X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLYMPIAKOS vs PANATHINAIKOS

TIME FOR THE ETERNAL GREEK BATTLE
    OLYMPIAKOS vs PANATHINAIKOS

The 2 greek teams OLY and PAO after their great wins in Euroleague r facing each other in Peace and Friendship Stadium tomorrow.

Gherson vs Obradovic (2 of greatest coaches in Europe)

Big SOFO and Vasilopoulos vs Diamantidis, Tsartsaris, Dikoudis and Hatzivrettas (members of greek NT europe champions 2005 and 2nd in world championship 2006)

Acker, Domercant, Stack, Penn, Zizic, Mula vs Becirovic, Shiskauskas, Javtokas, Tomasevic and Delk (great foreign players)

This is gonna be a great game

OLY has the home advantage and is coming after a great win against TAU.
    So i believe OLY has an (small imo) advantage to win. Let's all see what will happen in (imo) a close game.
    Last edited by final countdown; 10-28-2006, 07:33 PM.

That's a pure murder of Siskas' and Javtokas' names, but hey, at least you got Becirovic right

Yeah, great game. Looking forward to it. Should be a cracker. I also agree that Oly has a small advantage in this game, but it remains to be determined whether the heart of the champs will overcome it. It will be great to see SEF nearly-packed for a second game running.
    The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Pini Gershon is one of the best our coachs, so I support his team OLY this season when they don't play against Maccabi, of course
      MACCABI TEL AVIV
      Belgrade 1977 Strasbourg 1981 Paris 2001 Tel Aviv 2004 Moscow 2005

Comment

I like how u said the Peace and Friendship Stadium, im sure their will be lots of that tommorrow.
        I would tip the home team on this one.

Comment

In those games the home team has a very big advantage its like a war outhere and this year Olympiakos has great players also the best coach in europe the score wiil be over 10+ for Olympiakos.How did you call the stadium?peace??? and friendship???

Comment

great game!great players and coaches in both teams!we have the first sold out for the year in SEF!
            may the better one win!hope that team is oly though!i can't wait till the game starts!
            http://enwsisofwn.blogspot.com/
            Live your life with basketball

P.E.O.S. - The return of the wise men!

Comment

Nothing more to say, probabily the best two team in europe actually.
              Just hope for a great thriller game, with a great atmosphere at SEF (no incident), as you said, may the better one win.

Comment

Originally posted by final countdown
                TIME FOR THE ETERNAL GREEK BATTLE
                OLYMPIAKOS vs PANATHINAIKOS

The 2 greek teams OLY and PAO after their great wins in Euroleague r facing each other in Peace and Friendship Stadium tomorrow.

Gherson vs Obradovic (2 of greatest coaches in Europe)

Big SOFO and Vasilopoulos vs Diamantidis, Tsartsaris, Dikoudis and Hatzivrettas (members of greek NT europe champions 2005 and 2nd in world championship 2006)

Acker, Domercant, Stack, Penn, Zizic, Mula vs Becirovic, Shiskauskas, Javtokas, Tomasevic and Delk (great foreign players)

This is gonna be a great game

OLY has the home advantage and is coming after a great win against TAU.
                So i believe OLY has an (small imo) advantage to win. Let's all see what will happen in (imo) a close game.

This is where i got the name Peace and Friendship Stadium

Comment

Home advantage in the Greek League is a huge thing. It usually determines the champion for the past ten years, with the exception of the 1998-1999 season.

Prediction: +9 for Olympiakos with the score being 91-82.

Comment

31-36 Halftime.

Is Big Sofo injured?

Comment

Liveticker please.

Comment

Oly take the lead 43-41

Comment

The reffs are just funny...

Comment

Diamantidis makes clutch 3 pointers. Becirovic doesn't.

Sofo is in Gershons doghouse. This season will be a step back for him. You cant beat PAO when your most dominant player plays 5 minutes.
                            Last edited by Minotavros; 10-29-2006, 05:10 PM.

Comment

73-74 Full time

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information