PDA

View Full Version : about yugolavian bball

BadMann
09-14-2006, 08:02 PM
the former yugoslavia country are good at bball , such as slovenia serbia bosnia , yugoslavia has won 4 world chamtion titles , but yugoslavia is no longer exsiting .

my question if all these yugoslvia contries joint to take part in wc , can they win the wc?

which is the most famous club in slovenia ? is there any club in former yugoslavia has won the eurleage ? same question about serbia and bosnia and in your opinion who is the most famous player of former yugoslavia country now, whats the state of basketball in these country ?
what are top 3 most played sports in bosnia ? same question about serbia and slovenia ,

Civilis
09-14-2006, 08:34 PM
my question if all these yugoslvia contries joint to take part in wc , can they win the wc?

Yes, they can win WC, OG, NBA, ACB, CBA, WNBA, NBDL and the Phillipines league, but it will never happen.

which is the most famous club in slovenia?

"Olimpia" Ljubljana (for further questions, ask people at "Žalgiris" about their nemesis)

is there any club in former yugoslavia has won the eurleage ?

Sure, lots of them:

"Cibona" Zagreb (Croatia)
"Bosna" Sarajevo (Bosnia Herzegovina)
"Jugoplastika" Split (Croatia)
"Parizan" Belgrade (Serbia Montenegro)

None , however in the last 14 years.
http://www.euroleague.net/finalfour06/noticia.jsp?temporada=E01&jornada=21&id=18

same question about serbia and bosnia
:confused: :confused: :confused:

who is the most famous player of former yugoslavia country now?

Dragan Pirpilerovic, imho

whats the state of basketball in these country ?

Sad, very sad :( very very very sad :o
After the "Belgrade 2005" disaster all their players are switching to curling...

what are top 3 most played sports in bosnia ?

1. Quest for the Bosnian Pyramid
2. Escaping the pedesterian mines
3. Ethnic boxing

And - BASKETBALL to rule them all!

same question about serbia and slovenia ,

I really hoped you'd also ask about Montenegro, Macedonia, Herzegovina and Kosovo... sniff...