PDA

View Full Version : Krešo "every year new club" Lončar

Picek
12-30-2006, 01:39 PM
Dynamo Moscow - Lokomotiv Rostov 79-84

http://www.basket.ru/old_site/game.asp?l=e&ID=41516

22 points and 11 rebounds by Krešo Lončar...
he is having a great season so far..

in a rather strong russian league he is averaging 13,6 points and 6,4 rebounds per game...
he is a leading scorer of his team and a second rebounder...
hopefully he'll transfer to a bigger team next season...
who knows maybe we could even see him in Spain in late summer..

Joško Poljak Fan
12-31-2006, 12:31 PM
I remember reading about him in košarka magazine when younger. He was supposed to be the biggest talent in Croatia, leaved for Benneton too soon and ended up nowhere near to a player once advertised he could become.
Because of him and some other players I got the feeling Benneton doesn't really have any interest in developing youngsters. They are more like buying a talented player for no money waiting if he'll pan out and if not, bad luck... Krešo should stay in Croatia back than and he'd be a known euroleague star by now.
Glad to hear he is doing fine in Russia...

Picek
04-09-2007, 06:02 AM
he received a "best player in superleague" award for march
against CSKA he scored 22 points on 11/15 shooting...
like I said he is having a great season..
if they can win the game against Dynamo Moscow on sunday they'll end up as fourth and that way they'll go to playoffs..
in that case Dynamo Moscow will finish as fifth team and will play in FIBA cup probably.. :D
btw. Lokomotiv Rostov won the first game in Moscow 84-79..

theblackswans
05-18-2007, 01:26 AM
I remember reading about him in košarka magazine when younger. He was supposed to be the biggest talent in Croatia, leaved for Benneton too soon and ended up nowhere near to a player once advertised he could become.
Because of him and some other players I got the feeling Benneton doesn't really have any interest in developing youngsters. They are more like buying a talented player for no money waiting if he'll pan out and if not, bad luck... Krešo should stay in Croatia back than and he'd be a known euroleague star by now.
Glad to hear he is doing fine in Russia...

Kresimir Loncar still has a lot of talent. He isn't motivated to be his best however. Also he doesn't have real NBA ability but if he worked hard he could be a real euro star.