PDA

View Full Version : [round1, day2] Game A/2: Ukraine - Israel

Levenspiel
09-05-2013, 07:17 AM
5-Sep-2013
14:30 CET
Tivoli Arena, Ljubljana

Ukraine coming after a nice comeback and last-second win, Israel after a devastating overtime loss... Israel has to win to stay alive. Please share your thoughts.

Roy M
09-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Israel has the weakest ever team. More problem is that is no coach, but Polotics man behind the lines.

Dr. Martin
09-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Israel has the weakest ever team. More problem is that is no coach, but Polotics man behind the lines.

Doesn't matter, they will win this one.

KWSN-Men
09-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Pustozvonov would have a great career in Greece.

Israeli_Machine
09-05-2013, 01:22 PM
Arik Shivek is a serious problem for our national team, in terms of basketball Israel has a very talented basketball team, coach is the problem, not a very wise and very experienced coach with a reputation in Europe, seems to be very soft and he doesn't demand much from the players, it's not good, things shouldn't be conducted that way, I would really like to see David Blat coaching our national team, he is a great reputation not only in Europe but in the US as well.

Levenspiel
09-05-2013, 02:34 PM
I watched this game in parts, and Israel seemed totally lost... Congrats to Ukraine...
Even my Ukrainian colleague who normally has no interest in bball started watching Eurobasket.

Dr. Martin
09-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Arik Shivek is a serious problem for our national team, in terms of basketball Israel has a very talented basketball team, coach is the problem, not a very wise and very experienced coach with a reputation in Europe, seems to be very soft and he doesn't demand much from the players, it's not good, things shouldn't be conducted that way, I would really like to see David Blat coaching our national team, he is a great reputation not only in Europe but in the US as well.

You need Pini

CG
09-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Pustozvonov would have a great career in Greece.

Pusto..something all the way:D
If israel finish without win in the competition i would be curious to see the results of such failure
If there will be any..

AmonRA
09-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Wtf is going on with Israel :eek:

KWSN-Men
09-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Pusto..something all the way:D
If israel finish without win in the competition i would be curious to see the results of such failure
If there will be any..

Naturalized

Pustosvounias

Roy M
09-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Wtf is going on with Israel :eek:

It's simple. Since the politic had become control here on the BB, the Israeli player starts to be lazy, does'nt work ect..
With the rules against foreigner players, no more BB here.