Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u have to be talented in order to play bb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do u have to be talented in order to play bb?

Originally posted by CreEkShooT
    well after reading badman's thread and as i fed up with guys who never played bb properly and are accusing it all the time i started this thread, , , actually greece is the only country in the world were the fans were disapointed with the second place in the wc and those who were disapointed were guys who never played bb and never read articles in the newspaper about bc.So what do u think ?what skills u have to play basketball and what to play football?
    I have accidently interfered with the original post/thread by CreEkShooT, so I recreate it here.
    The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

sorry but whats going on?
    what on earht happened?lol but plz give me an explanation

Comment

sorry but whats going on?
      what on earht happened?lol but plz give me an explanation
      Read your PMs
      The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

an what is PM?

Comment

an what is PM?
          Private Message. Check the top right corner of your screen. There should be a red envelope flashing there by now.

Comment

ok man i accept your apologise,lol,ok to our thread now,what all of u think?imo i believe that not only naturally gifted u have to be but it needs a lot of effort and thats the good think about bb

Comment

You don't have to be gifted to play bball. Maybe you need to be gifted to be an exceptionally good player, though that alone would not suffice. I guess you mean pro-basketball, but my idea does not change in either case.

Some people (including himself) were saying Micheal Jordan was the "biggest" (not my claim) not because he's the most talented, but because he was the most hard-working.

But reading the rest of your post, I get the impression that you're complaining about the assumption that people who are uninterested in bball are the ones who are criticizing most their teams. I agree on this and it's really annoying.
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

I don't understand the question here.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information