Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your plan after basketball

Take charge of your future

Do You Play Professional Sports. Great! Did you ever think about what’s going to happen once you stop playing it?
    A lot of professional athletes are enjoying their sports. I am no exception to this. But a lot of us are concerned what’s going to happen after we are done playing it? Some of us will try to coach, some will just get a regular 9 to 5 job and try to live off of that.
    Why not to start taking care of what you are going to do after playing right now? Use the free time you have now so once you are done playing you would have a good income and would not have to worry about how to pay your bills. Not all basketball players make as much as Kobe Bryant or Lebron James, not all football players get paid millions of pounds or dollars. Consequently, you have no guarantees to be earning enough money at the time you start living after retiring from professional sports. By taking time and building a successful business you would protect your future. Some of you will think how you could do that? Why not take an opportunity of Business Without the Risk. It does not require any loans (no financial risk), only for your own consumption, and it does not take much of your time. Something that you could start today, would benefit your sport career. Your option could be network marketing company GNLD. They have best products that I personally use and enjoy. With their healthy food supplements and business plan rewards are limitless, plus it gives me freedom of doing it on my spare time. The beauty of this is a power of multiplication, you chose who you work with and you create your own goals and reach them with your own speed with a help of others. Best part of business is – you help others to be healthy and wealthy, and you get rewarded for it…WELL REWARDED!!!
Working...
X

Debug Information