedly were 2.5 mio € when he started with his function in the club.
He is bashing Kaštropil for his effort in the team... looks like he considers Perič the same...

there could finaly be a day when Split would be without all those troubles, with one normal sponsor, fighting back for the euroleague...
IMO Rađa is an i***t..
he is ruining that club or what's left of it anyway..
yes, debts were big but atleast back then club had somekind of future..
and what did he do? he sold Ukić for 700.000 euros or something like that and now he is acting like he saved the club with his own money..
before Rađa came to the club Split produced some good players like Žižić for example eventhough the financial situation of the club wasn't good..
Ukić, Pašalić etc. were also product of their youth school before Rađa came...
during the Rađa era their youth school didn't produce a single player worth mentioning..
youth school is practicly abandoned..
and I won't speak about first team, the results pretty much say everything..
Slovan for example has somekind of future with Preldžić, Klobučar etc., this Split team doesn't have any future..