Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone provide an analysis of former import Rodney Elliot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone provide an analysis of former import Rodney Elliot?

Can anyone provide an analysis of former import of Besiktas ColaTurka Rodney Elliot?

Also, could someone translate these statements:

beşiktaş colaturka'nın basketbol takımının son transferi. abd vatandaşı olan rodney beşiktaşa ispanya'nın fuenlabrada takımından geldi. 29 yaşında 2.04m boyunda olan forvet ge?tiğimiz sezon 8.5 sayı …

Thanks.
    "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
    -El Padrino

Just a quick translation Saski. I can write more about him, but I totally agree with the second comment;

Comment by: exavier mcdaniel (Aug 10, 2005)

The last transaction of Besiktas ColaTurka. Rodney, who is an US citizen, came from the Spanish team, Fuenlabrada. He (29 y.o, forward, 2.04) averaged 8.5 points and 6 rebounds last season.

I thought Besiktas would sign Chris Williams for this position, but I guess they couldn't agree on terms. I hope he'll be useful, but I think the main signing will be for the center position.

Comment by: evanborn (April 16, 2006)

The foreign player that helped very little Besiktas this year. Coach considered to replace him in the middle of the season, but he managed to stay by his good performance at that period. However, he didn't contribute anything to the team after that, both due to his injury and his bad physical shape. His perimeter shots are good for his height, but this is his only ramarkable trait. There are many other players doing this, better than him. He's certainly not the foreigh player for a team aiming the championship (top places).
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Yet, putting its hands on former Montepaschi-Biella player Jamel Thomas is a good improvement for Murat Didin's team, which generally speaking brought very good f's considering its capabilities (a euroleague player like Sales who did great in Italy, Ostojic who was solid in Europe's currently top league and Reese who was excellent in TBL last season and had a short spell at Haifa not long ago)...they're for sure better in that aspect than last season (though it's a pity to lose Tunceri).

Comment

Originally posted by sariss
        Just a quick translation Saski. I can write more about him, but I totally agree with the second comment;

Comment by: exavier mcdaniel (Aug 10, 2005)

The last transaction of Besiktas ColaTurka. Rodney, who is an US citizen, came from the Spanish team, Fuenlabrada. He (29 y.o, forward, 2.04) averaged 8.5 points and 6 rebounds last season.

I thought Besiktas would sign Chris Williams for this position, but I guess they couldn't agree on terms. I hope he'll be useful, but I think the main signing will be for the center position.

Comment by: evanborn (April 16, 2006)

The foreign player that helped very little Besiktas this year. Coach considered to replace him in the middle of the season, but he managed to stay by his good performance at that period. However, he didn't contribute anything to the team after that, both due to his injury and his bad physical shape. His perimeter shots are good for his height, but this is his only ramarkable trait. There are many other players doing this, better than him. He's certainly not the foreigh player for a team aiming the championship (top places).
        Thanks buddy, I'll be looking forward to your evaluation of my team's new import. Cheers.
        "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
        -El Padrino

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information