Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Basketball and Fighting

*To Mods and Admin;

I want to personally start a new thread(I haven't done so in such a long time) specifically contributing to China and the art of fighting. Let me explain, I've noticed each time a visiting dignitary provoked or otherwise, visits China for a delegation friendly of basketball, somehow/someway a fight always ensues.

It seems to be a norm now in China. I by NO MEANS mean this as disrespect to China or its basketball aspect. Just a simple observation I and some of you have already known about fighting+China basketball.

Please put this accordingly to the proper group/thread/forum area*

OKAY...Let's Begin!

Post your photos/news/first hand/indirect accounts of basketball (professional or otherwise) in China where a fight has occurred. I started this thread solely because it seems to be a norm now for people in this sport to fight in China especially with foreign teams coming for a "friendly" visit.

Please add to its rich and colorful history by submitting the date, teams involved, outcome, opinions/views of your side or what your area thought of this, etc

Fight comes to mind are China vs Puerto Rico, numerous times, Georgetown vs Bayi Rockets (the military team), some local brazilian team vs China (Coach Donewald went apeshit in that game!)

So currently a new fight has occurred in China. Jiangsu Professional Basketball Team vs OKK Beograd <--a Serbian team?(someone confirm with me please)

Here are photos from the fight (I'm trying to find a video to embed later, if you can find it before me just put it up):

"A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

whats happening to basketball lately. just yesterday, a rookie in PBA(Philippine pro league) was jumped on by two veterans(actually 3).

and now you are right, there was a fight between jiangsu and okk beograd(a serbian team and former smart gilas sparring partner, no hitting involved though.)

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information