Chinese player (Wang Dongdong) in Lithuanian 2nd div. NKL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese player (Wang Dongdong) in Lithuanian 2nd div. NKL

There's a chubby 19 year old 190cm? guard in NKL's Klaipėdos "Nafta-Uni-Laivitė", name is Wang DongDong. From Liaoning province. Not good enough for pro ball in China. Still, supposedly the first Chinese player in Lithuania. Probably played for a college team for 1 year over there. Anyone ever seen him play?

This is a photo of him when his team traveled to Liaoning this summer. Why he's wearing 17 and 23 at the same time is beyond me.

This is what I found in Lithuanian websites...

Last edited by sinobball; 10-19-2006, 04:02 PM.
    aim low, score high

That's something new to me - never heard of him! Let's celebrate diversity!

In fact, just to keep you informed, NKL is the second Lithuanian division

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball
      There's a chubby 19 year old 190cm? guard in NKL's Klaipėdos "Nafta-Uni-Laivitė", name is Wang DongDong. From Liaoning province. Not good enough for pro ball in China. Still, supposedly the first Chinese player in Lithuania. Probably played for a college team for 1 year over there. Anyone ever seen him play?
      He practiced with NUL this summer and 2 years ago even with Neptunas, but didn't played official games with either team. He also played in Klaipedos city championship and in city championship for players under 185cm. He also at least once made into "Klaipeda' sharpshooter" final round

I don't remember details, but his presence in Klaipeda is somehow related to local chinese restaurant
      The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux
        I don't remember details, but his presence in Klaipeda is somehow related to local chinese restaurant

i jsut find this comment funny. it reminds me of this hip hop group here in the US known as Notorious MSG who "were" former workers @ the restaurants now they're "big" underground wise

http://notoriousmsg.com/home.php

Click Media Then Video Then Chinatown Hustle Music Video and enjoy
        "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

LOL yes spread the message of the MSG. For the record I told Phantim
          about Notorious MSG . Anyways On topic, how competitive is the
          NKL?

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information