09-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Date: 9.9.2013
Time: 14.30
Venue: Podmežakla, Jesenice

Do or die game for both of the teams...

AirBall
09-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Do or die game for both of the teams...

Only for Latvians, FYROM doesn't have chances to qualify... Even if they win big Serbia will lose against Montenegro and will kick them out, otherwise Serbia will have 2 points less in 2nd stage...

pimpekaustas
09-09-2013, 12:31 AM
Only for Latvians, FYROM doesn't have chances to qualify... Even if they win big Serbia will lose against Montenegro and will kick them out, otherwise Serbia will have 2 points less in 2nd stage...

you are serbian ofcourse :rolleyes:

AirBall
09-09-2013, 12:38 AM
you are serbian ofcourse :rolleyes:

Why is that important, I only use international name for that country... Macedonia is Greek land and I really don't want to annoy my Greek friends...

Dr. Martin
09-09-2013, 03:54 AM
Since we lost our chances to advance to the next round maybe the players that didn't play at all can show us what they got. They are our Basketball future. I would like to see Kostovski instead of Ilievski. Kostovski can shoot!

Darknemo2000
09-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Since we lost our chances to advance to the next round maybe the players that didn't play at all can show us what they got. They are our Basketball future. I would like to see Kostovski instead of Ilievski. Kostovski can shoot!

Umm you didnt loose chances yet, you need to beat latvia by +10 differnece and then hope that lithuania wins and then that serbia wins. Lithuania should try to win as they can be eliminated still, but its differnet for Serbs - for them winning isnt useful, in fact it is much better to loose so we will see.

Dr. Martin
09-09-2013, 07:12 AM
Umm you didnt loose chances yet, you need to beat latvia by +10 differnece and then hope that lithuania wins and then that serbia wins. Lithuania should try to win as they can be eliminated still, but its differnet for Serbs - for them winning isnt useful, in fact it is much better to loose so we will see.

We can try to pay MNE to lose their game :D. Imagine SRB and MNE both trying to lose :D

Ayrfon
09-09-2013, 09:18 AM
We can try to pay MNE to lose their game :D. Imagine SRB and MNE both trying to lose :D

and those players from CG who declare themselves as Serbs will play to win, those who don't will take the money and play to lose :) :cool:

lafa
09-09-2013, 09:48 AM

That is not true. If LTU wins, SRB wins and MKD wins by 10+ points, then those three teams go through win 1 win each. So I'd very strongly assume, that Serbia would like to have not one, but two wins going into second round.

P.s. Sorry, you're right, if Serbia loses Macedonia is out and Serbia carries two wins to next stage...

Darknemo2000
09-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Seems like Macedonia looses. Latvia is way superior today.

Darknemo2000
09-09-2013, 02:08 PM
Ignoring the hack on IBN. Irony is that Latvia won this match bu 10 points.

Dr. Martin
09-10-2013, 02:36 AM
I told you we will lose and MNE will win ...