X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What u guys think of Apodaca ?

as a player? how good did he played?
    sigpic

Rick is star in Polish league. He averaged 21 points, 5 rebounda and 5 assists per game. Great player and great friend!

He tell me that he will stay in Poland for next season - he will stay in Polpak !!!

Comment

I've heard this song too many times - somebody that Rick doesn't give a shit about (like Philip for example) is asking him if he will stay - the answer is of course "yes". But usually he doesn't know and he hopes to move forward. The same thing is with Rick - but I don't know if he is good enough to play on bigger stage. He is a good player, but he is a ball hog, plays no defense and it's hard to put him in any system. In Polpak it was okay and he had a lot of freedom - but in bigger club the situation can be much, much different.
      He doesn't show enough to persuade me that he could play on the level that Christian Dalmau is playing (Polish Champion and Euroleague)...
      Why you should going out to get a hamburger, if you can get steak at home?

Comment

Yes, but all fans in Poland know that Rick will be play in one team with his the best friend Steve Thomas, and I (I'm b-ball agent, so I have good info) know that Thomas will stay in Polpak, so Rick ....

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
          Yes, but all fans in Poland know that Rick will be play in one team with his the best friend Steve Thomas, and I (I'm b-ball agent, so I have good info) know that Thomas will stay in Polpak, so Rick ....
          Another your lie - you are not an agent, you can call yourself how you want, but don't put things like this here. Readers here don't deserve to read your "fabricated" stories...

Comment

the moment I read that Rick doesnt play defense I stop reading the thread
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -K2-
              the moment I read that Rick doesnt play defense I stop reading the thread
              But that's the truth - I don't know if it's because of he is a bad defender, or because of him averaging 33 minutes per game and holding a lot of offensive responsibility - but either way we didn't see too much defense from Apodaca in Poland.

Comment

he is the best defensive player from Puerto Rico and one of the top defesive players from americas
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -K2-
                  he is the best defensive player from Puerto Rico and one of the top defesive players from americas
                  Hmm, interesting. Guy like Andres Rodriguez looks like 10 times better defender than Apodaca and when I've checked it last time he was from Puerto Rico too...

Comment

Originally posted by woma
                    Another your lie - you are not an agent, you can call yourself how you want, but don't put things like this here. Readers here don't deserve to read your "fabricated" stories...
                    haha Dont believe !? Check agent on Eurobasket - I work for AB Agency...

Comment

haha Dont believe !? Check agent on Eurobasket - I work for AB Agency...
                      Helping Mr Brodzinski does not make you an agent.

Comment

Back on topic... 3..

Stuart
                        http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
                        http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
                        http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

Rick is star in Polish league. He averaged 21 points, 5 rebounda and 5 assists per game. Great player and great friend!

He tell me that he will stay in Poland for next season - he will stay in Polpak !!!
                          It looks like you and Rick are not friends anymore - he just signed with LegaBasket newcomers Scafati Basket. He lied to you, what a NOT surprise .

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information