Jabari Smith to be qatari!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jabari Smith to be qatari!!

News sources from qatar is speaking that Jabari Smith the american ex-NBA (211 cm, 1977) will arrive today to Doha, Qatar and there will be a big party tomorrow to announce officially his agreement with qatar basketball federation about his playing with Qatar NT in the coming tournaments........

The player will begin from today his trainings with the team to prepare for asian games 2006

this is crazy! becoming a qatari without even setting foot in the country (or having any anestry relation..)
    aim low, score high

Comment

This is nothing new. Perhaps it is in bball, but not in other sports (mainly athletics).

"...uh, is there anyone, like, cool in here?"

Comment

True. In fact the Qatari weightlifting national team was composed almost exclusively by bulgarians (at least 4-5 years ago, I don't know about the current situation).
        The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Money always prevails

Comment

NBA Stats

Comment

They sometimes ask the players to become citizens in order to play.

Comment

Actually qatar has naturalized players in all of their sports ......probably cuz the sports are very weak in qatar :P but thats still no reason for the country to go and naturalize every foreighner they see just cuz they are so desperate to win which affects other countries like being a strong competitor for lebanon in asia 2007 to qualify for the beijing olympics in bball

Comment

hello man..my name is benjamin machet...im french and i play basketball in switzerland in lnba wich is the first division here...i want to come play in quatar but i really dont know how to get any information about teams phone numbers and stuff...i dont know of you could help me but i still ask..
                  answer me personally on my e mail adress wich is benjamin.machet@hotmail.fr..
                  thank you answer me as quick as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Malas1
                    Jabari Smith to be qatari!!

News sources from qatar is speaking that Jabari Smith the american ex-NBA (211 cm, 1977) will arrive today to Doha, Qatar and there will be a big party tomorrow to announce officially his agreement with qatar basketball federation about his playing with Qatar NT in the coming tournaments........

The player will begin from today his trainings with the team to prepare for asian games 2006.
                    Hahahahha, its the year 2007 now dude, what happened to jabari smith who will become a citizen of qatar. Im from the philippines, we have a teenage sensation who is 7'2" and 18 yrs old. Who has the potential of alonzo mourning based on his skills and talent. Watch out for him guys he will eat u alive.
                    Last edited by Levenspiel; 03-27-2007, 02:45 PM.

Comment

He never played for the team yet. Ive never seen him nor heard anything on him yet. Perhaps they changes their minds
                      "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Originally posted by bobo81
                        He never played for the team yet. Ive never seen him nor heard anything on him yet. Perhaps they changes their minds
                        Nice user name u got bobo81... Hehehhe, u know in the philippines bobo means idiot or moron hahahhahahahahhah. No harm done even using that nick after all.
                        Last edited by Levenspiel; 03-27-2007, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by onono1
                          Nice user name u got bobo81... Hehehhe, u know in the philippines bobo means idiot or moron hahahhahahahahhah. No harm done even using that nick after all.
                          It's Spanish, basically meaning 'stupid.' Interestingly enough, in U.S. slang, it means shoes (or clothes) that is not a name brand. Hip-Hop group, Yaggfu Front had a song called "Where'd You Get Your Bo Bos?"

Comment

You guys are both right.
                            "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Originally posted by bobo81
                              You guys are both right.
                              I bet sir, u got a filipino blood in your veins...
                              Last edited by Levenspiel; 03-27-2007, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information