PDA

View Full Version : eurobasket2011 winners ?

stefann7693
08-27-2011, 12:11 PM
MVP: P.Gasol

best scorer: Dirk
best rebounder: J.Noah
most assists: Calderon

1.Spain
2.Greece

London quali tournament.

3.France
4.Italy
5.Germany (is my wish...but probably Lithuania or Serbia will make it)
6.Russia

Biggest disappointments.

Turkey
Lithuania (or Ger / Serbia)
Serbia (or Ger / Lithuania)

... agreed ?

pimpekaustas
08-27-2011, 12:39 PM
... agreed ?

no . . .

Silvio
08-27-2011, 12:53 PM
MVP: Bojan Bogdanovic

best scorer: Pero Antic
best rebounder: Nikola Pekovic
most assists: Milos Teodosic

1.Croatia
2.Montenegro

London quali tournament.

3.Slovenia
4.Serbia
5.Macedonia
6.Turkey

Biggest disappointments.

Italy
Lithuania
France

Basketball Owner
08-27-2011, 02:06 PM
WTF is with you guys and that Italy? I mean they could not qualify for Eurobasket, how do think they are gonna be in top6?

SG-
08-27-2011, 02:57 PM

best scorer: D.Nowitzki
best rebounder: N.Krstic
most assists: O.Cook

1.Spain
2.Lithuania

London qualification tournament.

3.Serbia
4.Greece
5.Russia
6.Croatia

Biggest disappointments.

France
Turkey
Italy

pimpekaustas
08-27-2011, 03:03 PM
MVP - Gasol
most points - nowitzki
rebounder - noah
assists - calderon

1. spain
2. lithuania
3. slovenia

4. russia
5. croatia
6. germany

disappointments:

spain - cause they will not win final game with double digits
serbia
france
turkey

phonix
08-27-2011, 05:22 PM

best scorer: N. Pekovic
best rebounder: Enes Kanter

1.Spain
2.Serbia

3.Turkey
4.France
5.Russia
6.Lithuania

Biggest disappointments.

Crotia
Italy
Germany
Greece

Daywalker989
08-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Winner will be Portugal:D my favourite is Spain.

pivx
08-27-2011, 05:53 PM

best scorer: N. Pekovic
best rebounder: Enes Kanter

1.Spain
2.Serbia

3.Turkey
4.France
5.Russia
6.Lithuania

Biggest disappointments.

Crotia
Italy
Germany
Greece

If you don't count slovenia to top 6 you should put it under disappointments :)

Deschain
08-27-2011, 06:49 PM
WTF is with you guys and that Italy? I mean they could not qualify for Eurobasket, how do think they are gonna be in top6?

Because they have "scorer NBA players", jesus.

+ there's no way we can win the bronze game since it will not mean anything(bronze medal is an inferior way of consolation) for this tournament. (We'll have already be qualified for the olympic berth tournament)

Toxicity
08-27-2011, 06:58 PM
How could some of you put Italy as "Biggest disappointment" if many of you consider them not in the Top 10 of the EC?!? :rolleyes:

We're underdogs since we didn't qualify directly so i doubt we can be among biggest disappointments... if teams like Lithuania or France fail, then they will be huge disappointments but not a team out of the radar since 2004 like Italian NT!

Italian Pride
08-27-2011, 07:12 PM
How could some of you put Italy as "Biggest disappointment" if many of you consider them not in the Top 10 of the EC?!? :rolleyes:

We're underdogs since we didn't qualify directly so i doubt we can be among biggest disappointments... if teams like Lithuania or France fail, then they will be huge disappointments but not a team out of the radar since 2004 like Italian NT!

ahahahah this forum is fantastic we are considered less than germany and then many people inserted italy like disappointment,we have a lot of people that not expect other that to write worst thing about italy on this forum i think...;)

mattteo
08-27-2011, 07:22 PM

ahahahah this forum is fantastic we are considered less than germany and then many people inserted italy like disappointment,we have a lot of people that not expect other that to write worst thing about italy on this forum i think...;)

Pretty amusing indeed.

EpicFail
08-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Don't think anyone want's to spit on Italy,but fact is that Germany have more chances to go past group stage(with France and Serbia) than Italy(came on this tournament after new rule about number of teams on this years EC,also was beaten by Montenegro),wich is expected to fail...But if i'm not wrong,Lithuania got wild card for last year's WC and look at their resoult,so...

best scorer: Parker
best rebounder:Pekovic
most assists: Teodosic

1.Spain
2.Serbia
3.Slovenia
4.Lithuania
5.Russia
6.France

Biggest disappointments

Turkey
Greece(not beeing in top6)
Germany(not beeing in top6)

Markoishvili
08-27-2011, 08:48 PM
MVP: Tony Parker
Most points: Dirk Nowitzki
Most rebounds: Pau Gasol
Most assists: Omar Cook

1. Spain
2. France
3. Lithuania
4. Serbia
5. Germany
6. Croatia

Biggest dissapointment:

Russia - somehow everyone has team as favorites, but thier lack of halfway decent backcourt will push them down the stairs when real games begin.

Turkey - never done anything outside of thier homeland, so not sure if thier missing quarterfinals comes as dissapointment.

Italian Pride
08-28-2011, 11:37 AM
Don't think anyone want's to spit on Italy,but fact is that Germany have more chances to go past group stage(with France and Serbia) than Italy(came on this tournament after new rule about number of teams on this years EC,also was beaten by Montenegro),wich is expected to fail...But if i'm not wrong,Lithuania got wild card for last year's WC and look at their resoult,so...

best scorer: Parker
best rebounder:Pekovic

1.Spain
2.Serbia
3.Slovenia
4.Lithuania
5.Russia
6.France

Biggest disappointments

Turkey
Greece(not beeing in top6)
Germany(not beeing in top6)

that italy don't have many consideration i agree,but if we don't have any consideration and germnay,serbian and france are the main favourite to pass the group,why our team must be the biggest disappointing?no sense IMO...;)

Victorious
08-28-2011, 12:17 PM
Some people have to understand that at least two teams out of Slovenia, Greece, Croatia, Russia or a surprise team of that group will be in top 6. Why? Simply because if they loose the QF against teams of the other group, they will have to play against each other once again for the top 6 spots. If one of them wins the quartel finals, they're automatically in the top 4, and therefore also in the top 6. :) Then, three teams of the group are left to fight for 5-8, which means that two out of three will play against each other. So that's another guarantee for a place in the Olympics.

So a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 teams from each group will be in the top six. :rolleyes:

If I had to bet, I would say that 3 teams of each group will be in top-6. There may be 7 strong teams in group E, but with exception to Spain, it is reasonable to say that Slovenia, Greece, Russia, Croatia are more or less on par with the 6 others.

EpicFail
08-28-2011, 12:43 PM
that italy don't have many consideration i agree,but if we don't have any consideration and germnay,serbian and france are the main favourite to pass the group,why our team must be the biggest disappointing?no sense IMO...;)

I agree,and you can see that from my post...:rolleyes:

My opinion is that Italy can't surprise in a negative way(be a disappointment),cause(no hard feelings,but most of us expect them to finish this EC early),but can surely be one of the biggest surprise's if they manage to make good resoult like qualify to top8...Not to mention that Italy is in the harder half of the group's draw(If they pass B,will be in E),that minimise their chance's even more....

PenisCancer
08-29-2011, 09:47 PM
MVP: Navarro

best scorer: Nowitzki
best rebounder: Gasol
most assists: Diaw

1.Spain
2.France

London quali tournament.

3.Serbia
4.Turkey
5.Russia
6.Croatia

Biggest disappointments.

Lithuania
Germany

iskoch
08-29-2011, 10:25 PM
MVP: Gasol (But the real MVP is Nowitzki of course)

best rebounder: Ímer Aşık
most assists: Calderon

1.Spain
2.Lithuania

3.Serbia
4.Turkey
5.Russia
6.Slovenia

Biggest disappointments.

Greece
Italy
France

Perseus1966
08-30-2011, 11:43 AM
i would say ,France for the gold medal.
They have the team they must win a golden medal someday.

1.France
2.Lithuania

Italian Pride
08-30-2011, 11:47 AM
1.lituania
2.serbia

3.russia
4.spain
5.greece
6.croatia

Biggest disappointments.

spain
france
turkey

Slam
08-30-2011, 01:58 PM
All Eurobasket Predictions (http://euroleagueadventures.com/elas-official-eurobasket-predictions/)

MVP: Navarro

best rebounder: Asik

1.Spain
2.Lithuania

3.Serbia
4.Russia
5.Croatia
6.Turkey

Biggest disappointments.

Germany
Italy
France

Toxicity
08-30-2011, 02:09 PM
People continuing to put Italy in the "Biggest disappointments"... :rolleyes:

madmax
08-30-2011, 02:16 PM
My personal TOP 8:

1. Spain (if these fellas don't get too cocky and overconfident, which is not out of the question too...)
2. Russia (yup, a repeat of 2007 final, just with the reverse outcome - Blatt's team is tough, physical and will grind down and surprise a lot of teams)
3. Slovenia (very solid squad with a very good coach - another surprise of the tournament)
4. Italy (my personal favourite pick)
5. Serbia (they should lose a QF match and then beat two opponents to qualify for Olympics)
6, 7, 8 - Lithuania, Greece, Croatia (those teams are a tossup for me and they will be the biggest losers out of TOP8)

Biggest dissapointment - France (what's new?:D)

Slam
08-30-2011, 02:17 PM
People continuing to put Italy in the "Biggest disappointments"... :rolleyes:

I placed Italy there because I don't have them advancing. Not sure there going to be a big disappointment, it's just tough to pick an inexperience team when so many of these countries are bringing their best squads this year. Bad draw for Italy, but if they can play some D, they could take down France.

Toxicity
08-30-2011, 02:32 PM
I placed Italy there because I don't have them advancing. Not sure there going to be a big disappointment, it's just tough to pick an inexperience team when so many of these countries are bringing their best squads this year. Bad draw for Italy, but if they can play some D, they could take down France.

Like you said, Italy is a low-profile and unexperienced team that happened to have the possibly worst draw in the history of eurobasket... how can they be one of the biggest disappointments if they don't advance?!? :confused:

Franz
08-30-2011, 04:36 PM
MVP - Pau Gasol

Best Scorer - Andrea Bargnani
Best Rebounder - Marc Gasol
Best Assist Player - Goran Dragic

1. Spain
2. Lithuania

London Qualification Tournament

3. Germany
4. Russia
5. Slovenia
6. Serbia

Biggest Disappointments

Greece (Not a major disappointment given the amount of players absent, still a Greek team though )
Turkey
France

Italian Pride
08-30-2011, 04:46 PM
My personal TOP 8:

1. Spain (if these fellas don't get too cocky and overconfident, which is not out of the question too...)
2. Russia (yup, a repeat of 2007 final, just with the reverse outcome - Blatt's team is tough, physical and will grind down and surprise a lot of teams)
3. Slovenia (very solid squad with a very good coach - another surprise of the tournament)
4. Italy (my personal favourite pick)
5. Serbia (they should lose a QF match and then beat two opponents to qualify for Olympics)
6, 7, 8 - Lithuania, Greece, Croatia (those teams are a tossup for me and they will be the biggest losers out of TOP8)

Biggest dissapointment - France (what's new?:D)
madmax Italy 4 ░ is third mistery of fatima :p :D

however, are too pessimistic about your team,jonas will do a great EC,IMO you can win the EC...;)

Forget your hatred versus kemzura...;)

Slam
08-30-2011, 09:21 PM
Like you said, Italy is a low-profile and unexperienced team that happened to have the possibly worst draw in the history of eurobasket... how can they be one of the biggest disappointments if they don't advance?!? :confused:

True, I just think they will be a little bit disappointing for Italian fans that think they're going to advance. If you have low expectations though, nothing can be a disappointment.

Italian Pride
08-30-2011, 10:10 PM
True, I just think they will be a little bit disappointing for Italian fans that think they're going to advance. If you have low expectations though, nothing can be a disappointment.

italian fans expect to pass the first group,not arrive between top 8...;)

AlbertoSM
08-31-2011, 07:34 AM
MVP - Pau Gasol

Best Scorer - Dirk Nowitzki
Best Rebounder - Zaza Pachulia
Best Assist Player - Sarunas Jasikevicius

1. Spain
2. Lithuania

3. Serbia
4. Turkey
5. France
6. Slovenia

Biggest Disappointments

Greece
Russia

Petar Noumoski
09-01-2011, 09:22 PM
I can't believe some comments.As we know Turkey did'nt get great succes on out of Turkey.But dont forget that we were founding new teams up to FIBA 2010.
Turkish team's starting five players as same 2010.
All team is almost same.Only Semih Erden and Kerem Gonlum are not there.

However Turkey will go to semi final.I cant say anything regarding better results.

My opinion,

1.Spain

I can't do standing for others but my favorite teams are
Serbia,Turkey,Lithuania,France,Grecee,Crotia,

What is mean disappointment.
I mean If Lithunia wont go to semifinals,this is most disappointment for them.
I dont know all team's targets.If Turkey will go to semifinals,it will be ok for us.

Most disappointmented teams,
Germany,Russia,Slovenia will not see final four.

Italy has not got a big target, I should not put them on this list.

MVP : P.Gasol ( MVP must be member of winner team , Real MVP of course Dirk)
Best scorer : Dirk Nowitzki,Bogdanovic)
Rebaund : Omer Asik ,Lorbek or Pou Gasol
Assist : Teodosic

gimme85
09-01-2011, 10:14 PM
MVP - Pau Gasol

Best Scorer - Dirk Nowitzki
Best Rebounder - Chris Kaman
Best Assist Player - Parker, T.
1. Lithuania
2. Spain