Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ULEB Cup broadcast

WTF!?
    what is wrong with ULEB Cup brodcasting? At first it was Nancy, then Brose Baskets and now AEK!!! It seems that they don't even film their home games, because Lithuanian television couldn't find any television nor in Greece (talking about AEK game) nor in all europe which will broadcas't whose games...
    Maybe anyone have more info about these situations?
    One day the tides will turn
    One day the fields will burn
    One day the seas will churn
    The fury of our maker’s hand

---- "the 2nd strongest European basketball league"..

EDIT:
    Hey, JCN, what are you doing in my post?
    Last edited by YYY; 11-28-2006, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that's very irritatiting. I have only seen 2 ULEB cup games this season.

Comment

Any guy from Greece who could confirm / deny that AEK - Lietuvos rytas will (not) be broadcasted?

Comment

AEK's games are not broadcasted by any tv channel!so the game aek-lietuvos will not be broadcasted as well!
          http://enwsisofwn.blogspot.com/
          Live your life with basketball

P.E.O.S. - The return of the wise men!

Comment

Originally posted by rchos7
            AEK's games are not broadcasted by any tv channel!so the game aek-lietuvos will not be broadcasted as well!
            thanx for info...
            imo they should not allow such nonsences in 2nd biggest basketball tournament in europe... 3rd away game is not broadcasted... that makes me angry

Comment

Who would broadcast a game of a team that sold just 65 tickets in its latest home game? (even though 3 days earlier 69.000 of them went to watch the football match against Milan).
              The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

What about PAOK game vs Kazan, any links on internet? the game is broadcasted by ET 3 in greece

Comment

Who would broadcast a game of a team that sold just 65 tickets in its latest home game? (even though 3 days earlier 69.000 of them went to watch the football match against Milan).
                  ERT made an offer to AEK to show the home games of uleb cup giving them the same money as to paok for uleb cup and maroussi for fiba europe cup but the rejected the offer asking more money.paok and maroussi accepted the offer so their games are broadcasted by ERT channels!
                  http://enwsisofwn.blogspot.com/
                  Live your life with basketball

P.E.O.S. - The return of the wise men!

Comment

Originally posted by rchos7
                    ERT made an offer to AEK to show the home games of uleb cup giving them the same money as to paok for uleb cup and maroussi for fiba europe cup but the rejected the offer asking more money.paok and maroussi accepted the offer so their games are broadcasted by ERT channels!
                    Sad, very sad...

Akademik-Khimki 91-82. It still beats me how Lukoil somehow manages to win over these teams...
                    The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Carlos Nadal

Akademik-Khimki 91-82. It still beats me how Lukoil somehow manages to win over these teams...
                      at home they can beat almost everyone..
                      and never underestimate the power of Mate Skelin...
                      almost a double-double tonight
                      9 points and 9 rebounds..
                      "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Interesting... ERT3 shows PAOK vs Unics Kazan, ET-1 shows Maroussi vs Vojvodina and ERTSat shows... crap. Seems that they were too tight to buy the international rights once again

Comment

Originally posted by Trifilli
                          Interesting... ERT3 shows PAOK vs Unics Kazan, ET-1 shows Maroussi vs Vojvodina and ERTSat shows... crap. Seems that they were too tight to buy the international rights once again
                          It's sad that they treat the greeks who r abroad as strangers...these games r not the only ones that r not broadcasted by ert sat
                          Your time is up my time is now,
                          you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

Originally posted by T.W.Is.M.
                            It's sad that they treat the greeks who r abroad as strangers...these games r not the only ones that r not broadcasted by ert sat
                            Yeah, this really sucks. I only get ERTSat here and they don't show the international games. I know somebody who has NOVA but I can't really go there to watch Maroussi - Vojvodina, I save that for other games

Comment

I have heard that there is a way to receive Greek channels over the internet. I mean the whole lot. The problem is that you still need a satellite dish, but at least its free.
                              PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information