PDA

View Full Version : [round1, day2] Game C/5: Croatia - Georgia

Levenspiel
09-05-2013, 07:31 AM
5-Sep-2013
14:30 CET
Celje Arena, Celje

Georgia coming after an unexpectedly big win will hope to continue the trend; while Croats will try to get their first win in the group.
What do you expect from this game, discuss here please.

pimpekaustas
09-05-2013, 11:56 AM
i watched a little georgian play it is so organized and team play, beautiful, unlike our brainless players. georgia will win i'am afraid

Dr. Martin
09-05-2013, 12:35 PM
i watched a little georgian play it is so organized and team play, beautiful, unlike our brainless players. georgia will win i'am afraid

Georgia has bigger chances, but after yesterdays results, everything is possible :) Good luck Croatia I hope that Ukic will start playing.

Joško Poljak Fan
09-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Hickman was keeping Georgia in the game by himself for the large part of first half. I am impressed by how Kokoškov is effectively using this relatively limited (or better put short) team and other players were slowely taking it over, but I doubt Hickman would repeat such performance in the second half as well.
Croats are complicating their game, always making that one extra fake and pass instead of actualy shooting when in decent position. This way I can imagine how tiresome it is for C+PF's to actualy realise when exactly they've got to fight for position and to be honest, most of shooting atempts later aren't all that better than the ones that could be taken before those extra 4 passes...

Will be a close game untill the end I suppose.

Deschain
09-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Fine game. Worth watching.
Croatia sucks big time tho.

Georgia really has a chance to upset Slovenia imo. They have a good starting five and an accurate naturalization.
If you have a Big like Sherma and a guard like hickman that can both penetrate and shoot, you only need complementary role players.

Sanikidze, stretch 4, fighter
Markoishvili, secondary scorer, another fighter.

AmonRA
09-05-2013, 01:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Qcw26Bpb6Y8#t=11
:D

CG
09-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Sanikidge lebron:D

Deschain
09-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Tzintsadze, great!

Darknemo2000
09-05-2013, 02:02 PM
My god, Tsintsadze is incredible right now.

CG
09-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Tsintsadge to pao ASAP:p

Great game
So fun to watch

PS
Tsintsadge making his carear best performance:D

Deschain
09-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Tsintsadge to pao ASAP:p

He's FA :) Sanikizde... Again! (Lebron would not hit 3p's with that % :D )

Dr. Martin
09-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Drama :cool:

Kwijibo
09-05-2013, 02:12 PM
With no doubt Ante tomic best croatian player :)

Deschain
09-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Was it Croatia's first pick and roll in the game or what? Congrats. Great game

Dreamcatcher
Tsintsadze was great, but he overdid last seconds.

Tomic did fine in decisive moment: 2 ft and lay up.

Dr. Martin
Congrats!!

Darknemo2000
09-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Kind of fitting that he took the last shot as well but missed and Croatia won it - congratulation to Croatia, but respect to Georgia - was a great match to watch.

Joško Poljak Fan
09-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Great game, eventhough there are still some occasions where Croatia underperforms, this was still a lot different than vs. Spain when they haven't hit a thing and now we've seen a shooting barrage on both side. Incredible finish and important win against a very good team Croatian fans shouldn't underestimate.

lafa
09-05-2013, 02:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Qcw26Bpb6Y8#t=11
:D

Exactly the same thing happened to Janicenoks and to some ukrainian today. Obviously it has something to do with ball...

AmonRA
09-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Exactly the same thing happened to Janicenoks and to some ukrainian today. Obviously it has something to do with ball...

And later at the end, both of them hits very important shoots for the win :D

pimpekaustas
09-05-2013, 03:01 PM
With no doubt Ante tomic best croatian player :)

today it was draper from real madrid ;) btw 0 spain players from barcelona this year :D

ukic, dont know what to say about this guy when he has gone to bench we managed to take the lead. and also i'am very happy for dario, great play from him. in defense too was solid

Kwijibo
09-05-2013, 04:13 PM
today it was draper from real madrid ;) btw 0 spain players from barcelona this year :D

ukic, dont know what to say about this guy when he has gone to bench we managed to take the lead. and also i'am very happy for dario, great play from him. in defense too was solid
Better for su navarro will rest in summer (he is recovering froman injury)

pohani komarac
09-05-2013, 04:42 PM

ukic should be used like in PAO. As SG, or better one on one option after organised play fail and to help handle ball.

but since we don't have good PG he is forced to play it

pimpekaustas
09-05-2013, 05:15 PM
inspite our awful performance we can make it to QF and that would be great for this team. ok, we must win czhecs and poland, we will lose against slovenija and greece. than finland is the key game, cause italy, i dont remeber that we ever lost to italy even when they were european champions we beated them. its like in football they are always losing against us :D LITTLE OPTIMISM :d