Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And1 Rising Stars (Dejan Bodiroga Basketball Camp)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And1 Rising Stars (Dejan Bodiroga Basketball Camp)

And1 Rising Stars
    Dejan Bodiroga Basketball Camp

At the beginning of summer, the first AND1 Rising Stars camp with Dejan Bodiroga will be held in Trebinje. The camp will become a tradition and its goal will be to gather the finest cadets from throughout the world, giving the advantage to talented boys and girls from the ex Yugoslav territory and from the whole world.

During the 34th European championship in Belgrade a test camp was made with 48 promising cadets (players 15 and 16 years old) from Serbia and Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Russia, Italy and Bulgaria.
    The largest number of players was recruited from Partizan, and FMP basketball teams. FMP player Dejan Musli was given the MVP title at the official camp closing ceremony.

This camp was held in ARGENTINA, VENECUELA, BRAZIL, TREBINJE (small town in Herzegovina, former Yugoslavia, home town of Bodiroga's parents, because of a huge percentage of tall people that are born/raised in this area, Herzegovina)…

Camp was held in Trebinje from 29.06.2006. till 15.07. 2006.

Dejan Rakocevic was a "guest demonstrator player"

Interview
    DEJAN BODIROGA

Impressions...

“I am very pleased with what we have achieved during this first season of our camp, on the courts of the sport complex that was our gift to Trebinje’s residents. Nearly 300 participants had an opportunity to improve their basketball skills with the help of Professor Milivoje Karalejic and his team of experts. My biggest pleasure is that I have seen children from a dozen of countries enjoy basketball and friendship. That is the main idea of the camp: to bond boys and girls from the whole world through learning new basketball skills and to start new friendships.

To everyone who has helped during the first, and the hardest season: I thank you with all my heart.”

Perspective

“We want to take it a step further the next year and every year after that by giving more to our children. We will aim to make our camp “our world”. Quality will always come first. I am sure that very few camps have as great conditions as ours and we will develop it even further.

I will be here in the future to present my skills to camp participants. We will try to bring as many top players as we can, like Igor Rakocevic that we brought this year. We know what it means to young basketball players to meet them.”
    EuroBasket: Zoran Savic
    Wikipédia: Zoran Savic

And1 Rising Stars
    Dejan Bodiroga Basketball Camp
Working...
X

Debug Information