reamily
08-05-2013, 01:13 AM
Lebanon team
China -> Liu Wei
Philippines -> Kelly Williams, Jared Dillinger, Marcio Lassiter

Buran
08-05-2013, 01:19 AM
Iran:
Aidin Nikkhah-Bahrami (Samad's brother who passed away in 2007).
Arsalan Kazemi.

reamily
08-05-2013, 01:23 AM
China - Sun Yue
Philippines Gary David :)

weward
08-05-2013, 01:27 AM
China - Sun Yue
Philippines Gary David :)

lol
Gary David is a victim of those aliens in space jam.

on-topic:
Jordan:
Sam Daghles
Zaid Abbas
Zaid Alkhas
Islam Abbas
Ayman Idais

Japan:
Takuya Kawamura

SoKor:
Ha Seunjin(sorry for murdering his name)

China: Liu Wei

Philippines:
Kelly Williams
Jared Dillinger
Casio
Lassiter
Asi Taulava
James Yap lol
Caguioa lol
Siegle lol
J-Wash lol

CKR13
08-05-2013, 01:33 AM
Japan
Joji Takeuchi
Takuya Kawamura
Takumi Ishizaki
Hironori Watanabe
Takatoshi Furukawa

South Korea
Ha Seung-Jin (He's done)
Oh Se-Keun
Moon Tae-Jong (Too old)

reamily
08-07-2013, 12:49 AM
Taiwan - Jet Chang and Wu Tai Hao

China - Li Yi and Ding Jinghui (oh they need firepower)

Kazakhstan - Dmitry Gavrilov

Jordan - Mousa? Alawadi
The whole Syrian team

Lester Bo McCalebb
08-07-2013, 01:45 AM
Lebanon team
China -> Liu Wei
Philippines -> Kelly Williams, Jared Dillinger, Marcio Lassiter

China:Zhang zhaoxu Ding jinghui Liu Wei Han Dejun Yi Li and so on

lakers4sho
08-07-2013, 01:46 AM
Is Marcio Lassiter ineligible? I was talking about it with someone and he mentioned something about not obtaining a passport before the age of 16 making him FIBA ineligible. But Marcio played in Wuhan right?

Lester Bo McCalebb
08-07-2013, 01:51 AM
Iran:
Aidin Nikkhah-Bahrami (Samad's brother who passed away in 2007).
Arsalan Kazemi.

How long do you think that Iran NT players who are born in 82-83 remain a good condition?:)

leoisiah
08-07-2013, 03:03 AM
Malaysia: Kwaan Yoong Jing :)

Buran
08-07-2013, 04:25 AM
How long do you think that Iran NT players who are born in 82-83 remain a good condition?:)

I think this team could still be a strong contender in the next edition in 2015. In my opinion players under 35 could compete at the top level if they practice harder to stay in shape physically, and if they also remain hungry for win psychologically. We also do have younger players in their mid 20s on this squad who could eventually fully replace the aging players. There are also good prospects in the U19 team, which competed in Czech a few months ago. But one thing is certain, the current squad has been the golden generation of Iranian basketball up to now.

Lester Bo McCalebb
08-07-2013, 04:55 AM
I think this team could still be a strong contender in the next edition in 2015. In my opinion players under 35 could compete at the top level if they practice harder to stay in shape physically, and if they also remain hungry for win psychologically. We also do have younger players in their mid 20s on this squad who could eventually fully replace the aging players. There are also good prospects in the U19 team, which competed in Czech a few months ago. But one thing is certain, the current squad has been the golden generation of Iranian basketball up to now.

Thank you。Now it is definitely the golden generation of Iran NT like us in Beijing Olympic Games.

lbj_19
08-07-2013, 05:07 AM
China:Zhang zhaoxu Ding jinghui Liu Wei Han Dejun Yi Li and so on

China's team lost a lot of vets and why is that? I know Zhang and Liu Wei was injured but how about the others?

Lester Bo McCalebb
08-07-2013, 06:18 AM
China's team lost a lot of vets and why is that? I know Zhang and Liu Wei was injured but how about the others?
Yeah。You don't know real reason why we lost a lot of experienced player.Because this year the national games will be held in Liaoning .The game is more important than WC and Olympic games.Many teams are declined to let their players enter NT.