GROUP C
    Khimki-Alba Berlin 60-40
    Hapoel Migdal-Telindus 60-40
    Montepaschi-Lukoil 65-35

GROUP D
    Unics Kazan-Real Madrid 59-41
    Dexia Mons-C. Zvezda 43-57
    EiffelTowers-PAOK 57-43
    The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Actually, I will make it Nancy 90, AEK 10. Neither Tapoutos (injury) nor Kommatos (passport problem?? WTH?) will play in this game, but most importantly, their coach openly admitted that they don't care much about the ULEB cup and that they will prioritise the domestic league. And all that after just 3 games in the tournament! If you were not interested in the ULEB cup, why the heck did you participate in it? Yet another black page in AEK's european participation is about to be written, IMO. I hope we don't see them in Europe anytime soon after this.

What a shame, cuz their jerseys rock
      The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

There is some webcasting for the game Unics-Real?
        I want to be ready beforehand..

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Carlos Nadal
          Actually, I will make it Nancy 90, AEK 10. Neither Tapoutos (injury) nor Kommatos (passport problem?? WTH?) will play in this game, but most importantly, their coach openly admitted that they don't care much about the ULEB cup and that they will prioritise the domestic league. And all that after just 3 games in the tournament! If you were not interested in the ULEB cup, why the heck did you participate in it? Yet another black page in AEK's european participation is about to be written, IMO. I hope we don't see them in Europe anytime soon after this.

What a shame, cuz their jerseys rock
          The situation in AEK is getting worse year after year.The owner is in "war" against the fans so he doesn't invest a single euro in the team(although he is wealthy).The fans dislike the owner and sing against him in every game(whenever they appear in the arena). Recently the owner said that he heard that AEK lost to Makedonikos 3 days after the match!!!AEK signed all the players that were available and allegedly troublemakers(Kommatos, Vetoulas, Gagaloudis) to make a competitive team.It's already reported that the relationships between players aren't so good.
          All these taken into consideration, I agree that they shouldn't have participated to ULEB Cup at all and I don't see any improvement unless another owner comes.I was going to write also that Nancy has 90% chanced to win but JCN was quicker than me
          Anyway, if some of u plan to bet on ULEB Cup games, put your money on Nancy and bet against AEK in most of their other games(don't forget that 4 years ago when they lost interest in the Euroleague they finished with 1-13 record!)
          Your time is up my time is now,
          you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

Besiktas Cola Turka vs. Anwil Włocławek 2

We go to Istambul with Andrzej Pluta (1st scorer), and also with new combo guard Marlon Parmer. Now Anwil is without any problems, so if we want still fight about ULEB Cup next round we must beat Besiktas! This will be a very hard game for us, but with Snaidero we fight only with 6 players (2 from 6 was 20-years old juniors), and we lost game only by 10 points. I hope that ANwil can fight with Besiktas, and comesback to Wloclawek with smile on face

Comment

Only in your dreams

Comment

unics kazan - real madrid 1,70 quote for unics win
                sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Originally posted by HABIBI
                  Only in your dreams
                  The possibility of Anwil beating Besiktas in Istanbul is not so small. BJK is a bad team, really. In fact, Besiktas's situation only confirms my dislike for those so-called "big", useless and arrogant clubs; namely, Fenerbahçe, Besiktas, and Galatasaray.

They always brag about how great supporters they have, how dedicated they were, etc etc. But you see none of them in the games when the things go bad, or when they're not playing against those other two.

I'll be the happiest person in Turkey, when these cancers of Turkish sports somehow quit their all activities.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity to purge my hate
                  5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Anwil will fight about "be or not be" in ULEB Cup, so they MUST beat Besiktas! I believe in my team, and my players so I hope that we wuill make today a suprise

ANWIL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by qiangdade
                      unics kazan - real madrid 1,70 quote for unics win
                      Unics have problem, really problems with real ... 66:72 for Real and 4 minutes to end

Comment

sweet jesus what a game

I can't believe it...
                        what a game
                        Last edited by Juan Carlos Nadal; 11-21-2006, 06:13 PM.
                        "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Besiktas led after 1st quarter with Anwil 26:22

LETS GO ANWIL !!!!!!

Comment

Anwil led now by 12 points !!! 32:44 and 1 minutes to end of 1st half ...

Comment

Unics Kazan - Real Madrid 100-94 OT

Å tombergas 29 pts+7rebs+5ass
                              Stevenson 20pts+5rebs+4ass
                              Cleaves 14pts
                              Kšyštof 13pts(3 threepointers in OT)+7rebs

BTW: K.Pilipauskas, T.Jasevičius were refereeing in the match. Sounds like there will be a zeppelin party in Kazan tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information