Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [1/4 Finals] Greece - Russia

Sep 13th, Wednesday.

So, the wolves have been exposed, and it's fair to say they are slight favorites here. Russia on the other hand is having a great tourney. Who will advance to the semis?
    Greece
    0%
    Russia
    0%
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Russia isn't flashy, but they win. I felt Croatia was much more impressive than Lithuania, and Russia handled them. The group Russia went 4-1 in included Serbia, and Latvia. Yeah I'm going Russia here.
    Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel
      Sep 13th, Wednesday.

So, the wolves have been exposed, and it's fair to say they are slight favorites here. Russia on the other hand is having a great tourney. Who will advance to the semis?
      80% Russia-20% Greece
      Russia looks like one level above Lithuania. They crushed Croatia so easily, it was frightening.
      Any dog has his day and we had ours with the Liths. Russia is clear favourite hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
        80% Russia-20% Greece
        Russia looks like one level above Lithuania. They crushed Croatia so easily, it was frightening.
        Any dog has his day and we had ours with the Liths. Russia is clear favourite hands down.
        Croatia was incredible bad. You just have to stop Shved. It's 55:45 for Russia.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

ill go with greece , why ? i dont know
          Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
            Croatia was incredible bad. You just have to stop Shved. It's 55:45 for Russia.
            I saw that only Saric underperformed. Other than that, it was just Russia playing better.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePeraCar View Post
              ill go with greece , why ? i dont know
              Perhaps you prefer the usual customer in the semis

Comment

I can't believe this Greek team is going to the semis but they are.
                Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

There's no way a team like Greece with zero chemistry and inside fights can stand a chance against the Russians. Easy win for Russia this one.
                  Euroleague IBN Game Champion 2007-2008
                  2nd in EUROLEAGUE IBN PREDICTION GAME 2008-2009

"And then comes Panathinaikos and their young center, Pekovic. He hit me once and it was like getting hit by a train.
                  He's a big boy. I said to him, "How much you weigh?" and he said, "Too much".

And he was right."

Ricardo Greer, Nancy

Comment

Perhaps you prefer the usual customer in the semis
                    if we even reach semis tbh it will be hard this F team of serbia doesnt have that charisma like last few years, it was a good run while it lasted, actually, we have a rule here that it is hard to win vs same team 2x on same tournament, so i would like Russia, i know Djordjevic would make good plan for them even tho he isnt greatest coach
                    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

I saw that only Saric underperformed. Other than that, it was just Russia playing better.
                      It's enough to know that they receive 101 points. They just did everything wrong and played with no energy. Simon 0 points, Ukic took only 2 shots in 22 minutes. Saric more or less invisible. And Aco didn't change anything the whole game.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

I am not afraid of Russia. They have athletism, but we do as well. Can you clearly state that they have the advantage in any position than the PG one, with that being very close? Calathes can handle Shved and Pap can help.

Comment

No reason to spend lot's of time for predictions about this match up... lithuanians underestimated our mediocre team, and in the same time overestimated their mediocre team, no match up for shved, or mozgov, in addition to that russian bench today was terrifying...
                          Easy win for Russia, easy fourth place finish for them, nothing more nothing less.

Any other result will be a disgrace for EB history

Comment

Originally posted by Valexander View Post
                            No reason to spend lot's of time for predictions about this match up... lithuanians underestimated out mediocre team, and in the same time overestimated their mediocre team, no match up for shved, or mozgov, in addition to that russian bench today was terrifying...
                            Easy win for Russia, easy fourth place finish for them, nothing more nothing less.

Any other result will be a disgrace for EB history
                            Wtf?

What happened to cocky Greeks?
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Petran View Post

I am not afraid of Russia. They have athletism, but we do as well. Can you clearly state that they have the advantage in any position than the PG one, with that being very close? Calathes can handle Shved and Pap can help.
                              Have you seen any games of Russia?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information