PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Top Score?

Kings
09-05-2011, 05:51 AM
2003: Zaid Alkhas
2005: Fadi El Khatib
2007: Michael Madanly 33.1
2009: Rasheim Wright 20.7

babdelkader
09-05-2011, 06:10 AM
Yi Jian Lian...

daniab
09-05-2011, 06:27 AM
Qatar's Targuy Ngombo and Lebanon's Ghaleb Reda

reamily
09-05-2011, 08:14 AM
So really is Ghaleb Rida a born scorer if given the green light reminds me of a guy in RP named Solomon Mercado?:D

lebanese phoenix
09-05-2011, 10:57 AM
So really is Ghaleb Rida a born scorer if given the green light reminds me of a guy in RP named Solomon Mercado?:D

when he was younger, people used to compare Ghaleb reda to fadi el khatib, unfortunatly injuries and poor sportsmanship ruined ghaleb's career.
He's a player who can score from anywhere on court and a very very agressive defender, a natural born leader (only thing is that he's a little hotheaded:p), you can say he's a mini khatib:) but in no way to be compared with the latter.

Anyways, i think that in our NT it's very difficult to have a top scorer,i think that we will have a different top scorer for each game (Hoskin-Abdelnour-Reda), all these guys have the potential to top score, but it's worthy to mention that in our latest games the score was very spread among all the players,we're playing as a team, our style of play is very similar to the european style, alot of assists with spread score,that's why i see that we can go very far in this championship

Bernard
09-05-2011, 11:27 AM
when he was younger, people used to compare Ghaleb reda to fadi el khatib, unfortunatly injuries and poor sportsmanship ruined ghaleb's career.
He's a player who can score from anywhere on court and a very very agressive defender, a natural born leader (only thing is that he's a little hotheaded:p), you can say he's a mini khatib:) but in no way to be compared with the latter.

Anyways, i think that in our NT it's very difficult to have a top scorer,i think that we will have a different top scorer for each game (Hoskin-Abdelnour-Reda), all these guys have the potential to top score, but it's worthy to mention that in our latest games the score was very spread among all the players,we're playing as a team, our style of play is very similar to the european style, alot of assists with spread score,that's why i see that we can go very far in this championship

I hope so too man!!
:rolleyes:

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All The Politicians !!)

donno
09-06-2011, 08:43 AM
i think Ngombo will be the scoring champ this year.