8. September

UKR-FRA
GBR-GER
ISR-BEL

9. September

GBR-UKR
BEL-FRA
GER-ISR

The group will play at Tivoli Hall. Tivoli hall has a seating capacity of 4,500.

Should be a tightly contested group with France as the front runners and Germany, Israel, and Great Britain all vying for the second and third spots to advance.

G&B
03-01-2013, 10:41 AM
1 France
2 Ukraine
3 Great Britain
4 Germany
5 Israel
6 Beglium

Schedule:

4. September

ISR-GBR
FRA-GER
BEL-UKR

5. September

UKR-ISR
GER-BEL
FRA-GBR

6. September

GER-UKR
FRA-ISR
BEL-GBR

8. September

UKR-FRA
GBR-GER
ISR-BEL

9. September

GBR-UKR
BEL-FRA
GER-ISR

Shawshank
03-04-2013, 12:35 PM
France Germany Israel goes to next round

madmax
03-09-2013, 02:02 PM
France, Germany, Great Britain and most likely Ukraine will qualify. I don't trust Israel currently and I expect ukrainians to surprise plenty of people this summer.

Joško Poljak Fan
03-09-2013, 03:26 PM
No matter that naturalised american, I can't trust in Ukrainian backcourt. At least in last qualies they were funcioning even worse than Montenegro did with Jeretin and Cook. The only question is if I trust in UK more.
A lot of things depend on luck, but being pressured on your own half, guards being chased around for the sake of their collapse in the last 5-10 minutes ... those stuff diminish the potential of upseting a higher ranked NT as no other liability does. Including a center-less Israel as it's much easier to defend the paint without the height compared to attacking the paint without guards on demanded level.

France should be one of the overall favourites imo. I am eager to see the German new young core performing, as this could be a start of something good for them. Israel even if their individual quality apart from 3-4 players isn't all that obvious will surely pass if they'll perform on 90% of their ussual, while the last place should be between UK and Ukraine imo.

pohani komarac
03-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Ukraine looked terible to me in qualiyfications. We played qualys medicore basketball with lot medicore players like Marcikovic, but this guys looked bad

JGX
03-31-2013, 05:10 AM
Cleveland assistant Joe Prunty is expected to be named coach of the GB squad. I think I speak for everyone when I say...who?

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2013/03/cavs_assistant_joe_prunty_to_c.html

Joško Poljak Fan
03-31-2013, 09:27 AM
Cleveland assistant Joe Prunty is expected to be named coach of the GB squad. I think I speak for everyone when I say...who?

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2013/03/cavs_assistant_joe_prunty_to_c.html
I admit I am not following NBA close enough lately to know him. This might go either way. A NBA coach might surprise with up-tempo, agressive in defense NBA aproach which part of UK team is good at, on the other hand might lose it's head against some of the euro specific parts of the game.

Buzissa
09-05-2013, 06:01 PM
This group is clearly the worst in this Eurobasket. Very close games so far, but the quality of basketball has been subpar. Group B teams will have an easy road to the quarter finals.

Joško Poljak Fan
09-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Ukraine actually qualified for the 2nd stage!

Honestly I've seen them 3 times in preparation period and couldn't even remotely imagine them being anywhere above the worst performing 5-6 teams in the tournament :S Mike Fratello obviously must know what he is doing...

Bosnian 23
09-07-2013, 10:19 PM
That, plus they have Belgium, GB, and a down Israel in their group. :D

Shawshank
09-08-2013, 06:55 AM
the teams who gonna survive b group jugoslovian hell,will have easy week preparing rest bodys for 1/4 game + ofcourse France.