PDA

View Full Version : New Missouri College Program Still has Scholarships for 2012 players

coachjohnjordan
07-30-2012, 04:59 PM
I am John Jordan, the head coach at Wentworth Military College in Lexington MO near Kansas City. I still have a couple of roster spots open for this Fall. We have signed 10 quality players from 6 different states and 3 different countries. I'm looking for a couple of decent unsigned high school seniors or division I or II transfers. This is a private co-ed high academic junior college. While it is a military college, you do not have to go in the military, only 40% of our graduates do. This year will be our first year fielding a women's basketball team. We will compete on the NJCAA Div II level. We will open up with the number 1 ranked team in the country. We are fully sponsored by Adidas and have excellent facilities. I am a former pro coach who has coached national level high school ball for the last 9 years. In that period I have sent 42 of my players on to college to play including 31 to the NCAA Division I level. Girls who spend one to two years in my program are assured of getting a full ride to a four year school that has their major. I have great scholarship packages still available. If you have interest, contact Coach Jordan at 704-253-2006 or email me [email protected] Another nice feature is that you are allowed to play more than one sport if you choose. We also have volleyball, track, softball and tennis.