Teodosic or Kalnietis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teodosic or Kalnietis?

Simply put, who is a better player this tournament?

Stats:
    Teo - 11.5 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 6.7 apg, 33.3 FG %
    Kalnietis - 11.8 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 4.5 apg, 52.7 FG %

As we all can see, lithuanian shoots much better and Teo dishes many more dimes than Kalnietis, so I call this statistical comparison a wash really...maybe it's time to reevaluate european PG rankings one more time?

Teo of course...

He was even selected into Eurobasket's first lineup so far - link

Comment

Pointless thread imo. Next time lets start Jasaitis vs Tepic, Pocius vs Rasic or Valanciunas vs Krstic
      Last edited by Illegal2k10; 09-08-2011, 12:04 PM.

Comment

---

This just in: Credible sources with knowledge of the situation state that a myriad of teams including Wizards, Pacers, Warriors, Timberwolves, Clippers and others have picked up to phone in order to entice the Lithuanian phenomenon to the Association. However, there has emerged an ongoing impediment faltered by a queue for the services of the player. As we have been told, reportedly top tier teams rapidly lined up to covet the Lithuanian henceforth hampering the recruitment process of mentioned teams. Unofficially, we have timely learned that the Chicago Bulls are the leading contender in the race for the player.

---

Comment

I am gonna go and answer this with one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite shows:

"Well, that's like comparing apples and some fruit nobody's ever heard of."
          la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Comment

Teodosic. Can dominate a game without scoring a single point.

Completely changes the game with his passing even if his shots aren't falling.

Comment

The real question is "Teodosic or Tunçeri?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sitting Bull View Post
                ---

This just in: Credible sources with knowledge of the situation state that a myriad of teams including Wizards, Pacers, Warriors, Timberwolves, Clippers and others have picked up to phone in order to entice the Lithuanian phenomenon to the Association. However, there has emerged an ongoing impediment faltered by a queue for the services of the player. As we have been told, reportedly top tier teams rapidly lined up to covet the Lithuanian henceforth hampering the recruitment process of mentioned teams. Unofficially, we have timely learned that the Chicago Bulls are the leading contender in the race for the player.

---
                wait so you're saying bulls want kalnietis?

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
                  Simply put, who is a better player this tournament?

Stats:
                  Teo - 11.5 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 6.7 apg, 33.3 FG %
                  Kalnietis - 11.8 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 4.5 apg, 52.7 FG %

As we all can see, lithuanian shoots much better and Teo dishes many more dimes than Kalnietis, so I call this statistical comparison a wash really...maybe it's time to reevaluate european PG rankings one more time?
                  Stupid question. Teo of course. Sorry but though Kalnas stats are similar, Teo is still way better PG.

Comment

Originally posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
                    Stupid question. Teo of course. Sorry but though Kalnas stats are similar, Teo is still way better PG.
                    I believe you are misunderstanding my question here...
                    I'm not asking who is a better player in general ( I believe Teo currently is the best european PG), I'm just trying to figure out who is a better player in this EC so far - does that make sense now?

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
                      I believe you are misunderstanding my question here...
                      I'm not asking who is a better player in general ( I believe Teo currently is the best european PG), I'm just trying to figure out who is a better player in this EC so far - does that make sense now?
                      no it does not make the sense.
                      omg, what a stupid question
                      u put the stats and ask as who`s playing better on this ec..
                      this is nonsense...
                      Now let someone opens topik whos better:
                      Bo - 21.7 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 4.2 apg, 44.7 FG %
                      Kalnietis - 11.8 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 4.5 apg, 52.7 FG %?
                      fuckin ridiculous. lock out this topic.

Comment

NEITHER....Russell Westbrook

For this tourney I'd say Bo McCalebb.

1. Bo McCalebb 21.7 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 4.2 apg, 44.7 FG %
                        2. Kalnietis 11.8 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 4.5 apg, 52.7 FG %
                        3. Teo...Is a head case. He is Ron Artest crazy. Dude is bananas and cant play defense...11.5 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 6.7 apg, 33.3 FG %

Comment

Teodosic has good assist average so far.
                          The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

Originally posted by scream2207 View Post
                            wait so you're saying bulls want kalnietis?
                            Reading comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                              no it does not make the sense.
                              omg, what a stupid question
                              u put the stats and ask as who`s playing better on this ec..
                              this is nonsense...
                              Now let someone opens topik whos better:
                              Bo - 21.7 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 4.2 apg, 44.7 FG %
                              Kalnietis - 11.8 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 4.5 apg, 52.7 FG %?
                              fuckin ridiculous. lock out this topic.
                              with all due respect to Macedonia and it's achievements, that team is just not at the same level as Lithuania or Serbia, so dragging Bo into this argument is a bit misleading and innacurate...and Teo with Kalnietis almost have identical stats on 2 comparable teams, which should be a good enough reason to compare them. And again, it's OK if you think that Teo is soooo much better, you just have to provide argument for it and not act like an angry kid who just got his candy taken from him

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information