Problem in redirecting to tel last page of thread "week 4"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem in redirecting to tel last page of thread "week 4"

I can't access the last page of the thread "Euroleague regular season: Week 4" Anyone else with similar problem?

Originally posted by Adon View Post
    I can't access the last page of the thread "Euroleague regular season: Week 4" Anyone else with similar problem?
    The trolls got what they wanted, we are banned from the thread.

Comment

I was banned since page 8
      BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Originally posted by KWSN-Men View Post
        The trolls got what they wanted, we are banned from the thread.
        I don't think so. When I edited options to "newest first", I've got access to the newest-first page. Probably, this is a technical problem. It happened just after my last post, which is not deleted (because it is not insulting towards anyone)

Comment

Everything worked and still works fine for me. Maybe surely somekind of ban you've got. Mods should clarify the situation I guess

Comment

LOL you can actually be banned from a thread? btw Kwijibo seems to have some experience, you should talk to him

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
              That already happened to me more than once. I suppose it has something to do with the board itself, it certainly has nothing to do with bans. Usually when a new page is created you get normal access to thread, but not the problematic page. What I usually do is to click reply and I'm able to read what was written.

PS: Yes, users can get banned from threads.
              Last edited by rikhardur; 11-13-2011, 03:50 PM.
              Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
              Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by MaccabiTA View Post
                LOL you can actually be banned from a thread? btw Kwijibo seems to have some experience, you should talk to him
                In 50% of the thread they say: "You're removed from this thread" or smthing like that. In EB 11 i was removed in more than 50% opf threads
                BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                  That already happened to me more than once. I suppose it has something to do with the board itself, it certainly has nothing to do with bans. Usually when a new page is created you get normal access to thread, but not the problematic page. What I usually do is to click reply and I'm able to read what was written.

PS: Yes, users can get banned from threads.
                  Thanks for the answer Rick. I had the same problem twice in the past. The threads had several pages in all cases. This problem appeared for the first time in EB 2011 thread, along with a difficulty to log in occasionally.

@Kwijibo
                  If you get banned from 2 threads at the same time, you'll achieve something similar with a double-double.

Comment

Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
                    In 50% of the thread they say: "You're removed from this thread" or smthing like that. In EB 11 i was removed in more than 50% opf threads
                    Trolling-you're doin it right

Comment

Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
                      that is exactly half of what you should had been
                      And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information