PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Rodman in Polish league !!!???

PHILIPeurobasket
11-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Dennis Rodman in Polish league !!!???
How write today Polish sites Dennis Rodman is very close to sign contract with Kager Gdynia!

"We are still in contact with Dennis. If we find a sponsor, who will pay 37 millions dollars for game he will be play in Poland! There arent any other problems to sign contract with him" - said Kager Gdynia president.

I WILL INFORM ABOUTTHAT RUMOUR !!! :)

J-Mart
11-02-2006, 07:59 PM
:rolleyes:

Juan Carlos Nadal
11-02-2006, 08:00 PM
who will pay 37 millions dollars for game

If you don't want the Polish league to end up like a joke you should pray that this does not go on.

Besides we have already seen Dennis in the British and Finnish league (for 1 game in each) where he just grabbed a bucketload of monay (and rebounds) and then left in style on his bike. It's a mockery. It doesn't worth it. Even if it for an exhibition game IMO.

PHILIPeurobasket
11-02-2006, 08:03 PM

If you don't want the Polish league to end up like a joke you should pray that this does not go on.

Besides we have already seen Dennis in the British and Finnish league (for 1 game in each) where he just grabbed a bucketload of monay (and rebounds) and then left in style on his bike. It's a mockery. It doesn't worth it. Even if it for an exhibition game IMO.

JNC I know, but this is really very possible. Rodman in league = big promotion for league in Europe. Polish league have now money, becouse one of the biggest sponsor is Prokom Trefl Sopot president (is this fair-play? for me no :p ), so he can help ....

YYY
11-02-2006, 08:36 PM
How big the promotion was for Finnish and Brittish leagues? To be honest I even have not heard that Rodman played in Finnish league. And 37 millions? You could build an amazing team for that money.

elaj
11-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Dennis Rodman in Polish league !!!???
How write today Polish sites Dennis Rodman is very close to sign contract with Kager Gdynia!

"We are still in contact with Dennis. If we find a sponsor, who will pay 37 millions dollars for game he will be play in Poland! There arent any other problems to sign contract with him" - said Kager Gdynia president.

I WILL INFORM ABOUTTHAT RUMOUR !!! :)
Probably 37.000$, If I remember it correctly, Rodman played some game in Finland for like 40.000$.

PHILIPeurobasket
11-02-2006, 08:43 PM
And 37 millions? You could build an amazing team for that money.

Yes I know that, but this is not my problem. I didnt work in Kager, my team is Anwil ... for me this is non-sense for this team, but big plus for Polish bball

rikhardur
11-02-2006, 11:41 PM
Polish basketball prepare for some serious problems if he actually lands there :D :rolleyes:

wyopeq
11-03-2006, 12:44 AM
Is he gonna be the new(If they had one in the past) mascott of Kager?
And it must be 37K $. Otherwise Polish bball league would call Kobe and Shaq to Kager.
LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LO L!LOL!LOL!LOL!

HIGHLANDER
11-03-2006, 09:42 AM
This would not help to promote the Pollish league at all.
He played 1 game in London i think, and that was after him being on the reality TV progamme 'Big Brother' in the UK. On that progamme he drank a shit load of beer and smoked a bunch of cigars and played bball the following week. It was a big joke i'm afraid.:cool: