Maccabi-Partizan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maccabi-Partizan

Did anyone watched the game? Maccabi didn't know what to do with the ball...they were just running around the court...and Partizan got everything they've shoot in...Maccabi is not as good as it was year or two ago, but they've played bad...Partizan was better both on defense and offense...Come on 103-91?! Partizan was last of all teams in euroleague last year and Maccabi played the finals...But Maccabi looked helpless and totaly disorganized tonight in Belgrade...Maccabi can do much much better...

First of all I give respect to Partizan!

I didn't see the game, because I was on my friend's wedding, but according to our sports media, your team has played pure "Jugo" game style with 62% from 3 pt. but Maccabi was only 29% from 3 pt.

Of course, our team doesn't look good so far. I only hope we'll be better in next games.
    MACCABI TEL AVIV
    Belgrade 1977 Strasbourg 1981 Paris 2001 Tel Aviv 2004 Moscow 2005

Comment

With this kind of defence by Maccabi, I'll be surprised to see any opponent not reaching a 3 figure score. True they still need more time to organize, but this really looks bad.

"...uh, is there anyone, like, cool in here?"

Comment

I thought better about Spahija.He looks like undecided

Comment

He does look like he doesn't know how to handle it.....hope it'll get to him

Comment

Give Partizan 100 games now, they won't score 100 points in one game.
            2022/2023:
            PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
            SG: Baldwin, Hollins
            SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
            PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
            PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M
              The issue IMHO isn't Partizan (and BTW I think it's good team), but Maccabi.
              MACCABI TEL AVIV
              Belgrade 1977 Strasbourg 1981 Paris 2001 Tel Aviv 2004 Moscow 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M
                against us they can.
                Every team can beat us or get 100 points now.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information