Extremely OT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely OT

5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Extremely OT

How to prank a telemarketer

this is great!
    sigpic

Comment

Loved it! I am sick of the bastards!!!

Comment

telemarketers are evil. theres a call center in the town my university is in. pays 8 some dollars starting pay plus commission but man my morals couldnt allow it to harass people on the phone.
        "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

I harass people without pay, I would do wonders if they pay me
          sigpic

Comment

Thats hillarius

Comment

LineRider

warning: there is no point to this game but wasting time, and don't start it at work!
              Michelle Tackabery
              Tackabery Chronicle
              Durham, NC, USA

Comment

Originally posted by mktackabery
                Terrific site!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mktackabery
                  LineRider

warning: there is no point to this game but wasting time, and don't start it at work!
                  Just wondering, did you find it on lifehacker.com? Cause I'm sure I have already seen that link (as well as the warning ) somewhere today.

Comment

Originally posted by YYY
                    Just wondering, did you find it on lifehacker.com? Cause I'm sure I have already seen that link (as well as the warning ) somewhere today.
                    yes I did but the warning was well meant because I lost a half an hour to that game today . . . darned lifehacker!!!
                    Michelle Tackabery
                    Tackabery Chronicle
                    Durham, NC, USA

Comment

Haha yeah, and the site is meant to increase your productivity.

Another time waster http://66.246.156.40/media/text/mostaddictinggame.html

Comment

Originally posted by YYY
                        Haha yeah, and the site is meant to increase your productivity.

Another time waster http://66.246.156.40/media/text/mostaddictinggame.html
                        you are bad! stop! that one drove me crazy. and I also suck at it too, thanks a lot.
                        Michelle Tackabery
                        Tackabery Chronicle
                        Durham, NC, USA

Comment

Hahaha nicely done I have to say that I had a similar job, it was not marketing or sales (I abhor that), just surveys and enquiries via phone. It's a tough thing you know...
                          Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

It was so funny that I actually cried watching this. That guy is on fire!

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur
                              Hahaha nicely done I have to say that I had a similar job, it was not marketing or sales (I abhor that), just surveys and enquiries via phone. It's a tough thing you know...
                              hold on, not all marketers are bad you know. I work in marketing and I promise I do not harass anyone in this fashion. Scout's honor, cross my heart, hope to die.
                              Michelle Tackabery
                              Tackabery Chronicle
                              Durham, NC, USA

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information