PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Ex-Yugo Lineup

Bosnian 23
08-20-2012, 12:14 AM
How would your guys' lineups for a Yugoslavian team this year? if we were still together of course... Mine would go something like this;

PG - Teodosic, Dragic
SG - Bogdanovic, Djedovic,
SF - Vucevic, Markota
PF - Teletovic, Antic, Erceg
C - Pekovic, Macvan, Krstic

My lineup is probably not that close to what it would be, as I don't know too much about the other nations top players.

JRS Bonnet
08-20-2012, 02:09 PM
PG - Teodosic, Dragic
SG - Bogdanovic, Djedovic,
SF - Vucevic, Markota
PF - Teletovic, Antic, Erceg
C - Pekovic, Macvan, Krstic

Bo McCalebb at PG is a must. Lose Z. Erceg and D. Markota and move M. Macvan to PF and N. Vucevic to C. Suad Sehovic (Montenegro) started the qualifying campaign with a bang (14.5 points, 10.5 rebounds).

pohani komarac
08-20-2012, 02:49 PM
Dragic, Udrih, Teodosic, Ukic, Popovic, Planinic, Lakovic, Ilijevski....
Bogdanovic, Vujacic, Djedovic, Pavlovic, Rakocevic, Dragic....
Nahbar, Radmanovic, Preldzic, Tomas, Bjelica, Micov....
Mirotic, Lorbek, Teletovic, Velickovic, Savanovic, Banic, Macvan, Erceg, Antic....
Pekovic, Krstic, Milicic, Tomic, Barac, Vucevic, Vidmar, Brezec, Kasun, Zoric, Rakovic....

I think you missed tons of better players and put some medicore players like Markota

Dragic, Udrih, Teodosic
Vujacic, Djedovic
Bogdanovic, Tomas (healthy)
Lorbek, Mirotic, Teletovic
Krstic, Pekovic

that would be my 12

Bosnian 23
08-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Bo McCalebb at PG is a must. Lose Z. Erceg and D. Markota and move M. Macvan to PF and N. Vucevic to C. Suad Sehovic (Montenegro) started the qualifying campaign with a bang (14.5 points, 10.5 rebounds).

If it was Yugoslavia right now, Bo McCaleb would probably not of became a citizen of Yugoslavia, as we already have the talent.

Good lineup komarac.