PDA

View Full Version : [DAY 3] Group A: Puerto Rico vs. Greece

Dtown
07-04-2012, 01:58 AM
Probably the most awaited game of the first round.

Both teams flat out destroyed Jordan, but how will they handle a real challenge?

Depending on the Lithuania vs. Nigeria match earlier in the day, the winner will likely play Venezuela, while the loser will be stuck playing Lithuania.** So there's no reason not to go all out.

**Subject to change.

Straight forward
07-04-2012, 03:04 AM
Surely a game to watch. I think Greece should take it. And I doubt only because I'm not sure how good Puerto Rico can be. While Greece is playing the best basketball in recent years. I would even think this Greece might be not worse than 2008 Olympic team.

Terrorizer
07-04-2012, 04:09 AM
Finally some killer games in Day 3: both Puerto-Rico-Greece and Dominicana-Russia look very promising. Here I thought that Greece will prevail in the end as they have much deeper roster. But Boricuas can cause greeks some serious problems and there are some not so slim chances for upset here.

Federoy
07-04-2012, 04:37 AM
I'm going with the Puerto Ricans in a mild upset. Although I must admit, Greece is playing better basketball this summer then they did the last time these two hooked up at the WC two years ago. Puerto Rico must play efficient basketball to get this victory.

sixama23
07-04-2012, 05:39 AM
Looking forward for this great game! I love it when we play against Puerto Rico.

Good luck to Greek NT! May Carl Jungebrand be with us! :D:D:D

christodoulou76
07-04-2012, 05:45 AM
Good luck to Greece! I hope we win it even by 1 point. The winner of this game is almost certainly through to the semifinals and the loser will have a very hard time beating an excellent Lithuanian team. If Ramos has a field day in the paint, there will be a lot of second guessing of Zouros' decision to bring only two centers to the tournament. Greece will certainly play good defense but can we hit our outside shots? That will be key, I think. I predict a tight game, too close to call.

JGX
07-04-2012, 06:21 AM
Well this game will finally answer the burning question of whether Greece is better than Trinidad & Tobago.

fasoulaki
07-04-2012, 06:25 AM
Very tough game. Its a pitty that it will be played at 2:00 AM CET. My wife will not allow me to watch it! :D

childress67
07-04-2012, 06:32 AM
without doubt this greek team cant lose from porto ricans...a little attention to ramos arroyo barea..do anyone know with which team we will play at semifinal?

Shawshank
07-04-2012, 06:32 AM
both very strong teams and team who gonna loss gona be our opponent in 1/4 game.You know its hard to predict because puerturicans in one game can beat anybody...But i will go with system and smart european team play instead of street ball greece +6...

Victorious
07-04-2012, 06:40 AM
This game will go down the wire. I favor Greece because they are good when games go down the wire. But I wouldn't consider a win by Puerto Rico an upset either. Anything goes really.

Tasos Peiraias
07-04-2012, 08:56 AM
Very tough game. Its a pitty that it will be played at 2:00 AM CET. My wife will not allow me to watch it! :D
3:00 a.m.
but in Venezuela the game wont be the same hour.
There is a difference of hours...

fasoulaki
07-04-2012, 08:58 AM
3:00 a.m.

2:00 AM CET (Central European Time)
3.00 AM EET (Eastern European Time)

yianis
07-04-2012, 09:08 AM
I have seen alot of people compare this Greek team to the teams of 2008 and 2010. The 2008 team was a well balanced team with Papaloukas and Diamantidis available as combo guards. Both in the guards and centres it was considerably stronger than this years team. The forwards were similar strength. This years team is stronger than last years but last years was the weakest Greek side since before 2004. Last year Diamantidis didnt turn up, Spanoulis left training with an injury, Sofo left part way thru the preparation to attend to his pregnant wife and Greece's third string centre left for personal reasons and the team was under a new coach with new systems. This year Spanoulis and Printezis have added some class, athleticism and depth but the centre spot is considerably weaker without Koufos. With adequate preparation this Greek side that can be competitive with everyone but Spain and the US. Add Sofo, Koufos and Diamantidis then this team would be a match for the 2008 team.

I really dont know the strength of the PR team. If they are similar to previous years then I give Greece a slight edge. The very limited preparation Greece has had, people mentioning that PR is as strong as it has been in a long time, the time of the game being a strange time for anyone thats recently travelled from Europe and the fact its in Latin America make me think this will be a 50:50 game for either team.

MJ was an alien
07-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Previous contests between the two teams are encouraging for us. I predict a victory for the Greek team.

Tasos Peiraias
07-04-2012, 12:53 PM
I think it will be as Korea-Dominican Republic game
and Greece will difficult +10.

Hepcat
07-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Should be a fun game! I hope it goes to 3OT.

:cool:

Tasos Peiraias
07-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Should be a fun game! I hope it goes to 3OT.

:cool:
hahaha :D

Psofimis
07-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Extended highlights(all the baskets) from the last match between those two in 2010 World Cup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBHI4PcvuIM

GustavoGanso
07-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Greece!

Olympiacos
07-04-2012, 04:47 PM
I have seen alot of people compare this Greek team to the teams of 2008 and 2010. The 2008 team was a well balanced team with Papaloukas and Diamantidis available as combo guards. Both in the guards and centres it was considerably stronger than this years team. The forwards were similar strength. This years team is stronger than last years but last years was the weakest Greek side since before 2004. Last year Diamantidis didnt turn up, Spanoulis left training with an injury, Sofo left part way thru the preparation to attend to his pregnant wife and Greece's third string centre left for personal reasons and the team was under a new coach with new systems. This year Spanoulis and Printezis have added some class, athleticism and depth but the centre spot is considerably weaker without Koufos. With adequate preparation this Greek side that can be competitive with everyone but Spain and the US. Add Sofo, Koufos and Diamantidis then this team would be a match for the 2008 team.

I really dont know the strength of the PR team. If they are similar to previous years then I give Greece a slight edge. The very limited preparation Greece has had, people mentioning that PR is as strong as it has been in a long time, the time of the game being a strange time for anyone thats recently travelled from Europe and the fact its in Latin America make me think this will be a 50:50 game for either team.

This team is a lot more physical and has a much tougher edge to it than the 2008 team did. The 2008 team lost to Spain by 15, lost to USA by 23, lost to a weaker Argentina, that they should have beaten. This team is better than the 2008 team was.

Victorious
07-04-2012, 06:19 PM
This team is a lot more physical and has a much tougher edge to it than the 2008 team did. The 2008 team lost to Spain by 15, lost to USA by 23, lost to a weaker Argentina, that they should have beaten. This team is better than the 2008 team was.

I disagree. The team of 2008 was unlucky not to have won a medal. Bronze would have been in place during the previous olympics. The team of 2010 was also stronger than this team which at the moment is rebuilding.

This team has a promising future though.

christodoulou76
07-04-2012, 06:28 PM
I disagree. The team of 2008 was unlucky not to have won a medal. Bronze would have been in place during the previous olympics. The team of 2010 was also stronger than this team which at the moment is rebuilding.

I agree. Things look promising but nothing is certain. Let's see how we play against Puerto Rico and our next opponent before making any grand claims...

fasoulaki
07-04-2012, 06:46 PM
In 2010 many things went wrong. Greece was badly coached in terms of tactics. We had the Oly-Pao battle going on in the NT. We had the Acropolis fight with the Serbs and started the tournament with two disqualified players which did not get the opportunity to get into the rhythm.

This years team's chemistry looks much more promising.

Olympiacos
07-04-2012, 06:48 PM

No, I see it differently. The 2008 and 2010 teams had to play super slow because when Diamantidis is on the team, the only way you can play is super slow. This team is better. It does not have to play super slow, due to no Diamantidis, and the coach does not ask them to play that way either. The 2010 team was a total disaster all the way around anyway, Diamantidis, Kazluaskas, PAO vs. Oly rivalry, the tensions that got to Fotsis and Sofo, etc.

I think the 2010 team was one of the worst Greek teams in years. This current team is like a better version of the 2009 team, and also has a better coach (Kazlauskas was a huge mistake by the federation, in retrospect).

I hope someone uploads the game to YouTube. It comes on too late.

mochoso
07-04-2012, 07:01 PM
man I dont know. I love my team PR but I really like how Papanikolau plays, my fav Greek player.

Victorious
07-04-2012, 07:31 PM
No, I see it differently. The 2008 and 2010 teams had to play super slow because when Diamantidis is on the team, the only way you can play is super slow. This team is better. It does not have to play super slow, due to no Diamantidis, and the coach does not ask them to play that way either. The 2010 team was a total disaster all the way around anyway, Diamantidis, Kazluaskas, PAO vs. Oly rivalry, the tensions that got to Fotsis and Sofo, etc.

I think the 2010 team was one of the worst Greek teams in years. This current team is like a better version of the 2009 team, and also has a better coach (Kazlauskas was a huge mistake by the federation, in retrospect).

I hope someone uploads the game to YouTube. It comes on too late.

Something went totally wrong with the chemistry in 2010. We can agree on that. But if you consider the players and the experience, they were a hell of a team. Better than this one.

Psofimis
07-04-2012, 07:47 PM
man I dont know. I love my team PR but I really like how Papanikolau plays, my fav Greek player.

From your talents I liked Franklin yesterday.Impresive player.I hope we''ll see a nice game today.

Olympiacos
07-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Something went totally wrong with the chemistry in 2010. We can agree on that. But if you consider the players and the experience, they were a hell of a team. Better than this one.

They were better on paper. But no way were they better in actuality. They ended up an absolute disaster. Although to be fair, I still think the refs robbed them in the game against Spain. But even then, they lost on purpose before that, which was what led to that anyway. Looking back, if they would have just won, instead of choosing their opponent, they probably would have gone a lot further.

But that just illustrates the point. That whole team was a mess. It started with the issue of Papaloukas and Kazlauskas, and then just never seemed to end. It was one thing after another. No matter how good the team is on paper, if the chemistry with the players and the coaches is terrible, the team is not doing anything. So I don't think it's fair to say the 2010 team was better, as it really was a messed up team.

Victorious
07-04-2012, 08:19 PM
They were better on paper. But no way were they better in actuality.

This still remains to be proven.

That whole team was a mess. It started with the issue of Papaloukas and Kazlauskas, and then just never seemed to end. It was one thing after another. No matter how good the team is on paper, if the chemistry with the players and the coaches is terrible, the team is not doing anything. So I don't think it's fair to say the 2010 team was better, as it really was a messed up team.

I'm not entirely sure it was solely based on chemistry. I noticed that CSKA under Kazlauskas excelled in games without pressure, but struggled considerably in do or die games. Kazlauskas' system becomes volnurable in important games. He had some succes with teams as an underdog, which illustrates my point.

Olympiacos
07-04-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm not entirely sure it was solely based on chemistry. I noticed that CSKA under Kazlauskas excelled in games without pressure, but struggled considerably in do or die games. Kazlauskas' system becomes volnurable in important games. He had some succes with teams as an underdog, which illustrates my point.

Well, Greece did good in the games in 2009 against Turkey and Slovenia. But that was basically due to Spanoulis and Sofo. They did do well in the game against Spain in 2010 (but lost thanks to the refs questionable choices IMO) but also that could be contributed to Zisis and Diamantidis who played hard in that game, until the end when they made several mistakes. But then in the end of the game, Spanoulis made big plays.

So I won't blame that loss to Spain on Kazlauskas so much, as the refs. But I do think Kazlauskas made a mistake that he only used like 7 players I think in that game. Zisis and Diamantidis got exhausted and then started turning the ball over at the end of the game. Of course, that also had to do with that Calathes wasn't an adequate sub then. He came in for a few minutes and almost wrecked the whole game.

So I'm not sure that Greece did bad under pressure games with Kazlauskas. I just think the problem was they had no discipline at all, and they forgot about defense for the most part.

MZT Skopje
07-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Greeks give me same help. Need some expert help I will bet 50 euros in Greece. Is this good or bad bet ?

saalsapr
07-04-2012, 08:36 PM
If we win by anything less than 2 points, it will be a big dissapointment. ;)

christodoulou76
07-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Greeks give me same help. Need some expert help I will bet 50 euros in Greece. Is this good or bad bet ?

bad bet because the game is likely to be close and could go either way. better to bet on more predictable games such as Russia-Angola, no? I don't know anything about betting so I might be wrong about this.

MZT Skopje
07-04-2012, 08:46 PM
To low koif on RUS:ANG. Not worth the risk (even if the risk is small).

I predict that Greek defence will win the match. +10 points Greece.

MJ was an alien
07-04-2012, 08:55 PM
If we win by anything less than 2 points, it will be a big dissapointment. ;)

What happens if you loose? (once again):cool:

Psofimis
07-04-2012, 08:56 PM

Without giving us the odds of your site how could we help you?If you bet 50 to win 60 then dont.Generally you shouldnt bet on teams without clear examples of their strength.Jordan lost with the same way from both teams and they were so weak we couldnt possibly take any of this seriously.I advise you to watch the day 3 games and bet on the quarter finals or later when you have a better opinion .

edit: I wouldnt bet on +10 Greece

Olympiacos
07-04-2012, 09:04 PM

Hard to say, but I don't think I would bet that. Puerto Rico is probably mad at Greece and probably wants to take out frustrations on them for all the big losses against them in recent years. So I see them as being extra motivated, and maybe even Greece might take them just a little lightly, because they have won those games.

So I'm not sure about a +10 being a wise bet.

christodoulou76
07-04-2012, 09:10 PM

I really doubt Greece will win by 10+. I think the game will be decided by fewer than 7 points and could go either way.

Psofimis
07-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Ok my PR friends.Whoever wins gets Nigeria for present.So we have a non conditional battle.Let the best win!

macleopard13
07-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Whoa, Puerto Ricans rushed to the polls! It was like 13:3 when I voted, now it's 25:27!!!

christodoulou76
07-05-2012, 12:19 AM
A tight defensive battle so far. 30-27 GRE after 1Q. :eek:

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 12:26 AM
If we lose this game because of our 2 centers I ll kill zouros...

TDW
07-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Is Carlos Arroyo injured? I couldn't catch the first quater or yesterday's game so I don't know why he is not playing.

Remon
07-05-2012, 12:39 AM
He got two fouls in the first two minutes.

And yeah, we're gonna pay not having more than two centers.

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Put bramos on your ass Zouros.A re vougiouka.....

J-Mart
07-05-2012, 12:42 AM
foul trouble in the first 2 minutes

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 12:42 AM
We have Puerto rico, Greece and Kill Bill.First match with 3 teams...

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Can I not see Galindo on the floor in the whole second half please Flor?

J-Mart
07-05-2012, 12:47 AM
Can I not see Galindo on the floor in the whole second half please Flor?
or the whole tournament?

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Is Carlos Arroyo injured? I couldn't catch the first quater or yesterday's game so I don't know why he is not playing.

He had two quick fouls.

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 12:50 AM
or the whole tournament?

Thats better, for the love of God, Melendez, throw him away for Holland or even Ubiles if we qualify to the Olympics!

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 12:51 AM
We have a serious problem with our rebounds and fouls...

Victorious
07-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Looks like Greece, missing their centers, is exposed by Puerto Rico. Mavroidis and Bourousis have three fouls, but the roster of Puerto Rico isn't that deep and they have almost as many fouls as Greece. Still, game can go either way.

Olympiacos
07-05-2012, 12:52 AM
We have Puerto rico, Greece and Kill Bill.First match with 3 teams...

I think Kill Bill must have been reading some of those comments here about how Barea was on another level from him and how Arroyo was the best guard in Europe, and how he could not compete with those guys. He came out from the start looking to score, which is really unusual for him, as he likes to run offense a lot.

Adon
07-05-2012, 12:54 AM
No low post game for Greece. Tragic defense, especially under the rim. We need one more center,that's for sure.

Olympiacos
07-05-2012, 12:57 AM
No low post game for Greece. Tragic defense, especially under the rim. We need one more center,that's for sure.

Not sure, Zouros seems to think Fotsis is a center now...

saalsapr
Hey K2, I got two quick questions cause I missed the first quarter....

Did Flor turn into Manolo again and start Arroyo and Barea together?

Has Franklin recieved any play time?

Psofimis

Well lets hope koufos or sofo would be ok for Olympics cause I dont see Zouros calling Vougioukas after his twit...

mochoso
PR is scoring easily which I found surprising. I thought our downfall in this game was gonna be Greece defense but it is not the case tonight

Victorious
07-05-2012, 12:58 AM

The defense is tragic because they don't want to risk being exhausted in the quarter finals. Both teams have the quarter final game in mind. I bet they will start defending harder as the clock runs down.

Olympiacos
07-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Well lets hope koufos or sofo would be ok for Olympics cause I dont see Zouros calling Vougioukas after his twit...

Sarikopoulos or Kavvadas could help.

J-Mart
07-05-2012, 01:03 AM
Flor going into T-Mobile Mode. And no one can blame him. He doesnt choose the team and they are the two best players in the team. I would still start with Huertas and Arroyo.

Franklin got PT but Greece quickly went to a 2-3 zone and Flor had to take him out.

GustavoGanso
07-05-2012, 01:03 AM
puerto rico playing the best basketball than they can

and greece playing a so so game

MJ was an alien
07-05-2012, 01:04 AM
Can somebody tell me why DD put himself permanently out of the NT?

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Lolollo!!!!!

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 01:25 AM

You really dont want to know....

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Well, this game is done.

I hope Flor doesnt go starting Barea and Arroyo together against Lithuania or Im going to crucify him.

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 01:30 AM
Well, here goes the refs again....

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 01:33 AM
Well, here goes the refs again....

Exaclty!What a joke of offensive foul on Kaimakoglou....

J-Mart
07-05-2012, 01:34 AM
Arroyo on Hero Mode.

TDW
07-05-2012, 01:35 AM
I believe the refs have been inconsistent for both sides.

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Barea is an idiot....

J-Mart
07-05-2012, 01:37 AM
blood everywhere... and Barea fouled out

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 01:40 AM
The holy triad of Olympiakos finished the game.

mochoso
07-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Greece would be a mediocre team without their 3pt shooting

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 01:45 AM

ahahhahahahah

Edit.Watch the passing before the 3p...

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 01:46 AM
Well, we cant beat the greeks if they shoot 60% from three :o

TDW
07-05-2012, 01:46 AM

Michael Jordan would have been a bad player without his offensive skills.

MJ was an alien
07-05-2012, 01:47 AM

and you would be worst with out your centers

MJ was an alien
07-05-2012, 01:47 AM
Go Greece for a three digit score!

mochoso
07-05-2012, 01:48 AM
Greece is not special like Spain is. Spain doesnt need to rely on pure 3s to outclass their counterparts. Greece plays with luck behind the lines.

MJ was an alien
07-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Greece is not special like Spain is. Spain doesnt need to rely on pure 3s to outclass their counterparts. Greece plays with luck behind the lines.

Come on! dont be bad :P

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Well, its Lithuania.... @#$%#%$%$^&myballs(&^%$#^*(

Hope to God those guys dont shoot 80% from three.....

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 01:51 AM

You make it feel better man.Pls dont stop.
I ll tease you a bit also.

Jordan wasnt so bad in the end... :)))

J-Mart
07-05-2012, 01:52 AM
We actually had a chance with them shooting 50% from 3, but when they raised that percentage to 60% it was all over. Good game.

mochoso
07-05-2012, 01:52 AM
and you would be worst with out your centers

Our centers dont play with luck behind the lines, they work hard around the basket and earn clean every point and rebound they grab

Pero Antic
07-05-2012, 01:53 AM

Hope to God those guys dont shoot 80% from three.....

I believe PR can beat Lithuania its a KO-game everything is possible

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Spanoulis,Kirilenko and Kleiza by far the best players on the tournament.

MJ was an alien
07-05-2012, 01:54 AM
there is no luck when you practice man. Guards are guard and good guards can score.

mochoso
07-05-2012, 01:55 AM
You make it feel better man.Pls dont stop.
I ll tease you a bit also.

Jordan wasnt so bad in the end... :)))

Your team isnt at elite level, Spain and France are. Thats way you guys are playing on the same tourney as we do.. You feel achieving something special beating from 3 range a tiny island from the Caribbean? Come on step your game up and try to beat Espana

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 01:56 AM
Nice game greeks!

Dont listen to mochoso, ignore him because he's mad that he has to eat his words now.

We have to get a foreign coach who will not take that crap of having to start Barea and Arroyo together or every team with a decent guard will destroy us.

Olympiacos
07-05-2012, 01:57 AM

He needs vacation time with his girlfriend.

Spanoulis,Kirilenko and Kleiza by far the best players on the tournament.

Spanoulis by far the best player on the tournament. I fixed it for you. Unfortunately, he turned his ankle at the end of the game, so that might have ruined things for us.

Your team isnt at elite level, Spain and France are. Thats way you guys are playing on the same tourney as we do.. You feel achieving something special beating from 3 range a tiny island from the Caribbean? Come on step your game up and try to beat Espana

France? How in the world is France an elite team?

GustavoGanso
stop crying monchoso!!!

Victorious

Greece is not Spain for now, but they are missing two world class centers who are injured. I would say that at least one of them will probably join for the Olympics. Other than that you have got to admit that they are lethal under pressure.

MJ was an alien
07-05-2012, 01:59 AM
He needs vacation time with his girlfriend.

ok i get it! he won't do anything without getting paid right?

Remon
07-05-2012, 01:59 AM

http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_KNce8jInH7Qj1EsyH5rjn2.gameID_5174-49-A-1.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoANOrUf9le2.season_2007.roundI D_5169.teamID_291.html

And that was during their best period.

J-Mart
07-05-2012, 02:01 AM
c'mon Mocho... we lost not cuz the shoot 60% but because we shy away from the post, of course that 60% had something to do. Sadly Greece is a very organized team which moves the ball until someone shoots a high percentage shot, not like Arroyo or Barea who went into hero mode late in the third and the whole 4th quarter.

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 02:03 AM

Do you know whats the joke?That you speak seriously and I make fun of you.And you continue..When you are cold blooded tomorrow searsh a bit our history with France,or watch our 3p statistic on all our games this month or rewatch tonight's greek game plays...
I am not feeling proud that i ve beat PR.I feel good that we play once more good basketball.
Its very unusual for us to play in that kind of tournament...
And dont forget we travelled the half earth to get there in a completly another envirement and still we play as we should.

cardenales
Greece is a elite team, theres no doubt about that. The problem is that they are to many good teams in Europe and if one day you dont show up with your best game you loose. Still Greece is a great team, excellent team play, great passing team, three point shooting, good defensive team and they are missing Soflos, with him they could go for medal in London, without him, its going to be hard.

Olympiacos
http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_KNce8jInH7Qj1EsyH5rjn2.gameID_5174-49-A-1.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoANOrUf9le2.season_2007.roundI D_5169.teamID_291.html

And that was during their best period.

Eh...don't remind of that robbery by the refs.

Victorious
07-05-2012, 02:04 AM
Nice game greeks!

Dont listen to mochoso, ignore him because he's mad that he has to eat his words now.

We have to get a foreign coach who will not take that crap of having to start Barea and Arroyo together or every team with a decent guard will destroy us.

Puerto Rico is a very good team which lost to another good team. Puerto Rico belong to the best of the tournament along with Greece, Russia and Lithuania. Why get another coach?

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 02:06 AM
ok i get it! he won't do anything without getting paid right?

No he needs vacation with his girlfriend.Or she got him by the balls and they dont call a foul...

J-Mart
07-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Puerto Rico is a very good team which lost to another good team. Puerto Rico belong to the best of the tournament along with Greece, Russia and Lithuania. Why get another coach?

actually we dont need a new coach, we need a whole new federation. Arroyo and Barea cant keep playing together but the federation already took that decision.

Olympiacos
07-05-2012, 02:07 AM

Puerto Rico is good but you have to admit that using Arroyo and Barea solely to guard Spanoulis for most of the game was really stupid. They did switch Huertas on to him, but he was already hot by then. The truth is that neither Barea, nor Arroyo have a chance in hell of guarding Spanoulis.

That's a pretty odd coaching decision.

Pero Antic
07-05-2012, 02:08 AM

The problem is that since Eurobasket 2007 Europeans didn't get more than two direct spots for the Olympic- tournament and thats why Greece and Russia and even Lithuania who is playing every Olympic semifinal since ´92 have to play those qualifiers. In 2000 the first six Eurobasket teams played automatically at the Olympics. I guess some non-European teams complained about that and FIBA changed that rule and brought back the Olympic qualification-tournament. Its not like European-Teams are not competitive anymore. Fact is that there are way more european teams that are better than the likes of Korea, New Zeeland, Jordan or Venezuela that do not get a chance because of this rule.

MJ was an alien
07-05-2012, 02:08 AM
No he needs vacation with his girlfriend.Or she got him by the balls and they dont call a foul...

probably the second. We know how Greek women can be.

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 02:09 AM
I believe PR can beat Lithuania its a KO-game everything is possible

I believe so too, but its going to take some adjustments Flor might be too afraid to make. Everyone here in Puerto Rico knows Barea and Arroyo are defensive liabilities, and its even worse if one of them is non existant in the game like Arroyo was today.

Spanoulis had yet another 25 point game against us today because of it. Galindo is lucky he is even on the team and has done nothing for in any official game, not even against Nicaragua. He shouldnt even be on the squad let alone get play time.

Ramos has reivindicated himself and I still believe in Huertas even though he was a moron today fouling guys at the three point line and missing the layup that would have kept us in the game.

So many things that could be adjusted but Flor probably wont do it so we will end up seeing another Olympics from the TV, unless a miracle happens and Lithuania doesnt show up in two days.

MJ was an alien
07-05-2012, 02:11 AM
Anyway it was a good game. The final score does not indicate the true value of PR which is always a respectfull and hard to beat opponent.

Olympiacos
07-05-2012, 02:13 AM
Anyway it was a good game. The final score does not indicate the true value of PR which is always a respectfull and hard to beat opponent.

Puerto Rico is good, they just need to get Arroyo and Barea a little more under control.

J-Mart
07-05-2012, 02:14 AM
not only they are defensive liabilities, but offensively they cancel each other, as both need to dominate the ball to be effective, forcing the other to be a spot shooter, which neither one of them is.

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 02:16 AM

Only a moron would put Arroyo or even Barea to guard Spanoulis, and he cant switch cause both are on the floor. I dont know if Flor gets pressured to do it or what, but it has got to stop. Also, even you where puerto rican, or at least payed any attention to all of Puerto Rico's games for the past two years, you know that the only guy who hasnt done any kind of contribution against any kind of team in the past three tournaments we've played, is Alex Galindo, and he saw 15 minutes of play today.

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 02:17 AM
Puerto Rico is good but you have to admit that using Arroyo and Barea solely to guard Spanoulis for most of the game was really stupid. They did switch Huertas on to him, but he was already hot by then. The truth is that neither Barea, nor Arroyo have a chance in hell of guarding Spanoulis.

I didnt see this, but you know your stuff.

MJ was an alien
07-05-2012, 02:18 AM
I really liked Balkman.

greenarcher
07-05-2012, 02:19 AM
Guess what they say is right, you can't beat the Greeks when they are on fire from 3pt distance.

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 02:19 AM
Spanoulis is unstoppable-superhot the last 2 months in very hard games with Barcelona and TSKA in final 4 and the 5 greek finals with PAO and as expected he is continuing like this on this tournament.I dont know when was the last time barea,aroyo or any other guy of PR played a serious game.So thats maybe another factor.

Victorious
07-05-2012, 02:24 AM

The good thing is that Greece stood its ground when he wasn't playing.
I'm sure Puerto Ricans are mostly NBA fans and I'm glad they could see that European elite players like Spanoulis and Printezis are world class players. Greece is Euroleague Final Four material and teams like that are hard to beat.

Olympiacos
07-05-2012, 02:26 AM
Spanoulis is unstoppable-superhot the last 2 months in very hard games with Barcelona and TSKA in final 4 and the 5 greek finals with PAO and as expected he is continuing like this on this tournament.I dont know when was the last time barea,aroyo or any other guy of PR played a serious game.So thats maybe another factor.

Let's just hope that his ankle injury did not stop him. Because it is like 2009 with the national team, or like this last season with Olympiacos. Greece only goes as far as he takes them.

The good thing is that Greece stood its ground when he wasn't playing.
I'm sure Puerto Ricans are mostly NBA fans and I'm glad they could see that European elite players like Spanoulis and Printezis are world class players. Greece is Euroleague Final Four material and teams like that are hard to beat.

The thing that is hard for the most of Americas team's fans to grasp is that when a guy played in the NBA and was benched by a coach that does not like European players, they assume it means they suck and can't play in the NBA. Then compare it to guys that do play in the NBA that are really worse, but think they are way better. Then they think if Spanoulis is the best player on that team - oh how that team must suck.

But I don't think that this NBA only world view of basketball is ever changing. For some odd reason most people that follow basketball just cannot accept that there are good players outside the NBA. I mean really, look at Balkman. He's not anything special and I think Ramos is better than him. But Balkman is "an NBA level player" and Ramos is a "scrub that can't play in the NBA".

Honestly, knowledgeable fans from Puerto Rico and everywhere else will already respect the non-NBA players. But the other ones, that see only NBA in everything, never will they. They already have a million excuses lined up every time Team USA loses.

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 02:31 AM
Let's just hope that his ankle injury did not stop him. Because it is like 2009 with the national team. or like this last season with Olympiacos. Greece only goes as far as he takes them.

It didnt look serious.He did stand up and shot his FTs.I think he played until the end also without a sub..We can beat Nigeria without Spanoulis anyway.He has time to pass a minor injury.

Victorious
07-05-2012, 02:34 AM
Only a moron would put Arroyo or even Barea to guard Spanoulis, and he cant switch cause both are on the floor. I dont know if Flor gets pressured to do it or what, but it has got to stop. Also, even you where puerto rican, or at least payed any attention to all of Puerto Rico's games for the past two years, you know that the only guy who hasnt done any kind of contribution against any kind of team in the past three tournaments we've played, is Alex Galindo, and he saw 15 minutes of play today.

Maybe Puerto Rico lacks some depth on this level. Galindo getting 15 minutes is therefore a necesity. Now people also complain about Barrea and Arroyo. What is the coach supposed to do, leave those players at home? Who's going to play? The coach has to do something with the material he has. Puerto Rico tried and was in the game for almost three quarters. But Greece played good and won. Turn the page.

Hepcat
07-05-2012, 02:38 AM
So many things that could be adjusted but Flor probably wont do it so we will end up seeing another Olympics from the TV, unless a miracle happens and Lithuania doesnt show up in two days.

Well Lithuania didn't bother to show up today so who knows?

:confused:

Olympiacos
07-05-2012, 02:41 AM
Maybe Puerto Rico lacks some depth on this level. Galindo getting 15 minutes is therefore a necesity. Now people also complain about Barrea and Arroyo. What is the coach supposed to do, leave those players at home? Who's going to play? The coach has to do something with the material he has. Puerto Rico tried and was in the game for almost three quarters. But Greece played good and won. Turn the page.

I think Barea should be used as a 6th man scoring burst from the bench. Play Arroyo with Huertas in the backcourt together. Playing Barea-Arroyo together for most of the game is nonsensical, at least against a scorer like Spanoulis. If you are playing against Argentina and Prigioni, then it can work. But against someone that neither guard can defend, combined with that they both must have the ball in their hands -it does not make sense. Barea has to have that ball to run pick and roll, but that means Arroyo is standing off the ball, and Arroyo is not a good shooter from long range and he is not good off the ball.

I know what you mean, the coach wants his two scoring leaders in the game the most minutes. That is logical, but you also have to consider match ups and situations. Barea-Arroyo versus Zisis-Spanoulis back court match up is not good for Puerto Rico. I guess if you don't want to blame the coach you can just say it's a bad match up. It happens, just like Spain has been a bad match up for Greece. But I do think the coach of Puerto Rico could have tried some different things.

Hepcat
07-05-2012, 02:42 AM

That's what every Lithuanian fan is saying right now too.

:mad:

MJ was an alien
07-05-2012, 02:42 AM
Let's just hope that his ankle injury did not stop him. Because it is like 2009 with the national team, or like this last season with Olympiacos. Greece only goes as far as he takes them.

The thing that is hard for the most of Americas team's fans to grasp is that when a guy played in the NBA and was benched by a coach that does not like European players, they assume it means they suck and can't play in the NBA. Then compare it to guys that do play in the NBA that are really worse, but think they are way better. Then they think if Spanoulis is the best player on that team - oh how that team must suck.

But I don't think that this NBA only world view of basketball is ever changing. For some odd reason most people that follow basketball just cannot accept that there are good players outside the NBA. I mean really, look at Balkman. He's not anything special and I think Ramos is better than him. But Balkman is "an NBA level player" and Ramos is a "scrub that can't play in the NBA".

Honestly, knowledgeable fans from Puerto Rico and everywhere else will already respect the non-NBA players. But the other ones, that see only NBA in everything, never will they. They already have a million excuses lined up every time Team USA loses.

i agree with you. Look at France. They all see France as an elite super team because of the NBA players ,thinking they are all at the same level as Michael Jordan or something! nevertheless we almost beat them at Eurobasket last time even though we had a poorer team. For me the only European team witch is clearly superior than the others is Spain.

Victorious
07-05-2012, 02:48 AM
What's wrong with Fotsis? He doesn't play much.

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 02:48 AM
Aw crap I just noticed Flor gave our best pg (Andrés Rodriguez) only 5 minutes of play time. Funny thing is that even with 5 minutes he managed to get more assists than what Arroyo got in 24 minutes of play time haha.

Flor has definetly got to go....

Olympiacos
07-05-2012, 02:49 AM
What's wrong with Fotsis? He doesn't play much.

I think his ankle injury must be much worse than they say it is.

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 02:55 AM

You dont start or play both of them at the same time, its that simple. Huertas is more than capable of playing the sg postion (it is his position), and replacing him is Mike Rosario.

Barea should replace Arroyo, or Arroyo replaces Barea, dont have both playing together at the same time. You keep saying we lack depth when the player who saw most minutes was Peavy with 26. I thought teams without depth had to play their best players 30+ minutes like Greece did.

http://fibaamericas.com/en/box.asp?g=A&n=3&r=9050&t=HEPMBQCNOJ

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 03:05 AM
I think his ankle injury must be much worse than they say it is.

Yes but I am still expecting him to be mvp with Russia or Lithuania later.

Terrorizer
07-05-2012, 03:06 AM
Aw crap I just noticed Flor gave our best pg (Andrés Rodriguez) only 5 minutes of play time. Funny thing is that even with 5 minutes he managed to get more assists than what Arroyo got in 24 minutes of play time haha.

Really you have some strange choices both in forming the roster and sharing the playing time. In this current team Rodriguez is the guy with the brightest mind and the only PG who is a top-class assister. If he could produce more on offense then he would be a hell of a player. And I wonder why there is no Denis Clemente in the team - he also is a decent enough in sharing the ball and has bright offensive talent. And some other backcourt options like Guillermo Diaz and John Holland (he is a natural-born scorer fresh from the great season in France) aren't asked-for either. Are all of them worse players than guys like Galindo and Rosario? Maybe your coaching staff ain't monitoring Europe too much?
By the way, I like the way Greece played today - fast ball movement, many passes on offense, very limited amount of ball-hogging from its stars and overall very fluid and moving performance. It's a breath of fresh air compared to their style of mid- and late- 2000s where they have more talent but played so boring and unspectacular bball.

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 03:10 AM
That's what every Lithuanian fan is saying right now too.

:mad:

Well lithuanians dont actually have a choice, cause its either us or the greeks, we on the other hand could have gotten Nigeria, who, though showed guts today, still has a limited offense any of us can exploit.

Lithuania right now is like a russian roulette, but at their best they are better than us at our best, if you can understand what I just said.

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 03:22 AM
Really you have some strange choices both in forming the roster and sharing the playing time. In this current team Rodriguez is the guy with the brightest mind and the only PG who is a top-class assister. If he could produce more on offense then he would be a hell of a player. And I wonder why there is no Denis Clemente in the team - he also is a decent enough in sharing the ball and has bright offensive talent. And some other backcourt options like Guillermo Diaz and John Holland (he is a natural-born scorer fresh from the great season in France) aren't asked-for either. Are all of them worse players than guys like Galindo and Rosario? Maybe your coaching staff ain't monitoring Europe too much?
By the way, I like the way Greece played today - fast ball movement, many passes on offense, very limited amount of ball-hogging from its stars and overall very fluid and moving performance. It's a breath of fresh air compared to their style of mid- and late- 2000s where they have more talent but played so boring and unspectacular bball.

Andres finished third in assists in Europe's best league (ACB) and has 10 times better defense than Arroyo or Barea, but Im sure you know that. Unfortunately Team Puerto Rico has a motto: "If you are NBA, you get major minutes, and are in the team, regardless if your actually good or not."

Guys like Holland and Vasallo would have made this team better, but Holland declined so he could try and make the NBA as he was invited to play in camps, and Vasallo suffered an injury and its a question whether he can return to his 2009-2010 form ever again. But every puerto rican here is tired of making excuses of which big player couldnt show up for us, as this team is capable of qualifying regardless. The same could be said for Sofoklis, that other greek guy whose name I keep forgetting and Greece, so at the end of the day, we are still tied in important players and have to win regardless.

Besides, except for Galindo, its not a player problem, its a staff problem what this team has.

plato-ny
07-05-2012, 03:36 AM
What does Spain have to do with the game? Are u going to put the date of the game in ur sig like u did the 2010 game? U lost because Greece's defense shut u down in the 2nd half.

Olympiacos
07-05-2012, 03:39 AM
Andres finished third in assists in Europe's best league (ACB) and has 10 times better defense than Arroyo or Barea, but Im sure you know that. Unfortunately Team Puerto Rico has a motto: "If you are NBA, you get major minutes, and are in the team, regardless if your actually good or not."

Guys like Holland and Vasallo would have made this team better, but Holland declined so he could try and make the NBA as he was invited to play in camps, and Vasallo suffered an injury and its a question whether he can return to his 2009-2010 form ever again. But every puerto rican here is tired of making excuses of which big player couldnt show up for us, as this team is capable of qualifying regardless. The same could be said for Sofoklis, that other greek guy whose name I keep forgetting and Greece, so at the end of the day, we are still tied in important players and have to win regardless.

Besides, except for Galindo, its not a player problem, its a staff problem what this team has.

Mavrokefalidis?
Koufos?
Perperoglou?
Diamantidis?
Sloukas?
Vougioukas?

plato-ny
07-05-2012, 03:45 AM
U r the one that kept talking about how much better Puerto Rico is so shut up. Nine straight wins and counting and against ur NBA stars. Three pointers are a part of the game and if Puerto Rico won the EXACT same way Greece won, you would be saying how great their 3-point shooting was.

Victorious
07-05-2012, 03:49 AM
YI thought teams without depth had to play their best players 30+ minutes like Greece did.

http://fibaamericas.com/en/box.asp?g=A&n=3&r=9050&t=HEPMBQCNOJ

Not quite valid. The Greek players which are in best shape get the most playing time. Most of these players are on the same level and the only player who played 30+ minutes was Papanikolaou. That's because he is the only SF, since Fotsis - as discussed earlier - has problems with his ankle. In all fairness, Greece lacks some depth in the center position as they are playing without two of their centers. If Greece qualifies and their missing players rejoin them in London, they will be a medal candidate.

In any case, I liked Puerto Rico. They are playing on a good level. I guess the coach started both Arroyo and Barea in order to be a serious threat offensively. He was right, because it would have been dangerous allowing Greece take a big margin at the start. If at any moment Arroyo or Barea were alone, Greece would have put Puerto Rico under presure. Looking at how the game developed, Puerto Rico had to play a great offensive game in order to stay close to Greece.

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 04:07 AM
Mavrokefalidis?
Koufos?
Perperoglou?
Diamantidis?
Sloukas?
Vougioukas?

Mavrokefalidis?
Koufos?
Perperoglou?
Diamantidis?
Sloukas?
Vougioukas?

Koufos was the name I forgot, that center is a future star for this team. I thought Diamantidis was retired?

Ok man, its a 12 man roster, how would these players fit actually fit on the current team? Dont go throwing names in there, because if we are going to mention every prospect and veteran that could be on this team, then Puerto Rico is missing Shabazz Napier (http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-basketball/players/123385/shabazz-napier), from the NCAA 2011 champions UCONN, and Mo Harkless (http://insider.espn.go.com/nbadraft/results/players?id=19780&_slug_=moe-harkless&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba draft%2fresults%2fplayers%3fid%3d19780%26_slug_%3d moe-harkless), who just got drafted #15 by the sixers (yes, way higher than Kostas Papanikolaou).

Napier is Arroyo's replacement, and Harkless is still in his teens and is already better than Galindo. Also Carlos Lopez or Victor Davila for old man Santiago who cant keep up with Greece's centers.

See what I did there?

Victorious
07-05-2012, 04:22 AM
You are right, the only players which would be part of this Greek NT would be Diamantidis, Sofo and Koufos (for Mantzaris, Bramos, Mavroidis). Since Diamantidis is retired that leaves only the two centers. The other players on that list would simply be replacements on almost the same level, but Zouros would definately not choose them over the current ones.

All in all, Greece misses only two players.

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 04:37 AM
Not quite valid. The Greek players which are in best shape get the most playing time. Most of these players are on the same level and the only player who played 30+ minutes was Papanikolaou. That's because he is the only SF, since Fotsis - as discussed earlier - has problems with his ankle. In all fairness, Greece lacks some depth in the center position as they are playing without two of their centers. If Greece qualifies and their missing players rejoin them in London, they will be a medal candidate.

In any case, I liked Puerto Rico. They are playing on a good level. I guess the coach started both Arroyo and Barea in order to be a serious threat offensively. He was right, because it would have been dangerous allowing Greece take a big margin at the start. If at any moment Arroyo or Barea were alone, Greece would have put Puerto Rico under presure. Looking at how the game developed, Puerto Rico had to play a great offensive game in order to stay close to Greece.

Ok got it, and Im sure you probably know less than 15% about Puerto Rico's players if you think our bench players are not on the same level as our starting squad.

Puerto Rico's players, minus Galindo, are also on the same level and any player can substitute any player. Our weakest spot is SF right now. That position belonged to Vasallo, who to me would have been our best players as he could have done everything. For him we have Franklin and Galindo who even put together average less than Vassallo. At least Franklin contributes with his amazing athletism and great defense. Galindo could get schooled by a sub 21 greek player.

To show you how much he meant to us, in Turkey 2010 at 24 years old and playing in the first big tournament with the adult squad, among the team he finished 2nd in points, 2nd in rebounds, 2nd in assists, 2nd steals, 2nd in blocks.

Anyway, what good is a good offense if you have an even worse defense? Arroyo with 6 points and 1 assist, how is that good offense? Like K2 said, Arroyo and Barea cancel each other out when together.

Puerto Rico shot 5 of 20 from three point land, I dont know how you even consider that good offense but whathever works for you, if you think thats good offense, then my good man you havent seen puerto rican basketball yet.

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 04:47 AM
Sorry if I dont reply after this, Ill reply way later as its about to be 1:00 a.m. in Puerto Rico.

JGX
07-05-2012, 05:01 AM
The curse lives on! And I won my bet with saalsapr! A great day.

This team will be so good I bet we beat the europeans (depending on who they are) by 10-20 points.

Victorious
07-05-2012, 05:06 AM
Ok got it, and Im sure you probably know less than 15% about Puerto Rico's players if you think our bench players are not on the same level as our starting squad.

Puerto Rico's players, minus Galindo, are also on the same level and any player can substitute any player. Our weakest spot is SF right now. That position belonged to Vasallo, who to me would have been our best players as he could have done everything. For him we have Franklin and Galindo who even put together average less than Vassallo. At least Franklin contributes with his amazing athletism and great defense. Galindo could get schooled by a sub 21 greek player.

To show you how much he meant to us, in Turkey 2010 at 24 years old and playing in the first big tournament with the adult squad, among the team he finished 2nd in points, 2nd in rebounds, 2nd in assists, 2nd steals, 2nd in blocks.

Anyway, what good is a good offense if you have an even worse defense? Arroyo with 6 points and 1 assist, how is that good offense? Like K2 said, Arroyo and Barea cancel each other out when together.

Puerto Rico shot 5 of 20 from three point land, I dont know how you even consider that good offense but whathever works for you, if you think thats good offense, then my good man you havent seen puerto rican basketball yet.

You are right, I don't know a lot of Puerto Rican players, so maybe your are right about Galindo. As for you game analysis, all I can say that everybody is a genious in hinesight.

Puerto Rico did play a very good offensive game in the first half. Most of the missed 3p shots were desperate shots made at the end of the game when puerto rico was trailing. I've seen Puerto Rico play many times and I am very well aware that they can shoot the lights out when they are having their day. They can also mess things up badly. I would say that they are rather instable and Greece is not a good match for Puerto Rico, because they play a very organised game for 40 minutes. This makes it hard for Puerto Rico to fire up.

BananaJo
07-05-2012, 05:52 AM

Man, you are something!
Great Bet, I will follow you!:cool:
I just hope, it paid over 2.00

fasoulaki
07-05-2012, 06:05 AM
As expected it was a very entertaining game to watch. The greek NT is carried by the Olympiakos-axis Spanoulis-Papanikolaou-Printezis supported by a solid performance of Calathes-Zissis-Bouroussis. Especially I want to mention the Thessalian-mountain-donkey Bouroussis who smartly outplayed Ramos with his 3point shoots without any medcine-support since uncle Makis is in jail now. :D

Seems to me that Greece vs Puerto Rico has become a classic matchup in world basketball.

Olympiacos
07-05-2012, 06:58 AM
I listed the names of Greek players that are associated to the team recently and are not playing right now, since he said he could not remember the guy's name. You guys are getting way too touchy here.

MZT Skopje
07-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Good jobb Greece. I won 82 euros from bwin last night. Greece look good might win this torney.

saalsapr
07-05-2012, 01:36 PM
The curse lives on! And I won my bet with saalsapr! A great day.

You got lucky JGX. It was probably due to being the 4th of july yesterday. ;)

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Did you find any links to download the game?

PRSURF
07-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Great game by the greek team, they do it all to beat us. . .i think Puerto Rico is out of the Olympics...

Waneko
07-05-2012, 06:22 PM
I can't understand why when PR had trouble scoring late in the game they did not go back to Ramos who had an easy time scoring when he got the ball near the paint. When they were down 6-7 points they could have used easy buckets, they didn't have to start shooting 3's. I don't think they have to get rid of Flor just yet, but if you are going to build a team that doesn't have any great 3 point shooters, you should at least pound the ball inside, especially when it's been working all night.

Psofimis
07-05-2012, 06:36 PM
I can't understand why when PR had trouble scoring late in the game they did not go back to Ramos who had an easy time scoring when he got the ball near the paint. When they were down 6-7 points they could have used easy buckets, they didn't have to start shooting 3's. I don't think they have to get rid of Flor just yet, but if you are going to build a team that doesn't have any great 3 point shooters, you should at least pound the ball inside, especially when it's been working all night.

Ramos looked exhausted to me in 3th quarter...

Waneko
07-05-2012, 09:21 PM
He sure was. But you would think he could have returned by the middle of the 4th.

J-Mart
07-05-2012, 10:33 PM
as PJ was dominating the game in the post, was Bourrousis in the arc. At the pace the greeks were scoring the 3's something had to change and PJ was benched for the more defensive oriented Santiago. Even with that, I think the combination of Sanchez, Balkman and Peavy with Huertas and Barea should have worked better under the circumnstances.

JGX
07-05-2012, 11:50 PM
You got lucky JGX. It was probably due to being the 4th of july yesterday. ;)

It's your holiday too! Must be tough for PR to lose on their own Independence Day ;) http://www.emotty.com/images/emoticons/1103.png