Nintendo Marketers are Genius!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo Marketers are Genius!

You don't have to be a genius to fall for something like the Nintendo Wii and the commercials they are running on their website. It's brilliant!

http://us.wii.com/viewer.jsp?vid=10
    This German guy is getting into it

My Favorite
    http://us.wii.com/viewer.jsp?vid=14
    J-girls w/ a Nintendo both my first loves, brilliant marketing statregy!

My 2nd favorite
    http://us.wii.com/viewer.jsp?vid=13
    Nintendo should broadcast this in the U.S. with something like a tagline
    "You don't have to understand to enjoy"
    or
    "No miscommunication gap"

Just absolutely brilliant
    "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Wow, these are great - just read about this box in Wired, which gave this machine it's "best of the test" award for Christmas - what a fabulous way to push the gaming market forward. Definitely a cool marketing campaign - I found myself rooting for the little Asian kids, didn't you?
    Michelle Tackabery
    Tackabery Chronicle
    Durham, NC, USA

Comment

not really i was more interested in the genki japanese girl :-)
      "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

great ads (well, not bad at least), but the console still sucks

edit: who the heck would fall for a tennis or baseball game?! I mean this thing has no chances to fight for hardened gamers alike (unless these are hardened nintendo gamers, that is).
        stop russia

Comment

zelda lineup son zelda and metroid and other games. yes this isnt hardcore ont he graphics end like the xbox360 or PS3(which I personally am not fond of for its price amongst many other things)
          however Nintendo and crew are focusing more on the qualiy of games that what the other consoles do by blurring their gamers with high end games with a mediocre quality to it. this is not my personal opinion but what nintendo has generally stated
          besides the mvoement of controllers in a matter like this would make it interactive fun as the commercials suggest making it i would assume so popular ofr those get togethers where everyone itneracts and enjoys. imagine a bunch of people playing tennis moving around a room (it has a 33 feet capability of wireless interaction) and laughing @ each other or what sport you coudl think of.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
            zelda lineup son zelda and metroid and other games. yes this isnt hardcore ont he graphics end like the xbox360 or PS3(which I personally am not fond of for its price amongst many other things)
            however Nintendo and crew are focusing more on the qualiy of games that what the other consoles do by blurring their gamers with high end games with a mediocre quality to it. this is not my personal opinion but what nintendo has generally stated
            besides the mvoement of controllers in a matter like this would make it interactive fun as the commercials suggest making it i would assume so popular ofr those get togethers where everyone itneracts and enjoys. imagine a bunch of people playing tennis moving around a room (it has a 33 feet capability of wireless interaction) and laughing @ each other or what sport you coudl think of.
            wait, did you just post about something other than sex? where is phantim and what have you done with him, you imposter!
            Michelle Tackabery
            Tackabery Chronicle
            Durham, NC, USA

Comment

Contrary to popular belief, a good portion of my time divulges on subject manner besides female and how to up the ante on charming them.
              If I had a bottle of wine and my hookah setup with a group of friends of mine chances are we are yelling @ each other on our political views...While praising of how a genius John Stewart...and for my Republicans in the circle, how awesome Bill O'Reilly...Sean Hannity including :-)

Comment

Contrary to popular belief, a good portion of my time divulges on subject manner besides female and how to up the ante on charming them.
                hey, you're the one who started it, party man, posting all those pictures and bragging. . . now you got a rep. I'm not touching your politics . . . not even with a very long hookah pipe tube. Or whatever it's called.
                Michelle Tackabery
                Tackabery Chronicle
                Durham, NC, USA

Comment

not touching politics come now southern bell, enlgihten me on your general perspective.
                  let's start with with the Democrats winning Congress now, you think we'll actually get out of Iraq?
                  What makes the Dems think they'll do a better job
                  And will Alan Colmes still be the democratic punching bag that he is on Fox News?

Comment

not touching politics come now southern bell, enlgihten me on your general perspective.
                    let's start with with the Democrats winning Congress now, you think we'll actually get out of Iraq?
                    What makes the Dems think they'll do a better job
                    And will Alan Colmes still be the democratic punching bag that he is on Fox News?
                    OT from Nintendo, but you asked for it.

My general perspective is libertarian, Phantim. Our current two-party system sucks wind and we are choking on the smoke of a plutocratic nightmare. We are not getting out of Iraq because we have gifted them with our special version of giving the no-bidders who lined particular election coffers control over the resources of an entire impoverished, uneducated, confused country and letting them suck on it until they wake up and figure out how best to kill each other in their general frustration and inability to affect economic change in their own lives.

The Dems will do a little bit better if they manage to ever do anything about healthcare, Hispanic immigration, the environmental crisis, our lack of proper resources, our complete lack of a viable foreign policy, or the woefully inadequate FDA, but instead they'll spend their time bickering about who should be the presidential candidate and end up going with Edwards and Obama in an attempt to please everybody and satisfy no one.

There is no news in Fox News, but Colmes will still be a punching bag because they pay him enough money not to think just like everyone else on that network, which is why journalists with bad habits end up in TV. At least 80% of the over-educated journalists in this country work for unbelievably low wages. You get what you pay for in that business, which is lazy reporting.

How's that? OT rant concluded.
                    Michelle Tackabery
                    Tackabery Chronicle
                    Durham, NC, USA

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information