Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winterthur FC Barcelona 104-99 Philadelphia 76ers

Your thoughts on the game please!

I expect the Sixers to win because both teams are not ready yet, so the individual talent will prevail.

Besides, Navarro said that they were not ready at all.
    Last edited by Victorious; 10-04-2006, 01:05 PM.
    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

I think 76ers will win easy.Barca now not in good shape and Phila isn't bad team

Comment

I also think the 76ers will win it. Barcelona seems to be weak at this time and the chemistry between the players is not there yet. Mind you that they only scored 51 points in their first ACB game and loss.
      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
      Artificial Nature

Comment

Considering Barca is having an awful start, being beaten by Alicante and others, I can't see them winning.

Comment

For Turkish forumers....Will there be available stream on NTV?
          My blog about european hoops http://insidehoops.blog.com

Comment

i would like so much to see Barca winning them (or any european team winning an NBA team)..., and if u look player by player, the rosters (apart from exceptions like iverson or webber..), the teams for me are quite equalized (even more thinking that they play in Barcelona).
            But i have seen the last 3 games of Barcelona... and...., or they play much much much much much.... more beter than in that games, or Barca will be beaten (and im afraid for no less than 15 points, optimistically)
            I KISS BASKET

Comment

Click Here

Comment

WOW nice picture with Iverson and Navarro

Comment

Thread moved to spanish forum after Zivs proposal.

Comment

Barca seems to be in horrible shape . Nevertheless, I hope their Backcourt catches fire and the team will play a good game in front of the home crowd. Because talent-wise, they have no disadvantage and they have the tools to win the game vs the Sixers.
                    "It's not about four guys working to get one player open and give the ball to him."- Ettore Messina

Sanchez, Ginobili, Basile, Kukoc, Sabonis

Comment

the game is about to begin. GO Barca!
                      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

NBA TV commentators are unbelievable

Vasquez and Marconatto are getting abused under the rim... Lakovič the only bright player for Barca (7 points) so far 23-15 for Philly...
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Barca is playing better now, Marconatton- Vasquez under the rim seemed too passive in defense, with Kakiouzis and Kasun things improved a bit.
                          Sixers are taking advantage of theri superior athleticism on bigger court, but they look far from impressive in defense.

Ukič and Lakovič both got 3 fouls early...
                          Iverson is getting some star treaty so far...

Barca - Sixers 38-40

Grimau just missed 3 pointer by a meter and a half or so...

Comment

GO Barca GO!!!
                            MACCABI TEL AVIV
                            Belgrade 1977 Strasbourg 1981 Paris 2001 Tel Aviv 2004 Moscow 2005

Comment

Barca 100 Philadelphia 91 1 min to end
                              MACCABI TEL AVIV
                              Belgrade 1977 Strasbourg 1981 Paris 2001 Tel Aviv 2004 Moscow 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information