Jasikevicius and Papaloukas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jasikevicius and Papaloukas

I'm curious, who is regarded as the better player?
    aim low, score high

even if this answer dont like to my friends of Lithuania Papaloukas is most complete player while Jasi is better scorer
    1st in IBN 2018-2019
    2nd in IBN 2016-2017
    2nd in IBN 2015-2016
    1st in IBN 2014-2015
    2nd in IBN 2013-2014
    2nd in IBN 2012-2013
    2nd in IBN 2010-2011
    3nd in IBN 2009-2010
    1st in IBN 2008-2009
    2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
    https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
    @RankingsSport

Comment

Saras.

Comment

stupid question... Saras ofcourse
        ________
        How to roll a joint
        Last edited by pablonis; 08-14-2011, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pablonis
          stupid question... Saras ofcourse
          Huh??İmo Papaloukas is slighty better than Saras but they are both world-class players.

Comment

Both are great players, but I think Jasikevičius is better scorer then Theo, while Theo is just Theo, one of a kind.

Comment

Jasikevičius imo.
              Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
              Artificial Nature

Comment

If the same question was 5 years ago the answer would have been easy!
                Now it's not easy at all.
                Propably Pap because he is one of the tallest G (200 cm) among the top level G.
                Maybe cause i'm greek, maybe cause i choose 10 assists over 20 points for a PG.

Comment

For me it's Saras. May be Papas is slightly better in running the team, but Saras is much better scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by elaj
                    Both are great players, but I think Jasikevičius is better scorer then Theo, while Theo is just Theo, one of a kind.
                    i like yhis aproach!theo is theo!his own category!

it is difficult to compare them!i thing that if the question is who is better pg then papalouk for sure!if it is who is the best scorer then saras!but it is difficult to say who is the best player!
                    http://enwsisofwn.blogspot.com/
                    Live your life with basketball

P.E.O.S. - The return of the wise men!

Comment

Sharas is much batter. ther is no doubt on that for me. Sharas is a batter PG (who ever said he's not aible to deliver 10 ass it's BS), and do it with no advantag at all (he is short) and without athletic ability, he shoots much batter, passes much batter and in his former teams (Maccabi and Barca) played much more minutes.
                      Sharas can paly as a great SG too what Pap with he's bad field precentage can only dream off. Sharas can play next to up to 3 guards in the 5 and run the court really well, while pap is having great difficult in, but can do great in a slow,low score teams as CSKA.the greatest advantage of Pap over Sharas is in the defensive skills.
                      "Swingman is a basketball term denoting a player who can play both the small forward and shooting guard positions; and, in essence, swing between the shooting guard and small forward positions"-wikipedia

Comment

I hate "Kobe vs. Iverson" threads
                        to me Å arunas is better, but overall it doesn't really matter, since both are great players and both of them doing some stuff better than the other does...
                        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Papadoupulous (sorry if I wrote his surname incorrectly)
                          Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Comment

Originally posted by Z.A.L.I.A.
                            Papadoupulous (sorry if I wrote his surname incorrectly)
                            Schortsianitis

Comment

Papaloukas is a better playmaker. If Messina gave Papaloukas the same playing time Jasikevicious got in Maccabi, Papaloukas would average 10+ assists per game.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information