2011-12 Israeli BSL Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011-12 Israeli BSL Season

Is it true that Hapoel TA is not going up to the BSL? Heard something from a former player of them yesterday, that they decided to forgoe the possibility to move up.
    Are players now leaving the team over that?

I from Wisconsin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
    Is it true that Hapoel TA is not going up to the BSL? Heard something from a former player of them yesterday, that they decided to forgoe the possibility to move up.
    Are players now leaving the team over that?
    Yea, they staying in a second-tier "Leumit".

Why should players leave? Especially now , when Erez Edelstein was named as a head coach. It's a intersting project and most of Hapoel TA players are there for fun , not for money.

BTW, they 're trying to get into Adriatic League .

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bounce View Post

Why should players leave? Especially now , when Erez Edelstein was named as a head coach. It's a intersting project and most of Hapoel TA players are there for fun , not for money.

Playing for fun...I somehow doubt that when team structures look pretty professional and they are trying to get into the NLB, which would be fun to watch - Maccabi TA vs. Hapoel TA...Bayern Munich against 1860 Munich

Whats missing? Arena? Money?

I from Wisconsin!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

The league they maybe will be invited to is the Balkan league, and they were also been offered the so ill desired EuroChallange spot...
        Heard something from a former player of them yesterday, that they decided to forgoe the possibility to move up.
        Playing for fun...I somehow doubt that when team structures look pretty professional
        Probably one of the foreign players. Both had options to pick up if the team qualified to the super league. Cant blame them, they don't belong in this league. Also you failed to understand- the team is professional like any other team, maybe except the oldest players who retired or set on retiring who already had other careers for years now.
        Sport merit. Only the winner of the national league gets promoted starting from last season, they lost in the finals.

Comment

You made a confuse. They are going to the "Blakan League", not the Adriatic.
          2022/2023:
          PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
          SG: Baldwin, Hollins
          SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
          PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
          PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
            Playing for fun...I somehow doubt that when team structures look pretty professional and they are trying to get into the NLB, which would be fun to watch - Maccabi TA vs. Hapoel TA...Bayern Munich against 1860 Munich

My bad, as the guys here pointed out, it's 'Balkan' league, not 'Adriatic' , although both of them are technically Balkan

Comment

My bad, as the guys here pointed out, it's 'Balkan' league, not 'Adriatic' , although both of them are technically Balkan
              That's right, but the Adriatic is much better then the Balkan professional.
              2022/2023:
              PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
              SG: Baldwin, Hollins
              SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
              PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
              PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Bnei Hasharon Herzliya signed J. J. Hickson.

Comment

Awesome.
                  How many NBA players that is still under NBA contacts playing in Israel?

Jordan Farmar (Maccabi Tel Aviv)
                  Avery Bradley (Hapoel Jerusalem)
                  JJ Hickson (Bnei Hasharon)
                  Trevor Booker (Bnei Hasharon)

Any more?

Maccabi Tel Aviv

EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
                  Intercontinental Cup - 1980
                  Adriatic League Championship - 2012

Comment

Christian Burns from Netanya is not bad at all...
                    https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Crazy finish between Ashkelon and Haifa....
                      My Youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by ip84 View Post
                        Crazy finish between Ashkelon and Haifa....
                        2 clutch 3 pointers (one for Haifa with 15s left the other on the buzzer for Ashkelon). Was very nice to watch, and now Maccabi with the weekly rape with 46-30 at the half

Comment

And Haifa lost the ball about 4 seconds before the end, when it was even.
                          My Youtube channel

Comment

Maccabi Haifa is the facepalm-iest club in the Universe . One needs special abilities to lose a game with possession and 6 sec to go.

Now with Quintel Woods in da house , they have a chance of make it next facepalm level.

Comment

Gotta question regarding Hapoel Jerusalem. What's the situation there with John Thomas, who played only 1st game of the league (27 rkg) and then didn't. Also Randle played only twice, Jackson missed the game. Is it because of some kind of rotation/foreigner limits/injuries or smth else?
                              I'm building the team for Eurocup fantasy manager, so quite curious about what's happening there. Also it'd be great if someone would provide the news will those guys travel to Ukraine to play against Donetsk. Hebrew language is too difficult to translate and moreover to find the right article for translation Thnx

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information