PDA

View Full Version : IBN Awards Poll: Best Thread of the Year

Juan Carlos Nadal
12-23-2006, 07:32 PM
These are the candidate threads:

Euroleague signings and rumours Vol. 1-5.
Euroleague gameday X
Euroleague fantasy Challenge 06-07
The correct spelling thread

One vote allowed

PHILIPeurobasket
12-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Euroleague signings and rumours Vol. 1-5. - these threads are great, all news on one site, all rumours and signings ... great idea :)

sashikas
12-24-2006, 12:09 AM
As a proud member of Sunney Beatchirovitz correct spelling community, I voted for the Correct spelling thread.

Saschekaz :rolleyes:

:D

wardjdim
12-24-2006, 03:11 PM
As I belong to the "Beciroviced" list, me, Warjdmim (along with Giangdade I couldnt vote for nothing else..
Correct Spelling Now!

qiangdade
12-24-2006, 06:28 PM
correct spelling thread rulz:cool: "Beciroviced" for life ese!

aquiangular bangladeshi

rikhardur
12-25-2006, 07:40 PM
I have already been beciroviced, but it was always just subtly :D
So, I voted EL gameday(s) X, even though I consider the WC thread the best one, but it's not there.

Billy
12-26-2006, 06:37 PM
I thought the WC thread was the best as well, is it not on the list due to the closing of said thread?

T.W.Is.M.
12-27-2006, 07:18 PM
After reading more carefully the correct spelling thread I decided I wanna change my vote.I had voted 4 EL gamedays but I wanna vote 4 the correct spelling thread.Can I?

re5pectas
12-28-2006, 08:23 AM
EL gameday(s) X
though, I would vote for "ULEB cup gameday(s) X"
or for anything about WC, cause it atracted quite many new memmbers :cool:

Juan Carlos Nadal
12-28-2006, 07:29 PM
After reading more carefully the correct spelling thread I decided I wanna change my vote.I had voted 4 EL gamedays but I wanna vote 4 the correct spelling thread.Can I?

In theory yes, it is possible to remove a vote and allow you to re-vote, but if we choose to that once then we may have further requests for changes of votes which may lead to havoc. What do the rest think?

qiangdade
12-28-2006, 07:42 PM
In theory yes, it is possible to remove a vote and allow you to re-vote, but if we choose to that once then we may have further requests for changes of votes which may lead to havoc. What do the rest think?

How about a one time exception and a request to read through threads before voting, next year? Afterall the "correct spelling thread" is clearly the best thread:D :D

edit: EVEN BETTER!! Let's make a new thread with a vote (yes or no) for this matter!!!HAHA! Democracy rules

rikhardur
12-28-2006, 08:18 PM
I personally don't mind that T.W.Is.M. votes again, no problem at all. It can be just a one-time exception.

Juan Carlos Nadal
12-28-2006, 08:49 PM
Cool, if no-one wishes to raise an objection on the subject I will switch T.W.Is.M's votes. I will wait until tomorrow. ;)

T.W.Is.M.
12-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Cool, if no-one wishes to raise an objection on the subject I will switch T.W.Is.M's votes. I will wait until tomorrow. ;)

Thanks.I hadn't read the correct spelling thread before voting(my mistake).Now that I read it I'd like 2 b a member of the Sunny Beatchirovitz fan club:p
Just 4 the record, the WC thread was imo very good also...