No announcement yet.

Moscow in Euroleague-NBA games 5-7 Oct.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moscow in Euroleague-NBA games 5-7 Oct.

Official Website

October 5, CSKA 94 - Khimki 78
    October 6, LA Clippers 98 - Khimki 91
    October 7, CSKA 94 - LA Clippers 75
    Last edited by Kings; 10-07-2006, 02:42 PM.

CSKA vs. Clippers right now....

GO ARMY!!!!!!!!

21-20 after the first quarter...
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

referees are protecting Brand just as being an endagerous species, probably they haven't heard that we don't have such star protection in europe , and yet CSKA is up by 7, 41-34

Ponkrashev got 2 nice baskets, but most of all it was Papaloukas that started CSKA's plays...

I am missing Savrasenko, he'd be nice to guard Kaman
      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

13pt lead for CSKA
        47-70
        76-58

Comment

Ponkrashev for 3, 2 seconds to go. halftime with 52-39 for CSKA.

Papaloukas is playing incredible
          I thought I can't get surprised again by him after the last final4, but he keeps on with surprises- respect...

Comment

CSKA 52 - LA Clippers 39 Halftime
            CSKA - Ponkrashov 11Pts
            LA Clippers - Cassell 8Pts, 2Reb

Comment

russian army dominating...
              63-45

Trajan with 2 consecutive treys.
              Clipps are having a major troubles against CSKA defense...

Comment

The game is getting boring...

Comment

Originally posted by elaj
                  The game is getting boring...
                  David Stern definately agrees with you, anxiously looking at his watch... how much pt is there left, i've got groceries supply to buy today

...but to me watching Papa can't really be boring...
                  now all we have to wait for is when will Smodiš start fighting with some random Clipper... so far he has been the beaten one...
                  Last edited by Joško Poljak Fan; 10-07-2006, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matiz
                    ...but to me watching Papa can't really be boring...
                    now all we have to wait for is when will Smodiš start fighting with some random Clipper...
                    Yeah, If I were Somdiš I would kick somebody out of the game.

Ineed, Papa is amazing... did you see the "between" the legs pass? Amazing.

Comment

keep in mind that cska the team which gone through the least changes this summer and they were good last season as well. you cacn expect it to give them a head start in the EL as well.
                      and btw - i see that savrashenko is missing, is that so? injured?

Comment

Are you guys watching the game online?
                        Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                        Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur
                          Are you guys watching the game online?
                          Yeah, it's close to the end. Download TVU Player and pick NBA TV channel.

Comment

Originally posted by elaj
                            Yeah, it's close to the end. Download TVU Player and pick NBA TV channel.
                            Thanks It looks like CSKA is destroying the Clippers
                            Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

CSKA - Clippers 94-75

ended just right about time for adriatic league's game, Olimpija - Partizan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information