Any other NZ Breakers fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other NZ Breakers fans here?

A weak start at a stand point of the record 3-5 and the dreaded 3rd Quarter woes but Carlos Powell and Brian Wethers have really injected some new life into this team especially with wins over Brisbane Bullets and Melbourne Tigers two of the top teams of the league.

What do you all think of the Breakers progress?

Originally posted by TheUnoriginal
    A weak start at a stand point of the record 3-5 and the dreaded 3rd Quarter woes but Carlos Powell and Brian Wethers have really injected some new life into this team especially with wins over Brisbane Bullets and Melbourne Tigers two of the top teams of the league.

What do you all think of the Breakers progress?
    Well mate, the Breakers are doing fine. However, I would only rate their progress a 6.5/10. If they make the playoffs (top 8) then I'll say this could be the year when they could do some damage.
    I miss those days when the Breakers had Phil Jones, Paora Winitana and my main man Pero Cameron with defensive hard man Mr. Boucher.
    They had such a talented roster that even prior to their first season some NBL analysts were believing that they would finish in the top 3 and make a run for the championships since they were loaded with Tall Black players and were coming off a magnificent win over the Boomers in the 2001 FIBA-Oceania Men's Championships.
    Those were the days I would dream ... thinking only if they had a excellent coach and management.
    That's the only time I was a Breaker fan.
    "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
    -El Padrino

Comment

I played against Pero Cameron long time ago in the British League. Where is he now?
      He was an extremly tough player

Comment

Playing in the Turkish Basketball League for Banvit Basketbol Kulübü (http://www.eurobasket.com/team.asp?Cntry=TUR&Team=4718).
        "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
        -El Padrino

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information