PDA

View Full Version : NLB Adriatic League 2012/2013.

Pages : [1] 2

pohani komarac
06-08-2012, 11:48 AM
All 14 teams for next season are known now:

Croatia: Cibona, Cedevita, Split, Zadar (WC)
Serbia: Partizan, Zvezda, Radnicki
B&H: Siroki, Igokea (WC)
Slovenia: Krka, Olimpija
Montenegro: Buducnost (WC)
Macedonia: MTZ (WC)
Hungary: Szolnok (WC)

Robimkd
06-28-2012, 03:25 PM
When will we know the programe. I hope we will play agianst some weaker teams at the start so we can creat some euphoria. I think that MZT has best fans in ABA.

Bosnian 23
07-01-2012, 07:47 PM
I am very glad to see Igokea finally got in, they fully deserved it. Široki Brijeg did deserve their spot, too. The top two Bosnian basketball clubs at the moment, without a doubt. :cool:

Carick235
07-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Im interested if anyone know which first two teams will get Euroleague spot, first two in regular season or finalists at final four, or maybe winner of ABA and winner of regular season, since we have this new sysem from this season?

pohani komarac
07-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Im interested if anyone know which first two teams will get Euroleague spot, first two in regular season or finalists at final four, or maybe winner of ABA and winner of regular season, since we have this new sysem from this season?

winner and best from regular season probably

i expect lo of fixed results and games:D

Joško Poljak Fan
07-02-2012, 02:22 PM
I can imagine Olimpija vs. Srđan Dožai getting to a whole new level :)
It'll be damn controversial since everyone that will miss the euroleague will have a lot to say about refereeing, rightfully or not can be a different subject, but clearly both ways judging from the way refereeing went on so far. So far refereeing was more or less tolerated, now as the league will have a substantial meaning, tempers will get hot - not exactly a good thing.

We can prepare for either Serbian, Croatian or Slovenian dissapointment, "everybody but us" will again be blamed all over. Bodućnost, one of Bosnian or Macedonian clubs getting an euroleague ambitions and not fullfilling it, will just add some additional controversy up.

I wouldn't be all that surprised if at one point the league might as well end (if not completely at least in the form as we know it) because of those issues, I don't think Uleb realises all that. Lorbek and Lisac will sweat, that's for certain...

Carick235
07-02-2012, 02:50 PM
In any case it will be very interesting, especially if some of regular Euroleague teams fall short.

Carick235
07-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Schedule for upcoming season:

http://www.adriaticbasket.info/forms/Schedule-ABA-2012-13.pdf

MZT Skopje
07-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Cibona : MZT (first game)
MZT : Siroki (first home game)

Will be a great spectacle in Skopje in the opening game in front of 8.000 fans. MZT owners will give family aerodrom 10.000 euros to organize the best konfeti ever seen in ABA.

Bosnian 23
07-21-2012, 08:47 AM
Schedule for upcoming season:

http://www.adriaticbasket.info/forms/Schedule-ABA-2012-13.pdf

Looking at that schedule, I guarantee that at least one of our clubs will head into Gameday 2 undefeated. :D

Bosnian 23
07-21-2012, 09:00 AM
KK Igokea's arena (Sport Hall Laktasi) --

It can hold up to 4,000 spectators.

And Siroki Brijeg's arena, Sport Hall Pecara --

4,500 is the capacity.

pohani komarac
07-27-2012, 09:39 AM
Vedran Morovic and Marko Sutalo to Siroki. Jaka Klobucar in Krka

Joško Poljak Fan
07-29-2012, 11:05 AM
Kastrati (Olimpija's junior cathegories) signed with Krka and Mark Worthington with Radnički.

Zvezda got some really nice signings, they might finaly prevail in the derby after more than a decade.

Olimpija's 1st team budget is supposedly 1 million only, due to paying off some of the players from 2 seasons ago. They're still discussing on keeping Thompson, which is definately worth of his money, yet a bit expensive in those circumstances, while rumours are the club is trying to negotiate a prolongued contract with Salin that obviously likes it here. It'll be hard to get some extra competitive team with that budget.

Krka lost Balažic (somehwere in Turkey) and mostlikely Zoran Dragič, other than that at least they're financialy stable unlike Olimpija so my guess is that their budget might as well increase with Zoran's departure, due to buyout.

At this moment with some pretty decent players coming back to ABA it kind of seems last year was more or less a fluke and the league would again be stronger. What the general situation with Croatian clubs?

pohani komarac
07-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Not much known. All teams have only few players under contract. I guess only thing sure is Cedevita will have bigest buget in league, Split probably smallest

Joško Poljak Fan
07-31-2012, 01:03 PM
Olimpija signed Rannikko, Waters, Bubnić and Baynes in case Thompson stays and 4 U20 youngsters get signed roster should look something like this

PG: Waters, Rannikko, Rupnik
SG: Salin, Prepelič
SF: Murič, Blažič
PF: Thompson, Pajič, Bubnić
C: Baynes, Omić

Should be a top5-7 team in ABA, which is great considering the budget for the 1st team decreased to around 1 million only, with all depending on the level the youngsters will be performing. In case Salin and Blažič continue with their progress from previous season, Murič shows a little more consistency as well as Prepelič and Omić making a good transition to higher level, this team has a pretty decent upside. In 2013/14 they should be rocking, allthough considering the recent history of the club, let's leave that thought aside for a while :)

pohani komarac
07-31-2012, 01:14 PM
Zadar signed Jozo Brkic...hope he learnd some basketball besides dunking...if he did he will do great in ABA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7muS31DlL5o

Bosnian 23
08-03-2012, 12:10 PM
So when does the league kick off again? And what channels have the rights to the NBL League in Bosnia, if anyone knows?

pohani komarac
08-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Split add vedran Vukusic.

They are in negotiations with Cedevita for Luka Babic. Besides some cash they also might get Filip Kraljevic, young center. Rest of team stays same

Subotic, Katic (Marinelli)
Mimica, Markulin, Reinholt
Dijan
Sobin, Vukusic, Vukovic (Matic)
Vujcic, Najev, Kraljevic?

Carick235
08-24-2012, 11:06 PM
Adriatic League budgets
http://www.bballheadlines.com/adriatic-league-budgets/

Bosnian 23
08-25-2012, 12:03 AM
It's surprising Siroki Brijeg have such a small budget considering their success in the league last season.

Picek
08-25-2012, 05:13 AM
It's surprising Siroki Brijeg have such a small budget considering their success in the league last season.
their school of basketball + experienced PG with his career in downtrend (and after one season in Široki the PG usually becomes a hit on the market)..

Joško Poljak Fan
08-25-2012, 11:44 AM
These are estimations. Krka's estimated budget was corrected by 50%, I wouldn't be surprised if same thing happened to Radnićki and Cedevita for example.
As for Igokea... couldn't find some serious any serious articles about their budget round the internet, 800k could as well be true, but with 800k constantly (or even 100-200k less) they'd be far from getting beaten by Široki year after year (apart from obvious wonder-seasons as last one).

Krka got themselves a nice balanced team:
PG: Vladović, Rojc (mostlkely on PG)
SG: D. Lorbek, Klobučar, Kastrati
SF: Murič, Pajič
PF: Golemac, Lučić
C: Pavič, Lalić, Bolčina

Vladović was doing great last year with Široki, D. Lorbek is returning after the injuries, yet hopefully should reach that ACB level back within a while, Murič is reportedly expected to get more responsibilities while they've got themselves some nice talents. Rojc (93 born, 198 cm, PG/SG) surprised last season with certanty in his game considering his age as well as decent defense, Pajič (92' 204cm, SF/PF) was one of the best players in Slovenian league, Kastrati (94' 198 cm, SG) got some trash minutes in euroleague with Olimpija, while Bolčina (94' 206 cm, C/PF) showed his talent vs. Maccabi yet obviously wasn't able to cope with Zmago Sagadin in Helios. If Klobučar would finaly be able to perform as he can, for the money they've spent this seems as a pretty decent team with noticable upside for the next 2-3 seasons. With the right circumstances they could challenge the top teams in ABA.

It should be an interesting season. I am glad we finaly got a Macedonian team in ABA after all those years, not expecting wonders from them immediately as they probably got some catching up to do. The core of Široki for example even if cheaper, still is used to playing at this particular level, while the newcoming teams will have to adapt to the level and that only comes with time. Same could be said for Szolnok, yet somehow I doubt they'll stay in the league for long, just as Maccabi or Nymburk didn't.

The way things look right now, I don't believe Croatia would be able to keep 4 teams in ABA for the next season, while Široki and Igokea will also have a tough time competing with Krka and Olimpija (unless Olimpija once again collapses sometime during the season and Krka underperforms as previous season)

To be honest, I'd prefer an 8 teams in a tournament (or two tournaments) right before the ABA starts, with Igokea, Split, Zagreb, Vojvodina, Radnički Beograd, Helios, 2nd Montenegro and 2nd Macedonian team participating for last 2 places in the league. This way ABA would get more competitive as the "last two" teams would in most cases also be the most competitive ones from the group of 8.

Bosnian 23
08-26-2012, 07:29 PM
These are estimations. Krka's estimated budget was corrected by 50%, I wouldn't be surprised if same thing happened to Radnićki and Cedevita for example.
As for Igokea... couldn't find some serious any serious articles about their budget round the internet, 800k could as well be true, but with 800k constantly (or even 100-200k less) they'd be far from getting beaten by Široki year after year (apart from obvious wonder-seasons as last one).

Krka got themselves a nice balanced team:
PG: Vladović, Rojc (mostlkely on PG)
SG: D. Lorbek, Klobučar, Kastrati
SF: Murič, Pajič
PF: Golemac, Lučić
C: Pavič, Lalić, Bolčina

Vladović was doing great last year with Široki, D. Lorbek is returning after the injuries, yet hopefully should reach that ACB level back within a while, Murič is reportedly expected to get more responsibilities while they've got themselves some nice talents. Rojc (93 born, 198 cm, PG/SG) surprised last season with certanty in his game considering his age as well as decent defense, Pajič (92' 204cm, SF/PF) was one of the best players in Slovenian league, Kastrati (94' 198 cm, SG) got some trash minutes in euroleague with Olimpija, while Bolčina (94' 206 cm, C/PF) showed his talent vs. Maccabi yet obviously wasn't able to cope with Zmago Sagadin in Helios. If Klobučar would finaly be able to perform as he can, for the money they've spent this seems as a pretty decent team with noticable upside for the next 2-3 seasons. With the right circumstances they could challenge the top teams in ABA.

It should be an interesting season. I am glad we finaly got a Macedonian team in ABA after all those years, not expecting wonders from them immediately as they probably got some catching up to do. The core of Široki for example even if cheaper, still is used to playing at this particular level, while the newcoming teams will have to adapt to the level and that only comes with time. Same could be said for Szolnok, yet somehow I doubt they'll stay in the league for long, just as Maccabi or Nymburk didn't.

The way things look right now, I don't believe Croatia would be able to keep 4 teams in ABA for the next season, while Široki and Igokea will also have a tough time competing with Krka and Olimpija (unless Olimpija once again collapses sometime during the season and Krka underperforms as previous season)

To be honest, I'd prefer an 8 teams in a tournament (or two tournaments) right before the ABA starts, with Igokea, Split, Zagreb, Vojvodina, Radnički Beograd, Helios, 2nd Montenegro and 2nd Macedonian team participating for last 2 places in the league. This way ABA would get more competitive as the "last two" teams would in most cases also be the most competitive ones from the group of 8.

A qualification tournament before the season starts would be a good idea, like you said, competitiveness would increase, just like the quality of the league would too. But I would like to also see another change in the league... Maybe instead of a Final Four, there could be an Elite Eight (or whatever they would call it :p). Basically, the top eight team frm the season (in a 14 team league, yes I know), and put them in the "Play-Offs." I think it was done before, so it is possible. It'd also give Bosnia, Montenegro, and Macedonia more interested in the league, because they would actually have a chance to accomplish something. I'm sure if they made a whole new play-off system like this, it'd draw bigger TV ratings, too.

Which brings me to another point. Bosnia needs to get BHT1 or Hayat or some big channel to broadcast these games. now, I will have to stream all the games (I root for Igokea in this league, KK Bosna in the Prvenstva). It really sucks I can't watch any games on TV, and now I might be able to watch all the time.

Bosnian 23
08-28-2012, 11:05 PM
Iokea's began with a nice preseason. They beat Partizan 85-79, and they beat Gaz Metan Medias (from Romania) 88-76. A 2-0 preseason up to this point, not bad at all.

MZT Skopje
09-01-2012, 12:28 AM
KK Rabotnicki has serious plans and hopes for an wild card next season. They got quite a lot of money this summer from the city Skopje.

MZT budget is wrong, get back with real information later.

pohani komarac
09-01-2012, 12:10 PM
http://www.kurir.mk/sport/kosarka/83045-VIDEO-Koga-Cekovski-ke-zbesne

fight in MTZ prep game. best part, fan in left corner shooting ball during fight. ha,ha, ha:D

MZT Skopje
09-01-2012, 08:03 PM
I was there yesterday. This is only a small part of the fight. Ukranians did ask for it. Especially the ... spit on our players not only onece. They should be happy we let them escape alive.

MZT budget is 1.300.000 euros. 700.000 euros from the city, 300.000 euros from NLB Bank, 300.000 euros from T-Mobile. We have more sponsors, as exampel Seat Auto but they give no money just gifts to our players new cars.

About 800.000 euros player sallery, 150.000 euros wild card. The rest 350.000 for preperations and youthe basketball.

KK Rabotnicki received 700.000 euros as well from the city this summer. As a matter of fact Rabotnicki received wild card 2007/2008 but problems just before the start, something with the sponsor.

I would like to see Rabotnicki as soon as possible in ABA they have money now. Familija Aerodrom and City Park Boys we allways have good fights :cool: we will misss them.

You know which part I've edited, please restrain yourself from using such phrases in the future as they're not apreciated on this forum.
regards
JPF

MZT Skopje
09-01-2012, 08:42 PM
okej.

pohani komarac
09-02-2012, 12:52 PM
some rumours say Szolnoki Olaj will give up from competition????

Joško Poljak Fan
09-02-2012, 01:45 PM
some rumours say Szolnoki Olaj will give up from competition????
You've got any link to this one?
It's a bit late in the pre-season, but I am sure there are quite some teams willing to step in. Paying the money for it isn't all that likely though and considering ABA is without sponsor this would hurt them quite a bit.

pohani komarac
09-02-2012, 03:58 PM
You've got any link to this one?
It's a bit late in the pre-season, but I am sure there are quite some teams willing to step in. Paying the money for it isn't all that likely though and considering ABA is without sponsor this would hurt them quite a bit.

it's from Croatian forum, from man that does not throw bull..., He says it's info from some menager and that his info is quite credible.

Bosnian 23
09-02-2012, 04:02 PM
That'd really suck honestly... very late too.

OrgoglioSlavo
09-06-2012, 09:21 AM
hopefully they will kick the hungarians out so bosna can play...sarajevo must have a team in this...can anyone update me on their situation?
and what happened to hemofarm?

pohani komarac
09-06-2012, 10:30 AM
I was looking to find out what's the story with Hungarians and It was only presure by Szolnoki on Hungariaqn federetion as they suposed to start playoff from last spot, whille they wannt first spot in play off.

They won't play first part of season and they should start play off with 3 points from last spot, whille they are asking for same treatment as winner of regular season to start their play off with 6 points

Joško Poljak Fan
09-06-2012, 02:08 PM
hopefully they will kick the hungarians out so bosna can play...sarajevo must have a team in this...can anyone update me on their situation?
Hemofarm is a pharmaceutical company from Vršac that supported the club for the past decade or more, they were taken over by some foreign company that along with rationalisation cut the sponsoring money. This way they're renaming back to KK Vršac and their ambitions will decrease accordingly to their budget.

If Szolnok would fall out, the money would be the no.1 criteria for choosing the next team. As budgets are already rounden up, I can't see a team that could actualy step in instead of Szolnok.

Carick235
09-06-2012, 05:17 PM
If Szolnok would fall out, the money would be the no.1 criteria for choosing the next team. As budgets are already rounden up, I can't see a team that could actualy step in instead of Szolnok.

Vojvodina would certainly want to play, and they would pay for wild card 150k euros for sure (that was number last season), but i think Szolnok will not back down from ABA, they are already preparing, just dont know what is current situation with their federation when it comes to domestic league, as they negotiate their position in the playoffs.

Bosnian 23
09-06-2012, 11:55 PM

We (KK Bosna) have had some trouble signing some talents. But our youth team (KK SPARS Sarajevo) has the top three young talents aside from Nurkic, and we will probably make it soon.

AmonRA
09-11-2012, 09:17 AM
Red Star complete roster with DeMarcus Nelson, so we can now say that this is the strongest roster that we have in the last 10 years, even more..
http://s10.postimage.org/8mqyy8mpj/Untitled.png
pg-Nelson Demarcus
sg-Rakocevic Igor
sf-Simonovic Marko
pf-Savovic Boris
c-Brown Elton
on bench:Almond, Radivojevic, Cvetkovic, Covic, Lazic, Milutinovic, Subotic, Mitrovic, Katic...

Markoishvili
09-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Nelson is solid player - big, strong, smart guard, very good defender. Still, i am surprised to see them sign him as a Starting Point Gurad. Last season was the first time that he played on that position in his career, he did solid job, but is not natural at it. At Duke, and in Italy, even first season in Cholet he played as SG/SF. Ideally you look for little more quickness in your PG than Nelson has. This is quality starting five, but not very athletic. Savovic and Brown are heavy legged combination, might suffer in defending pick and roll action.

Joško Poljak Fan
09-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Still, this should be a helluva team, I don't remember a team spending as much in ABA so far.

Partizan won't be weak either, it may take a while for them, but they'll definately be a respectable team at the end of the season, Maljković went for few stars and a bit shorter bench (for my taste) but wil definately have a competitive team, Radnički, Krka, Olimpija, Cibona... this will definately be a good battle for both 13/14 euroleague spots.

Once again, even if I keep repeating myself, being able to qualify to euroleague motivate teams more than the 3 year licences benefit the other ones, hopefully Uleb would finally get that. It's not all that much to ask...

pohani komarac
09-11-2012, 11:02 AM
i'm not sure how cedevita bench is short. they still looking for starting pg and have only 2 players who havent proved at ABA level, buva and babic and bouth have potential to play aba level basketball

......, green
wright, bazdaric, car
(tomas), gelabale, babic
suput, buva
andric, bilan, suton

zadar added prostran and reportedly peric is close

ervin, delas, prostran, mikulic
vrbanc, olivari
peric? batur, ramljak m., sango
travis, ivanov, krasic
brkic, kastropil
cibona

carter, ware, i. tomas
kus, kovacevic
rozic, masic, marcinkovic
zubcic, jagodic-kuridza, arapovic
zizic, hamilton

might still add SG

split

subotic, katic, marinelli
mimica, kruslin, markulin, reinholt
saric?, dijan
sobin, vukusic, vukovic,
vujcic, kraljevic, najev
siroki

morovic, naletilic, bilinovac
sutalo
ramljak i., perisic, bosnjak
sakic, barac
planinic, rikic, novak

they might add one more player during season

AmonRA
09-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Still, this should be a helluva team, I don't remember a team spending as much in ABA so far.

Partizan won't be weak either, it may take a while for them, but they'll definately be a respectable team at the end of the season, Maljković went for few stars and a bit shorter bench (for my taste) but wil definately have a competitive team, Radnički, Krka, Olimpija, Cibona... this will definately be a good battle for both 13/14 euroleague spots.

Once again, even if I keep repeating myself, being able to qualify to euroleague motivate teams more than the 3 year licences benefit the other ones, hopefully Uleb would finally get that. It's not all that much to ask...

This Red Star team maybe looks expensive, but is not.. It`s around 2-2,5m..
With Pesic this team will easily be in top 2 in aba and at least f4 in ec, but what we can do...
If I supposed to decide, I'd rather keep Pesic and bring half of these players, but it seems that u cant have lamb and money at the same time...

Joško Poljak Fan
09-11-2012, 11:42 AM
I didn't mean short as if they'd have no players, yet more like it could be deeper, as there's from my perspective a big difference between the price of Tomas, Geleballe, Andrić, Wright and some of the bench players. Being not a particular fan of Šuput or Suton for that instance, while apart from Car (and of course Baždarić), I admit i'm not all that familiar with some other Croatian players and their level.

@AmonRA, I know they're not really that expensive in european comparisons, but for ABA this trend is something new.
What's up with the Delije boycott? I've heard one of the players asked them to come back to Pionir this season, but haven't anything about it since.

As the prices on the market are falling and some of the clubs from this area rising financialy, I love the fact quality players and basketball is slowely returning to it's home.
Players as Simonović, Savović, Rakočević, D.Lorbek, Tomas, Andrić coming back... I'd love that trend to continue further through longer period :)

Kwijibo
09-11-2012, 11:44 AM
i'm not sure how cedevita bench is short. they still looking for starting pg and have only 2 players who havent proved at ABA level, buva and babic and bouth have potential to play aba level basketball

......, green
wright, bazdaric, car
(tomas), gelabale, babic
suput, buva
andric, bilan, suton

zadar added prostran and reportedly peric is close

ervin, delas, prostran, mikulic
vrbanc, olivari
peric? batur, ramljak m., sango
travis, ivanov, krasic
brkic, kastropil
cibona

carter, ware, i. tomas
kus, kovacevic
rozic, masic, marcinkovic
zubcic, jagodic-kuridza, arapovic
zizic, hamilton

might still add SG

split

subotic, katic, marinelli
mimica, kruslin, markulin, reinholt
saric?, dijan
sobin, vukusic, vukovic,
vujcic, kraljevic, najev
siroki

morovic, naletilic, bilinovac
sutalo
ramljak i., perisic, bosnjak
sakic, barac
planinic, rikic, novak

they might add one more player during season

Buva hahahah i like this name

pohani komarac
09-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Buva hahahah i like this name

on croatian it means :D

Kwijibo
09-11-2012, 12:21 PM
on croatian it means :D

Then he must be a little player :(
In Spain Bubas = Boobs :cool:

pohani komarac
09-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Then he must be a little player :(
In Spain Bubas = Boobs :cool:

he is just 208:(

it's not buba it's flea :D

AmonRA
09-11-2012, 12:31 PM
@AmonRA, I know they're not really that expensive in european comparisons, but for ABA this trend is something new.
What's up with the Delije boycott? I've heard one of the players asked them to come back to Pionir this season, but haven't anything about it since.

As the prices on the market are falling and some of the clubs from this area rising financialy, I love the fact quality players and basketball is slowely returning to it's home.
Players as Simonović, Savović, Rakočević, D.Lorbek, Tomas, Andrić coming back... I'd love that trend to continue further through longer period :)
Nothing changes about that, Delije will sure be on european games, but on aba games there is still no confirmation eather denial.. Maybe they find some compromise, because of Gurovic and Rakocevic, but I doubt... If u ask them(Delije), why they are boycotting, they would not know the answer to that :lol:
But one thing is sure, on every game in aba league, it will be at least 5-6 thousands of great fans ;)

And of course that is always nice to see, that such a large number of quality players returning to this domestic competition... :)

EpicFail
09-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Nothing changes about that, Delije will sure be on european games, but on aba games there is still no confirmation eather denial.. Maybe they find some compromise, because of Gurovic and Rakocevic, but I doubt... If u ask them(Delije), why they are boycotting, they would not know the answer to that :lol:
But one thing is sure, on every game in aba league, it will be at least 5-6 thousands of great fans ;)

And of course that is always nice to see, that such a large number of quality players returning to this domestic competition... :)

I would rather say that they don't know for what club they are cheering:D
They are boycoting ABA league because it is not in the best interest for serbian basketball in their opinion,but they are in love in "their new club" Crvena Zvezda Diva Beograd (ex FMP Zeleznik) and its owner Nebojsa Covic ho was one of the "visionary" and one of the loudest supporters of ABA,beside ex real Crvena Zvezda board,who actually forced Partizan to play in the league.Nebojsa Covic bought the name of the club and got fans for free in the package:D
You can all see the paradox in this RENT-A-FAN supporters...

AmonRA
09-12-2012, 09:25 PM
I would rather say that they don't know for what club they are cheering:D
They are boycoting ABA league because it is not in the best interest for serbian basketball in their opinion,but they are in love in "their new club" Crvena Zvezda Diva Beograd (ex FMP Zeleznik) and its owner Nebojsa Covic ho was one of the "visionary" and one of the loudest supporters of ABA,beside ex real Crvena Zvezda board,who actually forced Partizan to play in the league.Nebojsa Covic bought the name of the club and got fans for free in the package:D
You can all see the paradox in this RENT-A-FAN supporters...
You (and yours piggy coach) can bitching ad much as u can, but normal people doesnt give a shit for yours cheap demagogy... For a change, u should look a bit in yours backyard and deal with yours problems, instead of showing such a big complex to Red Star.

Carick235
09-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Leave him AmonRA, they feel threatened now, i can understand them.

EpicFail
09-13-2012, 03:52 PM
You (and yours piggy coach) can bitching ad much as u can, but normal people doesnt give a shit for yours cheap demagogy... For a change, u should look a bit in yours backyard and deal with yours problems, instead of showing such a big complex to Red Star.

Hehe complex to Red Star...even you don't belive in that:cool:

Actually i was talking about fans(sorry for hiting the painfull spot with truth),but as much as i dislike Delije i always had respect for them untill this FMP-Red Star hybrid...About the treathing that carick is telling,yes i expect you to be a good match up,we really need some competition,but to be feared by Red Star,i'm sorry to dissapoint you,but you have to earn that first on the court,not with names on your roster.We have young team but much stronger teams then you were losing against Partizan in past few years when we also had young squad.so we will see at the end of the season.
Cheers!

Carick235
09-13-2012, 06:26 PM
It's not hybrid, just best (and probably only) way to recover club, it is only legal thing, i explained everything in the Red Star thread, get over it.

Btw in only 2 days 1,000 season tickets are sold, so i expect full Pionir in every match.

Carick235
09-17-2012, 07:12 PM
Partizan main candidate for ABA league title according to William Hill, followed by Cedevita and Red Star.

And here is the complete list:
Partizan 2.25
Cedevita 2.75
Crvena zvezda 7
Cibona 16
Radnički 21
Budućnost 23
Olimpija 26
Krka 51
Igokea 151
Široki 151
Szolnoki Olaj 151
Zadar 201
Split 251
MZT 301

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/3461232/Adriatic%20League%20-%20Outright%20Winner.html

Joško Poljak Fan
09-17-2012, 08:40 PM
I personaly wouldn't dare putting Partizan 1st, even if I do aknowledge they've got plenty room for improvement and will be a good team towards the end of the season.

EpicFail
09-17-2012, 11:00 PM
Cedevita should definitely be 1st favorite,followed by Partizan,Red Star Diva etc.but i think theese three teams are the main candidates for title but of course nobody should underestimate Olimpija and Buducnost.I don't think Cibona is ready yet to be a title condender but i expect them to give a hard time to main favorites.I'm not sure about Radnicki's quality,they are on the winning streak in prep games but they didn't have a single tough opponent so i don't know what to expect from them in decisive games...This will definitely be a verry interesting season,maybe the best in ABA so far...

Bosnian 23
09-18-2012, 02:31 PM
I find it funny that Siroki is being underrated here and in those rankings, despite finishing fifth last year.

pohani komarac
09-18-2012, 08:06 PM
man who sis this surley does not know much about basketball. cibona and most other clubs can have 301....anway cibona for sure won't be that good, mtz will be lot tougher, siroki as well etc...

pohani komarac
09-21-2012, 10:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/StreamingHr/featured?v=JM4x80hCow0

live stream from tournamet in Siroki that starts tonight (Zagreb-Split, Siroki-Jolly) will be streamd on you tube

AmonRA
09-24-2012, 05:36 PM
Red Star-Promotion team for the season 2012/2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI4I0RsKlSU
Look at 04:44, some kid from crowd beat Elton 1on1 :lol: :D

AmonRA
09-26-2012, 09:02 AM
@ cro guys
will saric play on saturday?

pohani komarac
09-26-2012, 09:32 AM
@ cro guys
will saric play on saturday?

probably not. reportedly fiba will decide tomorow about him...and for now split might also play without vukusic, kruslin and kraljevic because filipovic is blocking club

AmonRA
09-26-2012, 11:28 AM
probably not. reportedly fiba will decide tomorow about him...and for now split might also play without vukusic, kruslin and kraljevic because filipovic is blocking club
because of earlier debt or what?
edit: I see now.. thanx on information! ;)

Joško Poljak Fan
09-26-2012, 12:21 PM
Krka won vs. Olimpija for the supercup (not that I'd know what that super about it :P ) 84-81, 3rd time in a row now.
Lorbek 17, Murič, Lučić 13, Pavič 12; Blažič 25, Prepelič 17, Bubnić 11

Blažič is developing into a pretty sick guard, Prepelič obviously has some issues in defense, yet tremendous offensive talent on this level as well, while with Baynes we've finaly got a strong finisher in the paint we've been missing for that long.
Murič in Krka is showing some progress, D. Lorbek is succesfully coming back from the injury and at first sight, it seems both teams will be surpasing their previous season editions regarding quality. I'd expect the whole league to be better as well so that doesn't really say much about their expected placement. Will definately be a nice season to watch.

As much as I like Split, I wish for Zagreb to succed with their Fiba appeal. Bilbao signing a player without the intention to pay the buyout as demanded, well imo isn't the right way to go. In case that becomes a precendens, basketball in this area would get even in a worse position compared to rich clubs.

pohani komarac
09-26-2012, 01:05 PM
As much as I like Split, I wish for Zagreb to succed with their Fiba appeal

Appel was sent by Saric, not Zagreb. And Zagreb alredy did same thing when they signed Prostran, Mavra and Bubalo, so no they are not in position to moralise this case. Bilbao is just 3rd case story and Saric signed with them beacuse they agreed on his terms, on other hand in return of favor Saric menager is trying cut his buyout

the truth is there is no way Zagreb wins this and now they are redy to let him for half milion euros whille they turned down full byout from Cedevita trough 4 years period. They made mistake, they signed him without presece of center for social welfare so by Croatian law that contract is ilegal and Saric parents must return material benifits wich are in his case 180 k.

The problem could be that FIBA probably does not have any authorty to judge in this case so there might happen that first case must be closed in Croatia. So I'm afraid of worst case scenario where Saric is not alowed to play anywhere until end of this saga

From moral stand point I hope Zagreb does not get single euro. First they almost end his carer by overforsing him when he had to play sometimes 2 games in day wich almost ended his carer, then they didn' get him fair playing role when he should play, neither they gave him ability to go on loan when he was stuck on bench. He made biger impruvment this summer then he did in 3 years with Zagreb

Carick235
09-26-2012, 04:45 PM
Will Split play in the Spaladium Arena against Red Star? I guess not since i see situation with arena is not so bright, but i cant find any info.

pohani komarac
09-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Will Split play in the Spaladium Arena against Red Star? I guess not since i see situation with arena is not so bright, but i cant find any info.

no, Gripe, If there will be moe intrest they will move to big Gripe

AmonRA
09-27-2012, 02:18 PM
@pohani
what fiba decide about saric, and what is your opinion, will vukusic, kraljevic and kruslin play against zvezda on saturday?

Carick235
09-28-2012, 12:55 AM
no, Gripe, If there will be moe intrest they will move to big Gripe

ok thanks, as i remember, last time when we played with Split it was in a small hall, i hope it will be big, i cant see why they cant fill big hall, which has 6-7k capacity.

this will be 90% very tough match, i expect maximum +5 for the winner. I'm not satisfied how we played at the tournament in Bulgaria, although we were missing a lot real pg (i dont count Čović there coz he is useless) on these matches so Rakočević was forcing himself too much (okay he do that often, but this was different), with Nelson (he is suposed to be first pick for pg, although he is combo guard) coming i think it will work better, but i dont expect best of our team in the first 2-3 matches.

pohani komarac
09-28-2012, 11:42 AM
@pohani
what fiba decide about saric, and what is your opinion, will vukusic, kraljevic and kruslin play against zvezda on saturday?

still no news about saric

you can read here about others
http://www.hrsport.net/vijesti/447637/kosarka-aba-liga/naletilic-ja-sam-krivac-sto-je-mario-filipovic-dosao-u-kk-split-prihvacam-ogovornost-za-probleme-koje-nam-radi/

finaly somebody admited ways some players get their jobs....ond story is rosen, from member of kk split i have full time story how split, cibona and siroki were blackmaild to sign filipovic, only ivan velic had balls to fight agaist it

Joško Poljak Fan
09-28-2012, 12:43 PM
20 million kuna debt, that's a bit more than 2.5 million €, damn...

First round is starting today. I feel quite eager about this season:

Široki - Igokea
Partizan - Zadar
Radnički -Olimpija
Bodućnost - Cedevita
Cibona - Skopje
Split - Zvezda
Krka - Szolnoki

AmonRA
09-28-2012, 01:57 PM
still no news about saric

you can read here about others
http://www.hrsport.net/vijesti/447637/kosarka-aba-liga/naletilic-ja-sam-krivac-sto-je-mario-filipovic-dosao-u-kk-split-prihvacam-ogovornost-za-probleme-koje-nam-radi/

finaly somebody admited ways some players get their jobs....ond story is rosen, from member of kk split i have full time story how split, cibona and siroki were blackmaild to sign filipovic, only ivan velic had balls to fight agaist it
saric definitely not playing, we will see for vukusic&co(i think they will find some compromise about them, so they will probably play tomorow)

pohani komarac
09-28-2012, 02:04 PM
20 million kuna debt, that's a bit more than 2.5 million €, damn...

First round is starting today. I feel quite eager about this season:

Široki - Igokea
Partizan - Zadar
Radnički -Olimpija
Bodućnost - Cedevita
Cibona - Skopje
Split - Zvezda
Krka - Szolnoki

After selling sherse real debt will be 4-5mil kn, less then 1mil. euros....It's tragic that relativley small dept holding Split, whille city owners this sumer "loaned" 7mil. euros to Hajduk....with that money Slit could pay all debts and live 3-4 seasons without problems

piotrek_24
09-28-2012, 03:36 PM
Guys your opinions about Radnicki - Olimpija game?How do you rate rooster of both teams?

Joško Poljak Fan
09-28-2012, 04:09 PM
Guys your opinions about Radnicki - Olimpija game?How do you rate rooster of both teams?
Radnički has some good vet's Dragojlović, Steven Marković, Miloš Borisov, Krstović... the first two imo could play on lower EL level, all of them are seasoned in ABA as well as some other good leagues, can't say anything about White and Amaning, since they're straight out of college, but ussualy Radnički's foreigners are up to the level, Worthington is also decent. As ussual I'd expect some of the youngsters playing up to their their role and their home court is decently supported. I'd say they're somewhere on their last season level regarding the talent, but it seemed to me they've underperformed back than, so basicaly it's pretty hard to judge.

Olimpija got two good aditions in Baynes and Page under the rim (Baynes has great physical presence, Page spreads the defense nicely with long range), Bubnić is a nice athletic filler on PF, while Omić nevermind his talent, lacks muscles to be able to dominate the way he did at U20 on ABA level (and even there his lack of strenght was obvious). Teemu Ranniko is coming off an injury and isn't yet in shape, Sasu Salin will need some more time with the team although I generaly expect a lot from his this season and Waters so far is a bit of a questionmark although he seems decent in his role. The result of this game as well as most others this season will mostly depend on Blažič, that so far seemed to improve tremendously since last season and Prepelič that is a devastating offensive weapon resembling slightly on young version of Bečirovič, yet isn't yet as reliable on defense.
Olimpija could destroy just about nearly anyone with raining 3 pointers, yet we all know how these things work out in the end, they're thin inside as basicaly Baynes is the only center at this level in the game vs. Krka, when he got ejected after a fight with Lalić, Olimpija's game seemed 2 gears lower immediately.
At this particular moment Radnički should be in an advantage, eventhough towards the end of the season Olimpija's talent should prevail. Woudn't be all that surprised if Olimpija wins this game already, but far from a sure bet.

If you're asking from the bettig point of view, I'd bet on Radnički, but generaly if I were you I'd prefer waiting for the next rounds or picking some other games like betting on Zvezda in Split, Partizan in Zadar or even Cedevita in Podgorica (Bodućnost). Those first games are always very uncertain. :)

piotrek_24
09-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks Joško,today I chose Igokea and currently leads 17:37.This league is hard to betting but I like it.

Joško Poljak Fan
09-28-2012, 08:19 PM
Talking about hard to bet, I'd bet on Partizan winning by at least 15+ prior to the game as Zadar missed their newly signed PG, players were on strike for some periods and reportedly many had health issues, yet Partizan barely pulled it 77-70, leading only from 36th minute of the game on.
Vujošević deserves a nice fine for his attitude though, he is acting as some sort of a god.

AmonRA
09-28-2012, 09:22 PM
another shameful performance of vujosevic, very sick man, I dont know what other to say...

Carick235
09-28-2012, 09:45 PM
another shameful performance of vujosevic, very sick man, I dont know what other to say...

anything new? :)

AmonRA
09-28-2012, 11:15 PM
without any reason, he decided to start with demonstration of his madness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFkm3jyTCGE&feature=player_embedded

Joško Poljak Fan
09-29-2012, 05:37 PM
Radnički - Olimpija 65-71
Sinovec 15, Krstović12, Worthington 11; Blažič 19, Page 15 +11reb, Baynes 12, Salin 9

Piotrek, I hope you didn't bet on this one at the end ;)

Olimpija scored 12 in 1st quarter with some bad luck and dissastrous 6 in 2nd when I thought I might just give up on the season. 2nd half was a different story with good defense and 8/12 from 3pt. range. Waters clearly stepped out of bounds passed Salin for a 3pointer, while Radnički got a technical along, the game could end up differently without those 4 points from that situation although olimpija left me pretty confident at the end of the game.
Radnički didn't seem to have much luck with both NCAAers judging from this game, their core is decent though, just not realy a F4 material it seems. As they definately are one of the top 8 teams in this league, winning in Kragujevac means something, any win while visiting those is more than welcome.
If Blažič would continue to progress at the same pace as he did in this past year, I have troubles imagining what will become of him at the end of the season. He wasn't even a member of any of our junior NT's, I don't think anyone expected him to develop like that :P

And now the derby of this round Bodućnost vs. Cedevita. Can't wait to see how this Maljković's team is functioning... on first sight Cedevita could be a EL top16 team, yet nothing is certain untill prooved on court.

Picek
09-29-2012, 06:22 PM
another shameful performance of vujosevic, very sick man, I dont know what other to say...he needs to be severely fined for his show in this game, Partizan as well because of their fans..
this is a big test for league authorities..
in previous years this league needed Partizan to improve competitivness of the league and that was the reason why Vujošević and Partizan could basicly do whatever they wanted..
now it is different, now Partizan is the one who needs this league and that puts league authorities in a totaly different perspective.. hopefully they will use that and will show to everyone else right from the beginning of this season that they won't be allowing things like this..
otherwise we will have chaos again..

Picek
09-29-2012, 06:28 PM
And now the derby of this round Bodućnost vs. Cedevita. Can't wait to see how this Maljković's team is functioning... on first sight Cedevita could be a EL top16 team, yet nothing is certain untill prooved on court.
while Cedevita arguably has the strongest roster in the league Maljković is the one i'm not so confident about..
besides, I'm personally much more looking forward to Split - C. Zvezda game.. really want to see how Split will look like and it will probably be played in front of full hall..

Joško Poljak Fan
09-29-2012, 06:59 PM
while Cedevita arguably has the strongest roster in the league Maljković is the one i'm not so confident about..
besides, I'm personally much more looking forward to Split - C. Zvezda game.. really want to see how Split will look like and it will probably be played in front of full hall..
I am trying to convience myself to look with some confidence at Maljković, as I am sure you can understand :)
Cedevita obviously has the best backcourt in the league with Green-Wright-Gelebale-Tomas-Ilievski, while Andrić isn't exactly my type of player he is still a very servicable center for this level. I haven't seen Bilan before, but he seems solid at first sight, not some superstar, but could develop into a servicable euroleague center with time. Maljković doesn't seem to have a really tough job with those players. Basicaly I haven't seen Zvezda play yet, although I am getting convienced Cedevita has the strongest team in the league. Stronger than Partizan, Olimpija, Krka, Radnički or Bodućnost for sure.
Cedevita looked pretty nice this half, especialy since Bodućnost doesn't seem all that bad neither, apart from the fact they could use some more height just as the commentator correctly points out.

Do you have any online link to Split - Zvezda?
edit: nevermind, I found it

AmonRA
09-29-2012, 09:22 PM
totally deserved win for split, zvezda looks totally unconnected... they will not get very far with this game...

Markoishvili
09-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Love the fact that Split was able to beat Zvezda despite foul problems cutting thier already thin rotation. Still, i would put this mostly on Zvezda. Who doesn`t look like team, and neither did during preparation games. Rookie coach and 8-9 new players in not winning combination. Also, not a fan of some of thier big signings like Savovic and Almond, who can put up numbers, but are not players who help you win games. Coach Lazic needs to sort this mess out, you cannot rotate 11 players in serious games. Players are not knowing thier roles, there is no hierarchy and it shows. Defense will be a problem throughout the season. Of all of thier signings only plus defenders are Nelson and Simonovic.

Vujcic, Mimica and Subotic showed that you can go far with basketball knowledge, experience and poise. They are step slow, but they read the game really well. Split is basiclly not running any offensive sets, they are taking what defense gives them, with Vujcic being orchestrator from high post and Subotic running pick and roll very well. Mimica proved once again that natural shooters are useful on every level of play. Hope Katic recovers and Saric gets letter of clearance, since those veterans will have a hard time sustaining thier production week after week without additional help.

AmonRA
09-29-2012, 09:44 PM
if you ask me, zadar is pretty sure bet on tuesday against zvezda...

pohani komarac
09-29-2012, 09:48 PM
SPLIT:)

vujcic explained basketball. simple as that. totally out of shape jet still master in maind....split lacks size, athleticisam, rotation, but they have dovotion and bigest basketball IQ in league. not manny teams this days have so much inteligent players with so much feal for game, neither they have so much players raised in team they play for. that will give them few extra wins they should not win by their quality. mimica played like chuck norris tonight:D

as for zvezda this is 2nd time i watch them and i'm not impresed with roster. for invested money they missed almost all players. maybe they proove me wrong, but bad scouting is my only impresion. covic son:rolleyes:

watched first half cedevita. they have one step above rest team. they didn't play good, jet won on one of toughest courts to win. considerd lot players joined team just recently shows how good they could be. for them evrything besides title is failure

Joško Poljak Fan
09-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Bodućnost - Cedevita was a great game, the far best among those I've seen. Bost played incredible, the only thing Bodućnost lacks is an efficient inside game. Lee isn't bad, yet somehow wasn't enough vs Cedevita's frontcourt (seems more as a mold in type of player to me, not someone you'd like to base your inside game on entirely), last year they were much stronger inside. Green is spectacular, creating one chance for the team after another.

Mimica and Vujčić decided the game in Split. Vujčić seemed as out of breath most of the time, much slower player as in his best days, yet his experience prevailed, nothing but greatest respect for him. Mimica had a good shooting day, while Zvezda should definately be able to limit both of them easily in normal circumstances. Still can't really understand how they failed like that. Cheap TO's, lack of organisation, rebounding, agressiveness and imo that must've been at least partialy bad coaching as well. Almond barely got the chance so it's impossible to judge him, but Zvezda's game organisation will have to improve tremendously to be able to compete in Zadar next round or even hosting Olimpija in 3rd round, they're visiting Zagreb and Cedevita in 4th... basicaly there is little time and a bad start could mean a lot with their run for F4 and 13/14 euroleague.

MZT Skopje winning while visiting Cibona and such is the reason I've stopped betting on basketball. I didn't watch the game yet part of statistics seems to say it all, Skopje played with a fairly small lineup (Gečevski, Čekovski and Nikolić, the rest below 200cm), winning the rebounding battle along, while Cibona's frontcourt collected 49 out of 72 points, Kus, Carter and Rožić played 83 minutes and scored only 8 points with 2/10 FG. I guess Široki will have to face a packed home court next week in Skopje. Congrats Macedonians for the first win in ABA!

Krka -Szolnok is the only game left in the first round, basicaly apart from Maron Bader and Istvan Nemeth I don't know any of Szolnok's players to be honest. Still I believe in case Krka plays on the level they've played in Slovenian supercup I guess they should win.

pohani komarac
09-30-2012, 01:16 AM
Just finished watching 2nd half from Cedevita-Buducnost. Great to see Maljkovic forcing Babic so much. Great game for him besides 3point shooting. When he adds consistancy to his spotup 3 point shoot he is going to be very high level role player. What sets him apart from random role players is his passing game. He should be lock for EB next year if he continiue like that

Buducnost once again will be very tough team. Their bigs are weaker, but Boost is big impruvment at PG, whille Ivanovic can only be better then last year

pohani komarac
09-30-2012, 11:41 AM
full game split-zvezda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIxRflsaNsQ

Carick235
09-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Buducnost once again will be very tough team. Their bigs are weaker, but Boost is big impruvment at PG, whille Ivanovic can only be better then last year

Yes seems that Budućnost is at about the same level as last season, and Bost really looks like great player.

And good comment, i agree with everything.

Mimica and Vujčić decided the game in Split. Vujčić seemed as out of breath most of the time, much slower player as in his best days, yet his experience prevailed, nothing but greatest respect for him. Mimica had a good shooting day, while Zvezda should definately be able to limit both of them easily in normal circumstances. Still can't really understand how they failed like that. Cheap TO's, lack of organisation, rebounding, agressiveness and imo that must've been at least partialy bad coaching as well. Almond barely got the chance so it's impossible to judge him, but Zvezda's game organisation will have to improve tremendously to be able to compete in Zadar next round or even hosting Olimpija in 3rd round, they're visiting Zagreb and Cedevita in 4th... basicaly there is little time and a bad start could mean a lot with their run for F4 and 13/14 euroleague.

Joško Poljak Fan
09-30-2012, 06:04 PM
Last 1st round game finished, Krka won vs. Szolnok 71-56.

Basicaly Krka had by far the easiest job within the league, Szolnok seemed as level or two below them even with Krka somehow playing in 4th gear, easy pace, slow bball circulation and lack of agressive drives, 2 steals only, while I got a feeling that an agressive team might get 10+ of those. Szolnok somehow managed to follow that slow pace in defense, however terribly lacked any offensive solutions, P&R was completely uneffective, didn't notice inside-out or outside-in, the game consisted mostly of drives, passes and spot up shooting.
They'll be dangerous at home court for teams underestimating them wih their shooting game style, yet nothing that couldn't be solved with some additional defensive pressure.

I still have doubts regarding Krka's soft frontcourt, that might just be the reason for ending up in the mid table instead of a bit higher, while Szolnok imo will clearly compete for the last 2-3 places in the league.

pohani komarac
09-30-2012, 09:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CetCSQEO0Aw

piotrek_24
10-01-2012, 09:40 AM
Tomorrow two games, and I wonder what chances has a team of Zadar.And Olimpija playing againts Split,Josko as you can see these two matches?sorry for my bad englisch

pohani komarac
10-01-2012, 09:44 AM
http://www.abaliga.com/n72/ABA_Contents/League_Video

on aba site so far they uploaded full games from friday----maybi they play upload all games there???

that would be great:)

pohani komarac
10-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Tomorrow two games, and I wonder what chances has a team of Zadar.And Olimpija playing againts Split,Josko as you can see these two matches?sorry for my bad englisch

Zadar I guess has good chance, Split...probably not much

AmonRA
10-01-2012, 10:25 AM
how much is odds on tomorrow games?

AmonRA
10-01-2012, 11:39 AM
only 3 games suspension for vujosevic and 1.000 euros for partizan...
ridiciluos imo, they should give vujosevic money penalty also...

Joško Poljak Fan
10-01-2012, 12:12 PM
At bet&win odd are:
Olimpija - Split 1.25 vs. 3.55

Personaly I would bet on Olimpija, yet... if Baynes can stay out of foul trouble and gets enough touches down low, this should be an easy win as Split doesn't have anyone to match his physical appearance, crawling in the paint normaly means open 3 pointer looks for the rest, athough some noticable inside-out game is yet to be seen with olimpija this season. We've also got some glue defenders to at least partialy take care of Mimica. Olimpija also has a deeper roster, while I don't know If Split is getting anyone new from the first game, Šarić obviously won't be able to play yet.

Zadar - Zvezda 2.55 vs. 1.60

This one is pretty tempting. If both teams were to repeat their performances from 1st round, I'd bet on Zadar. Zadar's new PG Allen will play, which should at least mean they'd get along full court press easier, than they did vs. Partizan, they played well on half court just had big troubles coming there without wasting too much time, energy and ball possesions.
Considering Zadar at home traditionaly was always dangerous from the 3pointer (in Beograd 1/11), their fan group Tornado is expected to make some noise and as I don't believe 21 TO's are likely to occur once again, I'd actualy bet on Zadar due to the odds, nevermind Zvezda is more than capable of winning this game. Though it's hard to believe Zvezda could be as passive once again in Zadar as they were in Split, I'd imagine they'll switch at least one gear up, while it could still be a matter of debate weather that would be enough. Performance of teams that aren't paid regulary (as Zadar in this moment) tend to osciliate up and down a lot of times.

Cedevita - Radnićki 1.20 vs. 4.00

Imo Cedevita has the quality edge big enough over Radnićki to be a quite certain bet, even if I don't consider team from Kragujevac as a bad one. I don't expect Cedevita to lose many games at home.

Igokea - Bodućnost 1.60 vs. 2.20

Igokea played fairly well vs. Široki, imo roster wise are a bit weaker than Bodućnost, but not really all that much, they should also have I imagine a relatively packed and loud home court. I wouldn't really dare betting on this game at this point.

Partizan - Krka 1.12 vs. 5.25

Partizan won in the pre-season game, controlling most of the game. Yet their performance vs. Zadar gives me some second thoughts as Krka definately won't get beaten by a quarter of full court press only. Inside game will imo decide the game, Gagić and Musli should perform nicely if delivered the ball properly. Krka's last game was one or two gears below of what they're capable of, while if it's really the experience factor that was the case vs. Zadar, Krka definately doesn't lack those. Partizan sure is a favourite, but personaly I'd avoid bets in this game.

Szolnoki - Cibona 2.80 vs. 1.38

Yet to see Szolnoki's home court situation. Reportedly supporters are loud and numerous and that's an ideal situation with their simple shooting game, they could've pan out as a completely different team than in Novo Mesto. 3pointer now and than, some underestimation and lack of agressivness and they could upset. Cibona's individual quality should prevail though even when considering that obviously they weren't all that good vs. MZT Skopje. Cibona's fans can say more about their team's ability to play some agressive defense, if they're capable of that, I'd be pretty sure they'll win. Personaly I wouldn't bet on this game only because as I've never seen Szolnok play at home and since MZT - Cibona is the only game I've missed last round, but I guess Cibona should win it.

Skopje - Široki 1.60 vs. 2.20
I have no clue about how Skopje is playing, if they've managed to upset Cibona, than I guess they should be able to beat less quality Široki as well, especially at home as some are suggestiong that with MZT in the league, ABA is getting another one of those burning-hot home courts that're tough to beat no matter the potential quality superiority.

That said, I'm pretty confident with Olimpija and Cedevita, would probably bet on Skopje and Cibona if it wasn't for the fact those are the teams I am most clueless about, nevermind Široki and Szolnok were among the least impressive teams in 1st round, would consider Partizan and stay the hell away from Igokea - Bodućnost as this is the ideal bet to ruin your combination, Zadar - Zvezda is risky, but betting on Zadar could give nice reward as I consider 2.55 for Zadar's win quite a bit high...

Also pay in mind that last round I'd definately bet on Zvezda vs. Split and there is a reason I personaly stopped betting :)

AmonRA
10-01-2012, 01:01 PM
this is ridiculous, odd must be at least 1,9 on zvezda..

pohani komarac
10-01-2012, 02:10 PM
At bet&win odd are:
Olimpija - Split 1.25 vs. 3.55

Personaly I would bet on Olimpija, yet... if Baynes can stay out of foul trouble and gets enough touches down low, this should be an easy win as Split doesn't have anyone to match his physical appearance, crawling in the paint normaly means open 3 pointer looks for the rest, athough some noticable inside-out game is yet to be seen with olimpija this season. We've also got some glue defenders to at least partialy take care of Mimica. Olimpija also has a deeper roster, while I don't know If Split is getting anyone new from the first game, Šarić obviously won't be able to play yet.

This one is pretty tempting. If both teams were to repeat their performances from 1st round, I'd bet on Zadar. Zadar's new PG Allen will play, which should at least mean they'd get along full court press easier, than they did vs. Partizan, they played well on half court just had big troubles coming there without wasting too much time, energy and ball possesions.
Considering Zadar at home traditionaly was always dangerous from the 3pointer (in Beograd 1/11), their fan group Tornado is expected to make some noise and as I don't believe 21 TO's are likely to occur once again, I'd actualy bet on Zadar due to the odds, nevermind Zvezda is more than capable of winning this game. Though it's hard to believe Zvezda could be as passive once again in Zadar as they were in Split, I'd imagine they'll switch at least one gear up, while it could still be a matter of debate weather that would be enough. Performance of teams that aren't paid regulary (as Zadar in this moment) tend to osciliate up and down a lot of times.

Szolnoki - Cibona 2.80 vs. 1.38

Yet to see Szolnoki's home court situation. Reportedly supporters are loud and numerous and that's an ideal situation with their simple shooting game, they could've pan out as a completely different team than in Novo Mesto. 3pointer now and than, some underestimation and lack of agressivness and they could upset. Cibona's individual quality should prevail though even when considering that obviously they weren't all that good vs. MZT Skopje. Cibona's fans can say more about their team's ability to play some agressive defense, if they're capable of that, I'd be pretty sure they'll win. Personaly I wouldn't bet on this game only because as I've never seen Szolnok play at home and since MZT - Cibona is the only game I've missed last round, but I guess Cibona should win it.

Skopje - Široki 1.60 vs. 2.20
I have no clue about how Skopje is playing, if they've managed to upset Cibona, than I guess they should be able to beat less quality Široki as well, especially at home as some are suggestiong that with MZT in the league, ABA is getting another one of those burning-hot home courts that're tough to beat no matter the potential quality superiority.

Split won't have anyone new. Besides Saric Katic is their PG, Subotic was his backup when he was 18 so him 100% redy he would be upgrade, but unfortunally he had hard knee injury and when he comes back it will take him months to get in shape if he ever gets back to his level. He is seduled to back after 4th round. They problem is not ofense, Mimica is not their only wepon, Sobin, Kruslin are talented ofensive players who just need some time to adapt ABA level, their main problem is lack of true center and perimeter athleticisam along with only one PG. Marinelli is way to young and physicly still baby

This Zadar is not usual Zadar who jacks 3's, glad that Nazor does not play usual Zadar runn and gun basketball. Neither they have talent for it. Reportedly their new PG is more SG and good shooter., but main strenght of this team must be perimeter athleticisam from their young perimeter players. Especially trio Mikulic, Olivari, Ramljak who have high level defensive potential. Also strenght of Kastropil and athleticisam of Brkic. Imo they are limited with as whole team besides underachiver Batur and always injured Prostran. So they must play hard working basketball with high intesity.

Cibona has players that should play high level defense, but they don't. And what I saw on preps they play like bunch Indians.....Mrsic so far does not shoew that he has future as senior level coach

Siroki fired Morovic and fined Barac and Ramljak for their aproach ti Igokea game...it could end as positive, but also negative shock

AmonRA
10-02-2012, 06:12 PM
as I said 3 days ago...

if you ask me, zadar is pretty sure bet on tuesday against zvezda...
Zvezda is totally in mess, coach lazic and covic`s son filip must leave!

pohani komarac
10-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Olimpija backcourt looks very talented. I like the potential of team. togh inside Olimpija is thin for EL but for ABA it will be OK. Very good tactics consitantly atacking weak spots of Split. Prepelic looks like new Rakocevic. Great SG, to bad he is bit undersized but he should have very good carer. Glad Split looked very decent. It will be much easier for them when there will be one game in week.

Joško Poljak Fan
10-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Olimpija backcourt looks very talented. I like the potential of team. togh inside Olimpija is thin for EL but for ABA it will be OK. Very good tactics consitantly atacking weak spots of Split. Prepelic looks like new Rakocevic. Great SG, to bad he is bit undersized but he should have very good carer. Glad Split looked very decent. It will be much easier for them when there will be one game in week.
We'd need Deon Thompson or someone like that in the rotation at 4&5 to be calm with euroleague, you are absolutely right about that. As soon as Baynes gets out we're in trouble, Omić although talented lack muscles for this level and in euroleague, with the group we got, that'll be a problem. Big one.
I am still waiting in disbelief for the following games as I have troubles believing Blažič actually progressed as much as he did, seems basicaly unstoppable with his first step. If he actualy continues like that, than he is becoming something damn unique in european basketball. Definately an euroleague fantasy must have.
Blažič with his penetrations and Rannikko with experience decided the game, great game by Sobin, he is becoming a revelation to me after these two games.
Also Paolo Marinelli got 6 legit points at the age of 17.

I'll have to wait for ABA to upload the game, as I've only seen the last 5 minutes of Zadar -Zvezda. Congrats to Zadar, while Zvezda seems they're in big trouble. I'd kind of wish otherwise since they'll give whatever they've got to win in Pionir vs. Olimpija next week.
I can only state the obvious, Zvezda seems to be having major issue with defense, just as Markoishvili pointed out they should.

pohani komarac
10-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Sobin must add midrange jumper wich would alow him to move on PF and he can play Euroleague despite being undersized. To bad he does not have his father height

AmonRA
10-02-2012, 07:52 PM
I'll have to wait for ABA to upload the game, as I've only seen the last 5 minutes of Zadar -Zvezda. Congrats to Zadar, while Zvezda seems they're in big trouble. I'd kind of wish otherwise since they'll give whatever they've got to win in Pionir vs. Olimpija next week.
I can only state the obvious, Zvezda seems to be having major issue with defense, just as Markoishvili pointed out they should.

there is nothing to watch, exact the same game like split-zvezda... zvezda played without organization, without defence, while zadar play like team and hits a lot of threes...
zvezda need big changes immediately..

Joško Poljak Fan
10-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Do you think Lazić might actually lose his job in the following days, due to these bad performances?

Carick235
10-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Do you think Lazić might actually lose his job in the following days, due to these bad performances?

I hope so, especially situation that made impression on me is when on time out (while we are in big trouble) Rakočević started explaining what they should play and Lazić just sitting there letting him do all the talking, he simple don't have control over this team or simple don't have enough experience, and also makes some strange decisions, for example Cvetković played only 2 min, while Čović (just see his stats) played 16, but that's just tiny problem.

AmonRA
10-03-2012, 09:57 AM
I think that's very possibly... He is practically ex... Its only question, will it be before game with olimpija or after cedevita...

AmonRA
10-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Zvezda will get new coach tonight, probably Trifunovic...

pohani komarac
10-03-2012, 06:05 PM
szolnoki-cibona 2 teams of "pistoleros" and we lost to hungarians:(

Joško Poljak Fan
10-03-2012, 07:15 PM
the player of the week award still goes to Jurica Golemac. I have troubles remembering when any individual sucked in a single game as much as he did... okay, Ratko Varda last season, but that basicaly says a lot :)
Golemac, Vladović, Klobučar and Pavič obviously had some good time last night&morning and that's the best excuse I can come up with considering I believed this would actually be a relatively close match.
And Golemac kept on playing and playing.... aaahhh... frustration. I'd bet my left ball either Pajič or Bolčina wouldn't be able to screw as many situations as Golemac did and I actually watched this torture to the end, believing either of them actualy will step on court at those +20 for Partizan... instead... Golemac was there... humanity what is to become of thee...

Either way, Partizan was completely dominant under the rim getting 43 rebounds vs. 15, if Gagić was there I guess it could even be worse. I kind of got the feeling Partizan had some bad luck with foreigners this time, neither Thomas, nor Gordon completely convience me.
As for Krka, my fears are slowely becoming true. They are too soft to battle for top8 spots in the league, smacking them 5 times relentlesly in one minute might as well mean they'll give up... unless playing vs. Olimpija, of course.

Conclusion abot the game: Golemac definately must have been wasted yesterday I can't find any other explanation :)

AmonRA
10-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Nothing of Trifunovic, but tomorrow Zvezda will get new coach...

AmonRA
10-04-2012, 08:23 AM
Vlada Vukoicic is new Zvezda coach... Another wasted season...

piotrek_24
10-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Guys 1.76 Partizan?looks good but...

AmonRA
10-06-2012, 10:11 AM

exactly, but :D

Carick235
10-06-2012, 11:18 AM

If you ask me i would bet on Partizan without second thought, Cibona had the easiest schedule in the first two rounds and they were horrible, i don't think they will be able to cope with Partizan, which is weaker than in previous seasons but still among the top teams in the league. I was not impressed by what i saw in those two matches of Cibona, i watched most of their two matches on the league site, btw that Szolnok have great fans.

Picek
10-06-2012, 04:50 PM
still alive and kicking.. heja, heja..:cool:
I'm abroad so I can't watch it.. why did we receive two technicals in the fourth?

and why Carter played only 4 minutes? got injured?

AmonRA
10-06-2012, 05:50 PM
still alive and kicking.. heja, heja..:cool:
I'm abroad so I can't watch it.. why did we receive two technicals in the fourth?

and why Carter played only 4 minutes? got injured?
one for kuridza floping and second for kovacevic, because he scratched his head :D
It`s redicilious what kind of technical judges blows this year in aba...

and yap, carter get some injury...

pohani komarac
10-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Pukl and company just abused evrey basketball fan today. I can't belive what was hpening today. Evry batle of centars is double foul, ofensive foul, or defensive faul. Evrey emotion is tehnical. It doesn't even have to be against refs....What a disgrace

two bad teams played as well, overshadowed only by worse refs. OK, atleast there was finaly some good moments of Cibona and fightng spirit was there

Split beat Cedevita on heart, desire and terible game by Cedevita. Vujcic....doctor of basketball

pohani komarac
10-06-2012, 07:44 PM
btw...Is that Djekic who owns ne record for fatest 3. He needed onl o,3 secends---Only in ABA legue against Cibona:rolleyes:

Joško Poljak Fan
10-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Upset in Split! Won 74-71 vs. Cedevita.

Cedevita had chances for the tie at the end, yet definately more than deserved win for Split. Vujčić had decisive moves through the last 4 minutes as one would expect from a legend as he is.
To me it seemed as Ilievski and Green weren't really doing their job from organisation of offense (Boža dammit, get into shape for the eurobasket :) ), Green was completely stopped, while Ilievski is a static type of PG anyway. Cedevita attacked through the inside, exactly where Split is the toughest, without some noticable solutions from the perimeter, while Olimpija in the previous round ensoured Split's defense streched due to long range and made whole thing much easier. Some less cause-less dribling at the perimeter, some set screens and threat from 3 pointers and Cedevita should have a much easier job than they did. Green in P&R obviously didn't do the job in most of the cases, yet he kept trying with it through the end.
Split's P&R definately worked much better and considering Vujčić was mostly the one setting screens, Split had a much easier job with a creator as Nikola being part of it.

Split definately surprised me, they play nice team bball. Katić and Šarić getting back in the team, they'll definately surpass my wildest expectations from them this season. Are they moving into the "big Gripe" arena?(if I understand correctly they're now playing in the smaller one, which is packed for the 2nd straight time?

Didn't expect Cibona to win vs. Partizan neither. I have to watch the game first, but Thomas and Gordon failed to convience me in the previous two games (obviously they were prety bad this time, judging from statistic), considering Vujošević always build his team around foreign superior PG and PF/C that carried the team and let the surrounding youngsters to mold in, that is a big case. If we would be talking about Jerrels and Lasme instead of them at this point, I believe Partizan would cruise in ABA as they used to in the past, as their "supporting cast" of youngsters is in my opinion as talented and capable as ever. By now it seems those two won't be enough for EL level and some easy cruise in adriatics as in the past isn't as certain either.
While Cibona... they failed to win vs. Szolnok and managed to force 26 turnovers on Partizan (I guess such number can only be forced with some intense agressive pressure and that would definately do miracles vs. Szolnok), beats me...

Carick235
10-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Didn't expect Cibona to win vs. Partizan neither. I have to watch the game first, but Thomas and Gordon failed to convience me in the previous two games (obviously they were prety bad this time, judging from statistic), considering Vujošević always build his team around foreign superior PG and PF/C that carried the team and let the surrounding youngsters to mold in, that is a big case. If we would be talking about Jerrels and Lasme instead of them at this point, I believe Partizan would cruise in ABA as they used to in the past, as their "supporting cast" of youngsters is in my opinion as talented and capable as ever. By now it seems those two won't be enough for EL level and some easy cruise in adriatics as in the past isn't as certain either.
While Cibona... they failed to win vs. Szolnok and managed to force 26 turnovers on Partizan (I guess such number can only be forced with some intense agressive pressure and that would definately do miracles vs. Szolnok), beats me...

Lol Partizan probably have worst team in the last 10 years, especially when you look at this two Americans that should be leaders, and its ridiculous how much they suck, i have not seen Partizan so bad in long time. Cibona was nothing better, i still have same opinion about them, they are simple lucky that Partizan was pathetic.

And for Split game, Erjavec is genius what he made of this team, classic team basketball, and big bravo for Vujčić.

pohani komarac
10-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Lol Partizan probably have worst team in the last 10 years, especially when you look at this two Americans that should be leaders, and its ridiculous how much they suck, i have not seen Partizan so bad in long time. Cibona was nothing better, i still have same opinion about them, they are simple lucky that Partizan was pathetic.

And for Split game, Erjavec is genius what he made of this team, classic team basketball, and big bravo for Vujčić.

nah...Vujcic is genius what he made from Erjavec

piotrek_24
10-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Guys I have one question.Today I would like bet on Buducnost and Szolnoki(+6.5).What do you think about this?

Bosnian 23
10-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Buducnost is currently leading 41-33 against Skopje.

The Siroki Brijeg - Szolnoki game, I wouldn't bet on if I were you. Both teams have a pretty even chance of getting the win....

Carick235
10-07-2012, 04:09 PM
nah...Vujcic is genius what he made from Erjavec

If we go by that logic we can say same for all great European coaches, which had good results with big help of great individuals. After all you must give respect for coach first, Vujčić didn't play alone, others have done their job well.

pohani komarac
10-07-2012, 05:00 PM
If we go by that logic we can say same for all great European coaches, which had good results with big help of great individuals. After all you must give respect for coach first, Vujčić didn't play alone, others have done their job well.

acually same split played lot better last season with bavcevic. you all underestimate split players quality. they have most skilled and smartest rooster in league. erjavec on other hand makes lot of mistakes, whille you can see he is buillding his authority with youngsters, whille he is one getting instructions from vujcic

but surlly this will help him to impruve as coach

AmonRA
10-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Finally some energy is shown by Zvezda...

Joško Poljak Fan
10-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Sagadin pre-game said Olimpija must prevent Zvezda from easy baskets and 3 pointers that would lead to euphoria at the begining of the game... and of course Zvezda did just that.

Without a normal Baynes obviously Olimpija is on a level or two below it's abilities. Savović and Brown did just what it pleased them to and basicaly it's impossible to win a game like that. Olimpija would desperately need a decent PF/C for a rotation. Omić isn't expected to do some big things right away, while Page is just average.

If Radnički would beat Igokea, than after 3rd round there'd already be no undefeated team in the league :)

AmonRA
10-07-2012, 06:10 PM
@Josko
What is your generaly opinion about Zvezda after first three games?
How far they can go, or not?

Picek
10-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Marton "Gasol" Bader..
after 18+14 game against Cibona today he was a monster:
36 points + 13 rebounds for 58 index :cool:
I remember only one higher index then that in the history of ABA league.. Dejan Milojević having 60+ or something..
so much about Planinić potential..

pohani komarac
10-08-2012, 01:40 AM
Marton "Gasol" Bader..
I remember only one higher index then that in the history of ABA league.. Dejan Milojević having 60+ or something..

40 points. in double ot lose

but bader dominating league along with unprepared vujcic shows pretty much how league got weaker in recent years

piotrek_24
10-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Guys Krka or Zadar?Zadar played well in previous games, and if they repeat good game they could win against Krka.

Joško Poljak Fan
10-08-2012, 08:57 AM
@Josko
What is your generaly opinion about Zvezda after first three games?
How far they can go, or not?
Well, my opinion of Vukoičić is very high since the Železnik days, he'll definately suffer from not being able to assemble the team all by himself as obviously Markoishvilli was right about some defensive issues Zvezda shows.
Yesterday Zvezda definately showed quite lot more of energy and Olimpija's defense failed for the first time this season, not really surprising considering the weapons Zvezda had, but generaly it seems to me Zvezda is basicaly relying on outscoring their competitor while personaly I choose to bet on "defense 1st" mentality. Got the same issue with Olimpija after yesterdays game.
As Vukoičić only had 2 days and 1st game after the coach replacement is normaly a shock therapy, I'll wait a round or two more before I'd make some definite judgement as one coach can make a change but that's not a rule.

From pursuing euroleague stand point... Olimpija lacks frontcourt and can't do it all with otherwise great young backcourt, Partizan lacks good foreigners which their youth would desperately need to rely on, Bodućnost lacks power under the rim top teams have and efficiently use, Cibona, Radnički, Igokea are good yet not that special to fight for euroleague, MZT has too short of a rotation, Krka is a group of great yet too soft individuals, Split and Zadar lacks funds nevermind they've got very nice looking teams gathered for a piece of change, at the end they'll still lack those 2-3 players that'd make the difference on court.
Cedevita imo will get themselves an euroleague spot as they seem a level above others, with 3-5 teams fighting for the second one including Zvezda if Vukoičić will keep them in this pace.
Of course adding a player can mean a lot for some teams, Bodućnost with a good center imo would be a dangerous team, Partizan changing Thomas or Gordon for someone better etc. ...

Joško Poljak Fan
10-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Guys Krka or Zadar?Zadar played well in previous games, and if they repeat good game they could win against Krka.
Zadar played surprisingly well in previous games, while Krka overall is a good team yet too soft. Vladović, Klobučar, Pavič and Golemac can't all play as bad as in the last game (okay, Golemac surely can :D ), I mean at least I wouldn't bet on that to happen, as much as Zadar played great in the past few games I personaly wouldn't bet here. Zadar 2.40 (bwin) is a bit too high though, I believe both teams are there somewhere, while Krka having a slight edge.

ajzeja
10-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Guys I have one question.Today I would like bet on Buducnost and Szolnoki(+6.5).What do you think about this?

Szolnok will win. :)

piotrek_24
10-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Ok,I don't play Zadar today,my bet is Radnicki they need to finally break

Joško Poljak Fan
10-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Marton "Gasol" Bader..
Milojević had 59 with Bodućnost vs. Železnik, Chester Mason is now third with 57 rkg

Krka won vs. Zadar 78-62 and to confirm their unpredictability, they've had 20 TO's along, after losing rebounding vs. partizan by... 30 or so, they've won that battle vs. Zadar by 12. This time Lorbek and Lučić were exclusively bad, while Golemac even if he had his moments wasn't able to repeat the last rounds performance :cool: Murič had a second great game in a row. Slowely he is developing into a pretty versatile SF.
Ramljak's first step is out of this planet. Season or two and some long range shooting (?) and he'd be considered by most of the top european clubs out there.

Igokea won vs. Radnički 78-73 to stay the only undefeated team in the league after the first 3 rounds :) Haven't expected them even remotely in this particular position.

AmonRA
10-09-2012, 02:14 PM
@Josko
thanx for analysis! ;)

Filip Covic decided to leave Zvezda.. I think that is best for all...
There was just too much negative energy and comments around him.. He is good player, but my personally opinion is that he is not for Red star team..
Good luck in further career.

Joško Poljak Fan
10-09-2012, 10:18 PM
I noticed there was quite some bad energy around Čović Jr. with the fans.

Radnički signed Aleksandar Čapin. Not really sure what Muta is thinking, Čapin surely can make some offensive plays, but those can't put up for his terrible defense whenever he faces a set screen or some physical pressure. Surely on lower level he can score and run the team relatively effectively, but signing him seems as if Radnički would satisfy themselves with the middle of the table, as upper teams have more than enough quality to exploit players as Čapin.

AmonRA
10-09-2012, 10:31 PM
I thinks that he lost compass.. Radnicki now have four pg`s(Markovic, Jovic, Miljenovic and Capin)
There is also rumours about Emening release, Jerome Jordan(ex Hemomarfm) should be replacement...
edit: White, Markovic and Dragojlovic are also on "black list"

Joško Poljak Fan
10-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Uf, I'd kill to get Jerome Jordan in his last season's edition in Olimpija at this particular moment. Last year with Krka, it seemed he improved from his Hemofarm days, while he didn't get much chance later in the season with the Knicks. He might lack some muscles for top euroleague level, but still a great pick for any team that doesn't have a 10 million € budget imo.

piotrek_24
10-12-2012, 05:58 PM
Tomorrow Radnicki play againts Skopje.First win? high oddsss ~~2.74 but today the play in the serbia leaque.Some tips guys?

Joško Poljak Fan
10-13-2012, 02:38 PM
Tomorrow Radnicki play againts Skopje.First win? high oddsss ~~2.74 but today the play in the serbia leaque.Some tips guys?
Honestly I doubt about their first win. Radnički got Čapin which might indicate they don't really know how to get out of this mess, also fined coach and players with 50% of their monthly salary. This could work either way.
Skopje has a loud support on their home games, still haven't managed to watch either of their games, yet so far they've prooved as a legit team even if not top5-6 one, nevertheless I'd consider Radnički if they played at home, but abroad I'd avoid betting on them right now. They've signed a Serbian prospect, Popovski-Turanjin, not that I'd expect this to influence their game a lot.

sorry for a late answer, I hope you didn't place your bet yet.

piotrek_24
10-13-2012, 07:43 PM
Josko what do you think about Cedevita - Zvezda?

pohani komarac
10-13-2012, 07:44 PM
Igokea is first team that scouted Split ant that was it for them

Joško Poljak Fan
10-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Josko what do you think about Cedevita - Zvezda?
I'd only bet on on Partizan vs. Široki, potentialy on Krka vs. Cibona as well.

Partizan has a quality superior team and Široki played under the expectations so far, I don't believe their luck is about to change exactly in Pionir arena this round.

Zadar will probably play better at home than they did last round in Novo Mesto and Olimpija got over Cantu few days ago, but those kinds of wins can get a team physicaly and emotionaly empty, losing the game for Olimpija wouldn't be extraordinary, such things happened before. Normal aproach can't always be there for every single game and some of Olimpija's key players are still pretty young and unexperienced and accordingly more vulnerable to such up's and down's after some major wins. If they'll be able to put that aside I'd bet on Olimpija, just haven't yet seen them react in these types of situations yet this season.
Cibona is on a rise, while I can't really judge them yet, Krka fluctuates with their performance a lot, I guess Krka should generaly be winning at home against most teams in the league (apart for those top4-5), at least so far they've been very conviencing at home court.

Both Cedevita and Zvezda had their ups and downs lately, both need this win quite bad - Maljković in order to state they're still "there somewhere" as two losses in a row, against Zvezda and Milano in EL next round would slowely be putting his coaching position in jeopardy, while Vukoičić to show last week against Olimpija wasn't a matter of one game and the "coach replacement efect" only. Cedevita lost against Split and was destroyed against Žalgiris, while Zvezda won against Olimpija and now had a week to set their game on new fundations, as well as prepare themselves on the opponent.
I'd go with Cedevita, but what troubles me is the fact that after the game with Žalgiris, Maljković said that the main reason is they're too unexperienced for euroleague... being the 2nd oldest team (per minute played; stats from sJacas from in-the-game.org) in the last round :) I mean c'mmon. It's just as if Maljković was out of the rational answers and is trying to serve some unrationals instead. No matter they have stronger team than Zvezda and also so far showcased better performances than Zvezda did... I just can't reccomend you to bet on them, no matter I consider their win likelier than Zvezdas. Not with their coach making up excuses like that.

Basicaly we'd need a whole new thread on the forum named: which extra-terrential excuse will Maljković use next? :D

Carick235
10-14-2012, 10:57 PM
Rakočević fck genius, check this, 2:27 of this video, after he missed intentionally that second free throw he get the ball and have 5 seconds left and he do that?! Omg mann!! Like that guy in comments said he could throw Ilijevski out of court and have better position, 5 seconds, it was not 0.6.

Ma3OaG-JrIQ

Joško Poljak Fan
10-15-2012, 09:40 PM
Shooting early, especially when you're in a solid position, makes the offensive rebound possible. I'd probably do the same as Rakočević did, allthough your point is still valid. The game was lost sooner for Zvezda as Cedevita wasn't shineing at all.

Cibona played the way it should be played against Krka, with agressive defense all along. It surprised me that Krka actually managed to win against that intense playing style, that's what I've been considering Cibona should do against Szolnoki - odd that they've failed to.

Partizan barely managed to pull it through against Široki. It was an intense defensive orientated game, Lučić prevailed at the end, him and Milosavljević are no coincidence this season with their performances. Still pretty terrible game for Partizan in my opinion, Široki wasn't performing as good as Partizan was the one performing bad.

Olimpija played unconsistant losing margin at the end of every quarter, yet was controling the result fairly well through the game. Referees have something against Baynes as I've seen way too many weird calls against him in 4 rounds now to either call it a coincidence, my bias or a matter of ussual temporal "fan rage" over the ref decision. Didn't mean a lot today vs. Zadar but might mean a lot in one of the following ones. I guess he probably isn't speaking to them all that nicely or something :)

pohani komarac
10-19-2012, 02:27 PM
http://www.abaliga.com/a5364/News/Szolnoki_Olaj_signed_Sead_Sehovic.html

AmonRA
10-19-2012, 04:31 PM
What is situation with Saric, will he play for Split this year?

pohani komarac
10-19-2012, 06:25 PM
What is situation with Saric, will he play for Split this year?

still wating fiba decision

Bosnian 23
10-20-2012, 06:03 AM
Igokea is doing very well, repping Bosna finely! I wish their games were on TV though...

AmonRA
10-21-2012, 12:11 AM
Chaos in Red Star began earlier this year...
Almond and Brown are dismissed and that will probably not be the final list...

Joško Poljak Fan
10-21-2012, 10:48 AM
Chaos in Red Star began earlier this year...
Almond and Brown are dismissed and that will probably not be the final list...
Thinking about it, starting the season with 1-4 I guess it's expectable.

Did Brown really leave the club for good or only for limited period de to the birth of his baby?

What about Simonović, he has been really unimpressive to me in the games so far?

AmonRA
10-21-2012, 07:56 PM
Thinking about it, starting the season with 1-4 I guess it's expectable.

Did Brown really leave the club for good or only for limited period de to the birth of his baby?

What about Simonović, he has been really unimpressive to me in the games so far?
He's the worst, but because his agent is Raznatovic, I guess he's untouchable..

About Brown... Seems so far that he will stay, but nothing can be said with certainty, who knows...

piotrek_24
10-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Today Union - Cedevita,any opinion?I have Union(-4)

Joško Poljak Fan
10-22-2012, 01:44 PM
I'd go with Olimpija, but betting on or against them won't be a grateful thing this season as whole lot normaly depends on Baynes's playing time due foul troubles as well as long range shooting that can vary from all the way from losing a sure game to upseting some tough team while visiting on a good day. As Olimpija so far is inconsistent, you'll lose the money sooner or later.

AmonRA
10-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Against MZT, Red Star will play without Almond(fired), Brown(currently in USA) and new addition Scott...

piotrek_24
10-24-2012, 12:26 PM
nice,I wonder what will be the odds on Skopje

pohani komarac
10-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Marton "Gasol" Bader..

20pts-10rb-4blocks-39 val. infrot of Maccabi scouts who came to watch Darko

AmonRA
10-26-2012, 11:43 AM
little bit of tennis here :p

http://youtu.be/HLyFTELKer8

Carick235
10-26-2012, 02:00 PM
Against MZT, Red Star will play without Almond(fired), Brown(currently in USA) and new addition Scott...

Anyway Brown and Almond were both mostly useless in the first five matches.

piotrek_24
10-27-2012, 07:50 AM
Guys Bader will play today?

AmonRA
10-27-2012, 07:28 PM
Zvezda finally win but another disappointing game...
free throws today 20-38... since the start of season 64-111! disgrace...

Carick235
10-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Zvezda finally win but another disappointing game...
free throws today 20-38... since the start of season 64-111! disgrace...

Yes agree, we won but we played the same as in the previous matches, it's good that at least in the next round (home against Szolnoki) we should win easily and thus increase our players confidence before derby in the 8th round, the deciding match of the season in the ABA.

Picek
10-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Zadar 34-20 after 15 minutes..
could this be last Maljković game with Cedevita?

edit: most expensive basketball project in this region ever in the hands of totaly incompetent coach..

Zadar up by 16 at HT
28-44

edit nr.2
40-68

honestly, I think Cedevita players did this on purpose so they would get rid of Maljković.. totally lacking dicipline, passion, will to play..

pohani komarac
10-28-2012, 06:49 PM
bigger problem is mamic and novosel....cedevita never plays up to invested money......in 6-7 years they changed coaches and players, but never people who chose players and coaches

AmonRA
10-29-2012, 03:36 PM
olimpija tonight with full squad, right?

Joško Poljak Fan
10-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Salin didn't travel to BiH.

AmonRA
10-29-2012, 04:53 PM
Salin didn't travel to BiH.

Yap, I later saw that... But despite that, I think Olimpija should win?!

piotrek_24
10-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Olipija should win and Edwards don't practice this week which means he will play max 15min or not play at all

pohani komarac
10-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Olipija should win and Edwards don't practice this week which means he will play max 15min or not play at all

Don't ever trust coaches and club iformations about injurys in Balkan. I saw manny times "injured guy" play 30 minutes and end as best player on court. Balkan coaches like bluffing.

Joško Poljak Fan
10-29-2012, 08:33 PM
Pohani is completely right about the balkan injuries, never trust those :)

Nevermind the lead in the first half, this Olimpija's team still is too unexperienced to safely guard the margin through the most games. Ups and downs, that is. Might loose vs. Široki as well as surprise some EL giant on the road in the same week.
Omić shows some nice talent, whenever his physique is not too inferior he shows great motorical abilities for a player his size.

piotrek_24
10-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Nice start IIIq,turnower-missed 2p-turnover-missed 2p

WTF is this

this team sucks seriously

Bosnian 23
10-30-2012, 01:41 AM
Igokea continue their absolutely fine run and defeat Olimpija 87-82. So Igokea is in 1st place with a record of 6-0. Siroki Brijeg lost against Cibona 69-63, and they have a record of 2-4. Igokea definitely repping BiH finely, and surprising the Balkan nations right now.

piotrek_24
11-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Guys what do you think about Radnicki tomorrow?

Picek
11-04-2012, 11:27 AM
won at Budućnost..

Budućnost was up 60-53 with 3 minutes to go.. we won 60-64 :)
Cartersanity did the job.. definitely a nice win for us, we were also close to win at Krka but we lost..
now playing without Zubčić and Hamilton I was sure we will lose..
this is a third win in a row and it definitely came in a good time.. now Mršić will have bit more time..
Arapović played and scored his first points with a couple of triples.. hopefully they won't be making a Šundov out of him..

Bosnian 23
11-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Siroki Brijed defeated Zadar 80-71 and now Siroki is 3-4. KK Igokea will play against Cedevita to keep their undefeated run going.

pohani komarac
11-04-2012, 07:28 PM
won at Budućnost..

Budućnost was up 60-53 with 3 minutes to go.. we won 60-64 :)
Cartersanity did the job.. definitely a nice win for us, we were also close to win at Krka but we lost..
now playing without Zubčić and Hamilton I was sure we will lose..
this is a third win in a row and it definitely came in a good time.. now Mršić will have bit more time..
Arapović played and scored his first points with a couple of triples.. hopefully they won't be making a Šundov out of him..

Arapovic....difrent player, difret position, difrent role in game....he will always mix his inside and outside game. yesterday perfect read of defense twice when he pop out

piotrek_24
11-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Guys what do you think about Buduxcnost to win againts Siroki tomorrow?

Carick235
11-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Guys what do you think about Buduxcnost to win againts Siroki tomorrow?

Buducnost beat Krka away, then lost to Cibona home, obviously had good match in Blibao, really hard to predict how they will play. And on the other hand its hard for any team at Široki home court, all 3 wins so far have been at home for them, 50-50% in this match.

pohani komarac
11-11-2012, 09:21 PM
This lose is on Maljkovic only. Cedevita finaly started to look like they found system of playing and now from start of first half to end Maljkovic with strange rotations. Rest is history. Dos he do it on purpuse to break form of team or he is cocky old man?

AmonRA
11-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Zvezda destroyed Partizan, despite awful refereeing for guests...
Partizan 78-92 Zvezda, index(73-100)
http://www.abaliga.com/game/53/Partizan_mts-Crvena_zvezda_BG_DIVA#statistic_FullStatistic

Celebration after game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFoIhEcsqEI

AmonRA
11-12-2012, 12:10 PM
MZT brings Otasevic...

AmonRA
11-12-2012, 12:28 PM
vujosevic continues with psychotic outbursts...

http://youtu.be/Me4BRqZv3hg

AmonRA
11-12-2012, 02:50 PM
If someone wants to watch last night derby..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TYmliPCAcsE

Picek
11-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Celebration after game
so, Delije are not boycoting ABA league games anymore?

AmonRA
11-12-2012, 03:35 PM
That was just "regular" 200-300 fans with one or two leader`s of Delija, that was nothing organized... :D
There is still no confirmation about ending boycott, but from game to game, it can be seen that a few leaders of Delije appear in their directed on the game...
So, for now boycoting ABA is still count, but who knows, maybe they retrieve brains and help the club in ABA games as they help in Europe games...

Carick235
11-12-2012, 03:55 PM

That boycott was more confrontation with the previous administrations, because most of the Red Star fans simple don't support that boycott since we all realize that the ABA league is the only way to Euroleague, but its all on the leaders of Delije, with whom I disagree on many things.

And for the game, first half was totally insane, we played almost without error, i'm not satisfied how we responded to more aggressive approach of Partizan players in the second half, but this team finally showed what he is capable of.

AmonRA
11-16-2012, 10:34 AM
@Cro guys
Whether Cedevita extend the contract with Gelabale?

Markoishvili
11-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Cedevita would like to, but his agent is taking wait and see approach considering that he may get better offer after very good Euroleague campaign.

AmonRA
11-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Cedevita would like to, but his agent is taking wait and see approach considering that he may get better offer after very good Euroleague campaign.He sign 3 month contract, right?

Markoishvili
11-16-2012, 11:13 AM
His contract expires after the end of Euroleague first round.

AmonRA
11-16-2012, 11:21 AM
ok, thanx for info!

AmonRA
11-18-2012, 09:16 PM
Monster dunk by DeMarcus...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck5yLXUTr6w&feature=player_embedded

EpicFail
11-19-2012, 08:50 PM
We will watch 3vs3 at the end in Ljubljana if refs keeps this criteria..and like 50 FT's for Olimpija..it was like 20 at HT...

Markoishvili
11-19-2012, 10:24 PM
What a circus act by referee`s who almost ruined a perfectly good basketball game in Ljubljana. Olimpija has issues with defense all season, which is surprising considering that Filipovski is thier coach. Partizan had huge advantage in the paint. Despite fighting foul-trouble Musli was instrumental in the end, muscling his way to the basket. Baynes is only source of inside scoring for Olimpija, and once he gets into foul trouble, they are forced to go with pick and rolls and occasional Blazic isolation. They are much easier to defend then. Still, Olimpija had a lot of open looks, but Salin and Page just couldn`t knock it down.

Blazic is NBA material if his shot continues to come along.

Chopin
11-20-2012, 12:11 AM
What a circus act by referee`s who almost ruined a perfectly good basketball game in Ljubljana. Olimpija has issues with defense all season, which is surprising considering that Filipovski is thier coach. Partizan had huge advantage in the paint. Despite fighting foul-trouble Musli was instrumental in the end, muscling his way to the basket. Baynes is only source of inside scoring for Olimpija, and once he gets into foul trouble, they are forced to go with pick and rolls and occasional Blazic isolation. They are much easier to defend then. Still, Olimpija had a lot of open looks, but Salin and Page just couldn`t knock it down.

Blazic is NBA material if his shot continues to come along.

Nice observations, I also think that Blažič is NBA material and that he could have nice statistics in NBA if his progression continues this way. It was a nice game with bad referees, luckily for both sides. We saw a lot of talent on the court. This year Partizan and Olimpija are quite similar strenght-wise and I think that we will see another even game also in Belgrade.

Olimpija had a higher index rating today, but Partizan won anyway. Olimpija missed a lot of open positions for three and it is really unusull for a player like Salin to miss 5 open threepointers in one game. Also very bad freethrow shooting by Olimpija that in my opinion decided this game for Partizan.

AmonRA
11-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Very important win for Zvezda in Zagreb tonight...

pohani komarac
12-02-2012, 07:51 PM
f repesa who instaled MARCINKOVIC in NT
F prkacin whio signed MARCINKOVIC
F mrsic who let MARCINKOVIC handle ball
F lutz who let MARCINKOVIC handlle ball
F slovenian tv comentator who does not know shit about basketball
f croatian basketball when players like MARCINKOVIC Handlle ball
FUCK PAVLE MARCINKOVIC

JureEe
12-02-2012, 09:32 PM
f repesa who instaled MARCINKOVIC in NT
F prkacin whio signed MARCINKOVIC
F mrsic who let MARCINKOVIC handle ball
F lutz who let MARCINKOVIC handlle ball
F slovenian tv comentator who does not know shit about basketball
f croatian basketball when players like MARCINKOVIC Handlle ball
FUCK PAVLE MARCINKOVIC

haha :D right place to put it in :D (Marcinkovic, marcinkovic, marcinkovic, marcinkovic, slo comentator, marcinkovic, marcinkovic) :D :D
btw: but sadly you are right..

ps2:
nice game by prepelič today :) Filipovski finally found a way to send Rupnik to the field..

Joško Poljak Fan
12-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Wow, from 19 points deficit at 44-63, to a 87-82 win within 13 minutes. Prepelič is a sick talent. Just as Blažič. However this won't help us one bit if Olimpija won't be able to keep the young core for the next season as well. Those guys just need experience through playing time to stop fluctuating as much as they do right now and that's about it.

AmonRA
12-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Igokea frist in the league with 9-2?! Candid camera or what? :D

Bosnian 23
12-03-2012, 02:43 AM
Trust me, even me, as a Bosnian, am REALLY surprised. I thought they would be top 10 at most. But after this tremendous start of 9=2, and beating Partizan by 23, I think they are the real deal.

AmonRA
12-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Trust me, even me, as a Bosnian, am REALLY surprised. I thought they would be top 10 at most. But after this tremendous start of 9=2, and beating Partizan by 23, I think they are the real deal.
The problem is that no one takes them seriously... Even after 3-0, 7-0, and now 9-2..

Joško Poljak Fan
12-03-2012, 10:33 AM
They'll have to take them seriously, 10 more rounds like that and they'll be the ones on F4/"euroleague spots" instead of Zvezda/Olimpija/Cedevita. :cool:

AmonRA
12-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Little attractive moves from last night game in Pionir..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARd0VbbvrHc&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irhjk3Tkfc&feature=player_embedded

They'll have to take them seriously, 10 more rounds like that and they'll be the ones on F4/"euroleague spots" instead of Zvezda/Olimpija/Cedevita. :cool:
You think that Zvezda will not be on F4/"euroleague spots"?

Carick235
12-03-2012, 03:59 PM

Olimpija has really hard schedule in the next 5 matches, Široki (away), Budućnost (home), Radnićki (h), Split (a) and Red Star (h), all 3 matches home are against main opponents for f4 and Split and Široki can defeat everyone in this league at home, i expect them to be 3-2 at maximum in this matches and they are already 5-6.

Joško Poljak Fan
12-03-2012, 04:51 PM
You think that Zvezda will not be on F4/"euroleague spots"?
Didn't want to say that, just saying that it might get crowded for those 4 places. At least normaly it does :)

Olimpija is very inconsistant at this moment. Falling beind 15+ and coming back from it on regular basis, even twice per game as vs. Pao. Ranniko and Waters are at this particular moment playing dissastrous. In case one of those two wakes up, or Rupnik & Močnik would be able to at least play mediocre at PG, I believe Olimpija has good chances to get back on track. We'll see. Talentwise Olimpija should go at least 4-1, but since Ranniko and Page have health issues, Waters is cold atm. and Baynes averages 4 fouls per 20 minutes in adriatic league (I love Dožai... :rolleyes:) nothing is certain, especialy as Prepelič, Blažič and Salin, trio that singlehandedly brought Olimpija to most wins this season, lack experience to perform stable every night, without those major ups and downs.

Bosnian 23
12-09-2012, 05:41 AM
So Igokea beat Krka by about 20 points. We're now 10-2, and still in first place. What a success this season has been for the club so far...

JureEe
12-09-2012, 09:00 AM
So Igokea beat Krka by about 20 points. We're now 10-2, and still in first place. What a success this season has been for the club so far...

remembers me on Krka from 2 years back... Veteran core with good americans.. and good coaching..

Picek
12-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Šarić finally made his debut..
and we finally won game.. win coming against Cedevita makes it even sweeter..
Šarić a bit rusty, both defensively and offensively but considering he didn't play for three months that was expected..
still in spite of that he had 8 pts, 4 rebs, 5 assists, 1 steal and a monster block on Šuput.. and only had 1 turnover in 20 minutes of play..
he will be a huge reinforcement for us..
I just hopes he stays for next year as well..

pohani komarac
12-09-2012, 06:21 PM
saric impact as player and mntaly is insane. he is just another dimension player

i 2-3 games he will become leader of this team

maestro:cool:

AmonRA
12-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Yes Saric played a solid game, but I am more impressed with Zizic.. He play like in best days :D

By the way, last night Zvezda lost game against Buducnost and that was the end of big winning streak(11th in the row before that game)...
So now, first two places are again too far...

pohani komarac
12-10-2012, 09:18 PM
refs screwd siroki with call on planinic, still repect for olimpija for combeck even with big push on that call

Joško Poljak Fan
12-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Whenever I stop watching the game, Olimpija makes some sick comeback. +19 partial in the last quarter alone, this time.

Močnik and Rupnik are actually making this team play better than Waters and Rannikko, no matter their obvious limitations. Now I'm slowely becoming worried that Olimpija is on a verge of losing Blažič after this season, when he'll get some consistency he'll be damn near being one of the most dominant guards in europe.

Alyosha12
12-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Whenever I stop watching the game, Olimpija makes some sick comeback. +19 partial in the last quarter alone, this time.

Močnik and Rupnik are actually making this team play better than Waters and Rannikko, no matter their obvious limitations. Now I'm slowely becoming worried that Olimpija is on a verge of losing Blažič after this season, when he'll get some consistency he'll be damn near being one of the most dominant guards in europe.

I can't believe it but i agree. Who'd have thunk it, even 2 years ago right? He didn't even get to play in the u20 championsip in 2010 for example. I mean i liked him the first time i saw him, he is extremly athletic, but it seems that every year he makes amazing strides in one aspect of his game, last year it was his handles, this year he added a consistent 3pt shot, next year who knows lol. And he is still only 22!

Joško Poljak Fan
12-11-2012, 12:45 PM
True. I'm trying to keep that healthy scepticism, when judging him, but the improvement he has made through the last period is amazing. It's pretty hard to stay cold headed when trying to figure out where he can reach. Consistency comes with experience, but so far he is showing flashes of brilliance every now and than. If he keeps improving his range we could be talking about a next superstar, no matter how much I hate to use such word.
He has to make the cut to NT, both Dragič's and Blažič... they'd go crazy all over the court. With some good boxing out & rebounds, basicaly there is our chance as even Maljković couldn't screw up that game on the open floor those guys are able to play ...well, hopefully he can't do that... let's wait and see :D

Alyosha12
12-11-2012, 01:19 PM
True. I'm trying to keep that healthy scepticism, when judging him, but the improvement he has made through the last period is amazing. It's pretty hard to stay cold headed when trying to figure out where he can reach. Consistency comes with experience, but so far he is showing flashes of brilliance every now and than. If he keeps improving his range we could be talking about a next superstar, no matter how much I hate to use such word.
He has to make the cut to NT, both Dragič's and Blažič... they'd go crazy all over the court. With some good boxing out & rebounds, basicaly there is our chance as even Maljković couldn't screw up that game on the open floor those guys are able to play ...well, hopefully he can't do that... let's wait and see :D

LoL i get goosbumps just thinging of the energy those three together on the court would produce. They could prolly power the whole Stozice arena when playing together haha.

Joško Poljak Fan
12-11-2012, 01:48 PM
We'll see how things will turn out after the end of euroleague. Olimpija now hosts Bodućnost and Radnički after these two games they can either end up 5th on the standings or make their F4 wishes much less likely to come true.
Baynes being 3rd player by ranking, top rebounder and 11th scorer in euroleague, will definately be desired by some top16 clubs. This situation regarding Baynes will have a huge impact on how far Olimpija will reach this season, they've won lots of game without his best contribution (most of the times, not his fault to be honest), now if his motivation would drop after the euroleague, as was the case with some foreign players in the past, selling him and potentialy even earning a € or two, might even make some sense... but on the other hand would make the team basicaly uncompetitive for top 3-4 positions, nevermind the talent on the perimeter.

pohani komarac
12-11-2012, 03:52 PM

What I liked about Blazic is brain he used with some old school (ufortunally old school) fundumentals. Planinic zoned in defense on p'n'r defense wich Blazic used to jump on 2 feet and shoot midrange jumpers that for some reson become lost art of euro basketball among SG

He must be in Slo NT. Defenetly Dragic-Blazic would be fun duo to watch

AmonRA
12-11-2012, 04:14 PM
What about Car and Morovic in Zadar? Is there any true?

pohani komarac
12-11-2012, 05:11 PM
What about Car and Morovic in Zadar? Is there any true?

posible, but if they end there they can't play before 1.1.

AmonRA
12-11-2012, 07:10 PM
posible, but if they end there they can't play before 1.1.
Are you sure? Isn`t the rule, that they can play when the second round starts?!

By the way, who will replace Gelabale in Cedevita, are there any names?

pohani komarac
12-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Are you sure? Isn`t the rule, that they can play when the second round starts?!

By the way, who will replace Gelabale in Cedevita, are there any names?

Same happend with Macvan last season, they need to wait new year

So far no names insted Gelabale, Aco is looking to replace Green and they might look for another PF as Suput is only PF they have

AmonRA
12-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Same happend with Macvan last season, they need to wait new year

So far no names insted Gelabale, Aco is looking to replace Green and they might look for another PF as Suput is only PF they have

Yes, but that was because second round last year starts on 5th january..

AmonRA
12-15-2012, 10:25 PM
I expected that Cibona win today, but they made to many mistakes whenever they get close to Igokea... Igokea doesn`t think to stop :D
By the way, nice debut for Smush Parker...

edit:
Varda was highlight of the game, between Zvezda-Radnicki:
http://www.zurnal.rs/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/414.jpg
hahaha lol

JureEe
12-16-2012, 11:01 AM
edit:
Varda was highlight of the game, between Zvezda-Radnicki:

sorry but highlight was dožai...

AmonRA
12-16-2012, 12:07 PM
sorry but highlight was dožai...
Yap, that for sure... But I didn't want to talk about negative stuff...

pohani komarac
12-16-2012, 04:42 PM
http://www.abaliga.com/a5726/News/Five_ABA_players_among_candidates_for_FIBA_Europe_ award.html

league is not best, but has bigest number of good prospects:)

Carick235
12-16-2012, 07:08 PM
http://www.abaliga.com/a5726/News/Five_ABA_players_among_candidates_for_FIBA_Europe_ award.html

league is not best, but has bigest number of good prospects:)

OK that's not something new, and add here Hezonja and Janković who left Zagreb and Crvena zvezda this year.

pohani komarac
12-17-2012, 01:38 PM
Vujosevic suspended again for atleast 2 games. There might be biger suspension after 7 days

Repotedly after game he atacked one of refs after game with Olaj

AmonRA
12-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Vujosevic suspended again for atleast 2 games. There might be biger suspension after 7 days

Repotedly after game he atacked one of refs after game with Olaj

Unbelievable... So, history is repeating.. What a sick man...

Joško Poljak Fan
12-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Weird, it wasn't even Srdjan Dožai... :)

First win after trailing vs. Cibona, than the same story even in shorter period vs. Široki and today Olimpija won after 3 OT's and barely watchable 4 quarters 95:92
definately not keeping the fans calm through the game.

pohani komarac
12-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Lutz tells Zubcic to give up from basketball:D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=148294891984146

LOL, delegate changes (good) decision from ref

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2U5CQ3CvwjA

Carick235
12-18-2012, 04:13 PM
LOL, delegate changes (good) decision from ref

Yes refs were right there, that was clear flopping by Radivojević.

AmonRA
12-19-2012, 08:54 PM
What a finish on Zadar-Partizan game... Unbelievable!

pohani komarac
12-19-2012, 09:22 PM
9 pts. i 4,5 sec.:cool:

now Partizan fans know how Cibona fans felt:p

Picek
12-19-2012, 10:15 PM
now Partizan fans know how Cibona fans felt:pno they don't..
being a regular season game this wasn't even close..

pohani komarac
12-19-2012, 10:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kul0BdzxOF8

Carick235
12-20-2012, 06:25 PM
Yes that last 20 seconds were nice (especially for me as Red Star fan), but the whole match was horrible.

Joško Poljak Fan
12-21-2012, 11:17 AM
Blažič once again gone crazy. 24 of his 34 points scored in the first half, no matter the virosis he had.
4 wins in a row and Olimpija finaly got back on the upper half of the standings.

Igokea now has quite an advantage, 3wins in front of the others. With 11 rounds left, they've got some tough games visiting Podgorica, Ljubljana, Partizan or hosting Zvezda, Cedevita, but judging by their performances thus far I don't really find it likely they'd be kicked out of F4. Sure it's possible, but they'd definately need to screw up one or two relatively unexpected games to lose the F4.
I'm not in particular fammiliar with the situation around the club, but what does BiH media say about them potentialy playing in euroleague?

Carick235
12-21-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm not in particular fammiliar with the situation around the club, but what does BiH media say about them potentialy playing in euroleague?

If you thinking on financial aspect of participation in Euroleague, i'm sure they'll find money even for better players since it's all great promotion for Milorad Dodik (now his brother is president of the club), who is actually person who pushed this club in last 10-12 years. For example there's great animosity towards him from KK Borac Banja Luka fans, basketball club that has biggest support and tradition in Republika Srpska is totally put aside and big money going only to Igokea, but i have nothing against Igokea just to be clear since they doing great job, i'm just talking about whole thing.

And Olimpija really did well in this 4 rounds, i didn't expect it at all, now you are back in game.

Chopin
12-21-2012, 03:15 PM
Blažič once again gone crazy. 24 of his 34 points scored in the first half, no matter the virosis he had.
4 wins in a row and Olimpija finaly got back on the upper half of the standings.

Igokea now has quite an advantage, 3wins in front of the others. With 11 rounds left, they've got some tough games visiting Podgorica, Ljubljana, Partizan or hosting Zvezda, Cedevita, but judging by their performances thus far I don't really find it likely they'd be kicked out of F4. Sure it's possible, but they'd definately need to screw up one or two relatively unexpected games to lose the F4.

Igokea is 3 wins from 2nd place and only 11 rounds to go. They have only 2 looses in the whole season, one was for 1 point away with Zadar and one for 2 points away with Cedevita. And the games they are winning are all pure wins with the avarage of over 11 points difference. I would be very surprised if they dont end up on first place in regular and go directly to Euroleague. They still play the best and most consistent basketball (with the best defense) in the league and the followers on the table would need a miracle in this 11 rounds to catch them. If Igokea continues with the same form, they are also the favorites to win the title. On the F4 I expect Igokea and three out of Zvezda, Partizan, Olimpija and Cedevita. Olimpija probably made too many mistakes (loosing at home against Skopje, Partizan and Cedevita, away against pathetic Krka, that is the biggest underachiever in ABA league this year...). Too bad that Igokea found great chemistry this year. Otherwise, I think that Olimpija would have a serious chance to go to Euroleague, now this chances are very slim imo.

AmonRA
12-21-2012, 03:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RhctapO8EL0
What a moron hahah lol

pohani komarac
12-21-2012, 05:19 PM
Question remins can Igokea play euroleague?

They have 4K areana, isn't there limit team must have 5K areana

I surley doubt Dodig would move his team outside rep. Srpska

AmonRA
12-21-2012, 06:29 PM
Igokea has no interest in playing euroleague, simple as that... They will be more than satisfied with eurocup.