PDA

View Full Version : Amy Winehouse dead

sinobball
07-23-2011, 06:33 PM
JlPBfGYA8SE

RIP should have gone to rehab. I liked some of her songs, "Love is a Losing Game" "You Know I'm No Good" "Tears Dry On Their Own".

auris1
07-23-2011, 07:34 PM
I am sure she was a better singer than them 90 people who died in Norway,but still.
Priority then,i guess,lies elsewhere

sinobball
07-23-2011, 08:12 PM
I am sure she was a better singer than them 90 people who died in Norway,but still.
Priority then,i guess,lies elsewhereCompletely different stories. You are completely free to open up another thread on Norway if you wish. While you are at it, there are also 40 some Chinese who died on a bus fire and ~20 Chinese who died on a train crash within the last 24 hours.

tmlouk
07-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Priority then,i guess,lies elsewhere

you cannot relate her f*** life full of drugs with such a tragedy in norway. who cares of amy winehouse, who destroyed her life by her own stupidness. the people in norway get killed by a psychopat - not by their own.
It`s sometime better to thing about the stuff, which you post...

goga78
07-23-2011, 11:09 PM
you cannot relate her f*** life full of drugs with such a tragedy in norway. who cares of amy winehouse, who destroyed her life by her own stupidness. the people in norway get killed by a psychopat - not by their own.
It`s sometime better to thing about the stuff, which you post...

I guess, you got it wrong as auris put it in ironically (about why a thread is being opened about her, while there is none about the mass killing in Norway).

Amy Winehouse has self-destroyed, yes, but she is a well-known celebrity. Not a wannabe one but a wonderful singer and that is what she was famous for. So people open topics like that. Nothing wrong here.

Test
07-24-2011, 06:46 AM
Completely different stories. You are completely free to open up another thread on Norway if you wish. While you are at it, there are also 40 some Chinese who died on a bus fire and ~20 Chinese who died on a train crash within the last 24 hours.

This is very sad. If in Asia there is some major incident - no one even mentions. I read the news every day and until now I did not know about these incidents.

tmlouk
07-24-2011, 08:20 AM
I guess, you got it wrong as auris put it in ironically (about why a thread is being opened about her, while there is none about the mass killing in Norway).

Amy Winehouse has self-destroyed, yes, but she is a well-known celebrity. Not a wannabe one but a wonderful singer and that is what she was famous for. So people open topics like that. Nothing wrong here.

Of Cause, but she is 90% only well-known of her antics. She had one successful Album in 2006/2007 and after that, the only stories about her were drugs, alcohol excesses. few weeks ago, when she was in Sebia and her concert was canceled, because of her bad condition, i thought to myselfe..."omg, she must really be over it"...

Khalid80
07-24-2011, 10:46 AM
Of Cause, but she is 90% only well-known of her antics. She had one successful Album in 2006/2007 and after that, the only stories about her were drugs, alcohol excesses. few weeks ago, when she was in Sebia and her concert was canceled, because of her bad condition, i thought to myselfe..."omg, she must really be over it"...

It's unfortunate she couldn't get herself together as her condition kep getting worse and worse...RIP

A friend of mine went to her concert here in Dubai 5 months ago in February and her performance was simply appalling... She barely was able to go through the concert as she was obviously out of it (wasted, stoned, fried...you name it). The fans started booing her and were demanding for a refund and many of them left the concert early...

Here an article I found about her when she was here in the UAE... You can even notice from how she looks in the pictures that she's totally smashed....

http://thehypenow.com/2011/02/11/amy-winehouse-bombs-disasterous-dubai-concert/

goga78
07-25-2011, 10:03 PM

Yes, she was also famous for her alcohol and drug excesses. Lately, even more famous than for original talent. But no one would care or her being stoned, if she hasn't been a famous singer.

UKO
07-29-2011, 11:51 AM
RIP Amy