PDA

View Full Version : NLB Adriatic League 2011/2012

Pages : 1 [2]

pohani komarac
11-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Does anyone know if Tuesday's match between Buducnost and Turow in Euro Cup will be broadcast on some internet stream (maybe RT CG 2) ???

Any link to this television ?

you can check balkansport. you need to be registred to watch if game is not for VIP members

DragisA
11-14-2011, 07:51 AM
pohani komarac HVALA LIPA :)

As I undestand I have to check this web page http://www.balkansport.info/ (than "Balkan Sport Network") and try to find some stream to the match ???

Pozdrav...

pohani komarac
11-14-2011, 01:13 PM
pohani komarac HVALA LIPA :)

As I undestand I have to check this web page http://www.balkansport.info/ (than "Balkan Sport Network") and try to find some stream to the match ???

Pozdrav...

yes. just need registration if it's not "VIP"

JuJu
11-15-2011, 10:36 AM
Hey i want to go to a Red Star game next Saturday. Can anybody tell me in which arena they are now play?
For a Red Star game, i probably wont need to purchase a ticket a few days before the game?!

Or have been the games sold out so far?

I tried google translate but it was still a bit confusing for me.

Thanks in advance for some advices.

Mojado
11-15-2011, 10:57 AM
Hey i want to go to a Red Star game next Saturday. Can anybody tell me in which arena they are now play?
For a Red Star game, i probably wont need to purchase a ticket a few days before the game?!

You should have no problems to get tickets at the arena. Radnicki is not considered to be a big time rival (Correct me if I'm completly wrong) that drwas crowds.
Pionir Arena...take a taxi, its not that expensive and its safes time.

pohani komarac
11-15-2011, 12:50 PM

Delije---red star hard core fans are boycoting ABA league. curent situatition is not good for them and Radnicki is not team that will fill their areana. 2000-3000 fans maximum. you should be able to get tickets

InstitutionFan
11-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Hey i want to go to a Red Star game

Why?:eek:
Who lied to you?:confused:

elaj
11-19-2011, 04:50 PM
By far probably the weakest team in the league Zlatorog just shocked one of the favourites for the title Partizan. Zlatorog won 72:62. :rolleyes:

MaccabiTA
11-19-2011, 05:08 PM
For some reason the broadcast in sport5.co.il isn't working.. link to the game would be appreciated

elaj
11-19-2011, 05:13 PM
For some reason the broadcast in sport5.co.il isn't working.. link to the game would be appreciatedMaccabi will toy with Olimpija in Yad Eliyahu... I expect a huge blowout win for Maccabi. No link, game is broadcasted by Sport TV here in Slovenia.

MaccabiTA
11-19-2011, 05:19 PM
Maccabi will toy with Olimpija in Yad Eliyahu... I expect a huge blowout win for Maccabi. No link, game is broadcasted by Sport TV here in Slovenia.

It's ok I found a link :) and I hope you're right but 17-15 isn't too bad.. also we play without Farmar

Roy M
11-19-2011, 05:44 PM
Maccabi will toy with Olimpija in Yad Eliyahu... I expect a huge blowout win for Maccabi. No link, game is broadcasted by Sport TV here in Slovenia.

I don't think so.
MTA have enather game tomorrow, so they won't waste all today.

EpicFail
11-19-2011, 05:48 PM
By far probably the weakest team in the league Zlatorog just shocked one of the favourites for the title Partizan. Zlatorog won 72:62. :rolleyes:

It's like hunting...When you kill a bear,it's hard to motivate yourself 2 days after to chase a rabbit...But even if Partizan played with bench players,they should get that rabbit...But anyways congratulations to slovenian youth,they showed that Slovenia have nice basketball future...

MaccabiTA
11-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Whenever they tell Eliyahu he's gonna play against Ljubljana I'm sure he's like "PARTYYYY"

Billy Bounce
11-19-2011, 06:46 PM
Sasho Filipovsky outdid himself: -2 , 25 sec to go & his possession

Sasho shouts Chapin his instructions while he's dribbling , draws his attention & allows Ohayon to steal a ball & score game deciding lay-up

Priceless :D

elaj
11-19-2011, 06:47 PM
67:66 for Maccabi. Olimpija was close. I was not aware they have a game tomorrow against Hapoel. I guess they underestimated Olimpija today. Too bad we made some fullish mistakes (Ćapin's turnover or lets say Ohayon's steal won the game) at the end in clutch time.

Reffs made some major mistakes in the first and third quarter which damaged Olimpija but I guess at the end, bottom line, they didn't win the game for Maccabi. Well deserved win.

JureEe
11-19-2011, 06:50 PM
Sasho Filipovsky outdid himself: -2 , 25 sec to go & his possession

Sasho shouts Chapin his instructions while he's dribbling , draws his attention & allows Ohayon to steal a ball & score game deciding lay-up

Priceless :D

:D in last second nice shot by capin :D Ohayon was lucky here :D

edit:
question for Maccabi fans.
how do you feel now for be in ABA league? do you have better games than previus years?

Joško Poljak Fan
11-19-2011, 07:12 PM
I don't resent the lose ball to Čapin, that stuff happens and he isn't the most reliable person there, which I am sure Filipovski is aware of.
I resent him holding onto the ball and in particular not trusting Salin, Bertrans or as in some other games Murič and Blažič, since that's at least 2/5th of the lineup in most cases, the circulation is poor and the play later ends with one on one in way too many occasions there.

Maccabi was almost caught on the left foot, hopefuly nevertheless that'll improve Olimpija's confidence. Bertrans and Salin are clearly getting more and more confident, now waiting for Blažič to gain the same.

Clearly this year's Olimpija lacks experience heavily, that's why Jagodnik is missed even more. If Markota and Woodside would decide to stay for one more year, potentialy Rothbart and Čapin as well, they wouldn't be as easy to beat in 2012/13.

Congrats to Laško. They've barely lost to Zagreb in a bit doubtfull circumstances last week and they seem to be improving with every week. Škifić and Čohadarević finaly play as players.

By far probably the weakest team in the league Zlatorog just shocked one of the favourites for the title Partizan. Zlatorog won 72:62.Helios does seem to have bigger potential in the long term, as for now, I am not really sure they're really stronger than Laško. Both are most of all, way too unexperienced for this level.

But anyways congratulations to slovenian youth,they showed that Slovenia have nice basketball future...
From your mouth to God's ears :)

Overall, I can't help myself but to believe the level of Adriatic league decreased this season, without Maccabi that is.

MaccabiTA
11-19-2011, 07:28 PM
:D in last second nice shot by capin :D Ohayon was lucky here :D

edit:
question for Maccabi fans.
how do you feel now for be in ABA league? do you have better games than previus years?
For me there's no doubt, even though we haven't lost yet, I can't compare any Israeli team with Olimpija and definitely not with Partizan.
The right decision for us would be to ditch Israeli league and join the Adriatic permanently, unfortunately there's some stupid ULEB rule that says we must compete in our domestic league if we wanna play in the Euroleague, but still I doubt that Jordi will kick us out even if we ditch the joke called Israeli league.

InstitutionFan
11-19-2011, 08:05 PM
For me, right desicion is not to see you again in Adriatic league, cause u are simple not from this regia;)

MaccabiTA
11-19-2011, 08:07 PM
For me, right desicion is not to see you again in Adriatic league, cause u are simple not from this regia;)

Is it really because we're not from an ex-yugo country or maybe it's just because you're afraid of some competition ;)

InstitutionFan
11-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Is it really because we're not from an ex-yugo country or maybe it's just because you're afraid of some competition ;)

There is a Euroleague, we have chance to play with great teams anyway, simple cause u are not from ex-yu.

and just to know , i cheered for maccabi to join, but now, i think it's simply stupid..

MaccabiTA
11-19-2011, 09:35 PM
There is a Euroleague, we have chance to play with great teams anyway, simple cause u are not from ex-yu.

and just to know , i cheered for maccabi to join, but now, i think it's simply stupid..

It's ok for you to have your opinion, but right now we're in the league so that's reallity..

pohani komarac
11-19-2011, 09:49 PM
personaly i'm not for teams out of ex yugoslavia because only one reason. it means 1 less spot for some of our teams to have chance to play good competition.

anway, we can "survive" one team like maccabi, it's not all bad with it. one institution like maccabi brings lot of positives as well.....imo, just hope this trend doesn't continiue like lisec, bilic and co. wannt with teams like oly, panathinaikos, efes...because then whole that idea of regional league losenig purpse wich was giving our clubs more quality competition...if their idea wasn't to give 4-5 clubs more quality competition???

league should stay in similar format, but should add 2nd league to get more clubs invold since from day league was started domestic clubs that don't play this leagues are twice weaker then this years zlatorog or helios....and croatian basketball needs split, sibenik, zadar etc...serbian basketball needs cacak, valjevo, bosnian basketball needs strong bosna at first place, but clubs from tuzla and other places ...and so on

Joško Poljak Fan
11-20-2011, 10:21 AM
personaly i'm not for teams out of ex yugoslavia because only one reason. it means 1 less spot for some of our teams to have chance to play good competition.

anway, we can "survive" one team like maccabi, it's not all bad with it. one institution like maccabi brings lot of positives as well.....imo, just hope this trend doesn't continiue like lisec, bilic and co. wannt with teams like oly, panathinaikos, efes...because then whole that idea of regional league losenig purpse wich was giving our clubs more quality competition...if their idea wasn't to give 4-5 clubs more quality competition???
Lorbek claimed that there definately won't be 2nd or 3rd team out of the ex-Yu region and that the head of adriatic league is unanimous with this.

league should stay in similar format, but should add 2nd league to get more clubs invold since from day league was started domestic clubs that don't play this leagues are twice weaker then this years zlatorog or helios....and croatian basketball needs split, sibenik, zadar etc...serbian basketball needs cacak, valjevo, bosnian basketball needs strong bosna at first place, but clubs from tuzla and other places ...and so on
You're definately right here. Teams from Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and BiH not playing in AL lack heavy matches they're losing by top teams playing in adriatic league and the level of their play is definately dropping.
I personaly would be in favour of shortening the Adriatic League season, establishing some qualification tournaments for it or some other way that would ensure more serious bball national competitions.

SunOverHStreet
11-20-2011, 10:47 AM
Lorbek claimed that there definately won't be 2nd or 3rd team out of the ex-Yu region and that the head of adriatic league is unanimous with this.
Inviting Nymburk was a mistake, imo, and management of Adriatic league should avoid inviting mid-level teams outside this region. As a matter of fact, I see only Maccabi as a good option here, being a club with such tradition, quality and large fan base, but also being a lonely island like they are. It's a win-win situation for both sides.

You're definately right here. Teams from Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and BiH not playing in AL lack heavy matches they're losing by top teams playing in adriatic league and the level of their play is definately dropping.
I personaly would be in favour of shortening the Adriatic League season, establishing some qualification tournaments for it or some other way that would ensure more serious bball national competitions.
Second league is a must, if we want to take a step forward. I believe it's the only way to progress and two leagues would be able to reach demands of our top clubs, just like YUBA I & II did.

JureEe
11-20-2011, 01:34 PM
Inviting Nymburk was a mistake, imo, and management of Adriatic league should avoid inviting mid-level teams outside this region. As a matter of fact, I see only Maccabi as a good option here, being a club with such tradition, quality and large fan base, but also being a lonely island like they are. It's a win-win situation for both sides.

if i remember correctly, lisac told that maccabi will be here for next 2 season too :)

JuJu
11-20-2011, 07:33 PM
Thanks for your help guys.
Game was quiet nice. glad that i have seen Pesic. Morrison with an absolutely off day. Popovic as always with foul-trouble.

I want to go to the Partizan - Tel Aviv game on 1st december. I cant find any tickets online. Where can i buy tickets for this game.
And from when are tickets available, i guess i have to hurry to get a ticket.

Im thinking as well about the Zagreb - Brose Baskets game. Are Zagreb EL games usually sold out??

pohani komarac
11-20-2011, 07:55 PM
Game was quiet nice. glad that i have seen Pesic. Morrison with an absolutely off day. Popovic as always with foul-trouble.

I want to go to the Partizan - Tel Aviv game on 1st december. I cant find any tickets online. Where can i buy tickets for this game.

Im thinking as well about the Zagreb - Brose Baskets game. Are Zagreb EL games usually sold out??

:D

with some luck and help you will be able to get tickits for free.

if not you will be able to buy on game day one of 12000-14000 free tickets for cheep price

Cibos
11-21-2011, 12:15 AM

:D:D:D

You'll get in for free. There will be 500 people in 15k arena.

idrinkvodka
11-26-2011, 06:58 PM
Cedvita gave Maccabi a good fight. I think they've played better than Partizan in Nokia and I can see why they are 7:1.

All and all it was a very good basketball game. Draper gave an excellent performance and Pnini was also very efficient today.

Even though it was a high scoring game both Defenses were actually quite good and that says a lot about the level of game that was played.

Do you think Partizan (without Pecovitch) has any chance against Cedvita? :)

pohani komarac
11-26-2011, 07:01 PM
Cedvita gave Maccabi a good fight. I think they've played better than Partizan in Nokia and I can see why they are 7:1.

All and all it was a very good basketball game. Draper gave an excellent performance and Pnini was also very efficient today.

Even though it was a high scoring game both Defenses were actually quite good and that says a lot about the level of game that was played.

yes. it's not question at all

fun game to watch

Roy M
11-26-2011, 07:01 PM

All the good words to Cedevita. amazing team with great fans (100 in Nokia).
Draper was unstopable, Bilan is huge talent and offensively, very very good team.

pohani komarac
11-26-2011, 07:12 PM
All the good words to Cedevita. amazing team with great fans (100 in Nokia).Draper was unstopable, Bilan is huge talent and offensively, very very good team.

it's mostley workers who work for their owner's company's. but they are doing evrything to bring more and more fans to their games and doing very good job:) in balkans people mid is in 19th cetury always having problems acept something new. for most people here unfortunaly they are "fake" club with no fans and tradition. for shake of our basketball i hope they will continie with good work and people to acept them

Picek
11-27-2011, 05:51 PM
last 3 games with Vranković:
vs. Gravelines 71-101
@ Budućnost 67-85
@ Hapoel 69-85

first game without Vranković vs. Olimpija 81-70..

what is the first thing you notice?

pohani komarac
11-27-2011, 06:04 PM
good energetic game from cibona because coaching chage "shock". hope we will continiue show this kind energy

Joško Poljak Fan
11-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Olimpija's game right now is truly frustrating.
Green, Varda, Čapin are the guys Olimpija's game is supposed to rely on, instead of that Salin, Bertrans and Murič have bigger positive impact :rolleyes:

Congrats to Cibona.
Our fear only two months ago is becoming the best thing that could happen to Olimpija, hopefully Green would get an offer from some NBA team so Blažič could take his minutes. At least I'd get over losing due to kids developing this way... Green getting an NBA offer? on a second thought sth. is wrong with me to actualy write that down... we're screwed

Even guys that should within a normal team be good contributors as Markota and Woodside will have second thoughts (wait... that's an understatement) for staying in Ljubljana any longer than they are obliged.

Markoishvili
11-27-2011, 09:22 PM
Why is that you guys hate Green`s guts so much? I thought he forced some shots and overhandled in Barcelona game, but it not like there was better option than him trying to create something. In fact, i think this whole situation where he is no. 1 option has made him look bad. He was always known as blue-colllar team player with good defense and ability to hit spot up shots.

I don`t think he has what it takes to be rotation player in the NBA, so not sure if you will get rid of him. :)

Joško Poljak Fan
11-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Why is that you guys hate Green`s guts so much? I thought he forced some shots and overhandled in Barcelona game, but it not like there was better option than him trying to create something. In fact, i think this whole situation where he is no. 1 option has made him look bad. He was always known as blue-colllar team player with good defense and ability to hit spot up shots.

I don`t think he has what it takes to be rotation player in the NBA, so not sure if you will get rid of him. :)
Hate is a strong word, more of a resentment (with a good portion of frustration along)
It's for his lack of effort in defense. Always being that split of a second too late, too soft or giving up on that first step shows lack of desire/motivation to play or underestimation for that matter, not hard to notice after longer span of games. It's obvious he can do way more in that department and personaly even if I might rant over few missed shots now and than I won't resent those, but I'm never easy on players giving up on defense. His head is in NBA and he probably has issues facing the fact NBA is getting away from him.

You're right on the fact on too many occasions there aren't any more creative options, but that's a longer rant that I'll prefer avoiding as I don't have all the facts.

Olimpija so far showcased it's best performances with Thompson/Markota/Bertrans/Rothbart on 4&5, Murič, Salin and Woodside in the game (same with Cibona, they've made the comeback for zillionth time this season), yet they barely get to play together in the same rotation once per 3 games for 10 minutes or so, honestly I don't get it.

Mojado
11-28-2011, 09:47 AM
Pesic should have taken the offer to coach the German NT. How many "L's" is he going to produce for Zvezda? Now he benches Morrison. What's next? Is he going to reactivate his son to play for him?

pohani komarac
11-28-2011, 02:29 PM
Pesic should have taken the offer to coach the German NT. How many "L's" is he going to produce for Zvezda? Now he benches Morrison. What's next? Is he going to reactivate his son to play for him?

repotedly he has problems with discipline

they say they are giving up on season and will push youngsters as much as posible

Picek
11-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Morrison has left the building..

Bosnian 23
12-01-2011, 03:52 AM
With Siroki winning against Buducnost, they've improved to 4-5, not bad at all. This was a good way to end a bad losing streak for the club. And now, Siroki are just four spots away from having a Final Four spot. If only Bosnia could bring two teams...maybe then we could bring a team with more than one Bosnian on it :D I would've liked KK Bosna to be here, but we haven't even been able to win the Bosnian league for a while now. Anyways, here's hoping Siroki do good! :D

EpicFail
12-01-2011, 06:45 PM
With Siroki winning against Buducnost, they've improved to 4-5, not bad at all. This was a good way to end a bad losing streak for the club. And now, Siroki are just four spots away from having a Final Four spot. If only Bosnia could bring two teams...maybe then we could bring a team with more than one Bosnian on it :D I would've liked KK Bosna to be here, but we haven't even been able to win the Bosnian league for a while now. Anyways, here's hoping Siroki do good! :D

Yep,Siroki will probably be on F4 instead of one of followed teams:MTA,Partizan,Cedevita,Olimpija...:rolleyes:

Bosnian 23
12-01-2011, 11:09 PM
All I was saying was that they're not far away from one of those spots. Where did I say they'd finish over Partizan, Olimpija, etc?...

Mojado
12-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Krka signs Hamid...same agent as most of the team's players. Must be a good defender as his stats are not impressive at all.

AirBall
12-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Panic will play for Zlatorog tonight?

pohani komarac
12-03-2011, 06:07 PM
thank God i fell asleep at beginig of game and wake up just to see score. Looks like Cedevita destroyed Cibona

pohani komarac
12-03-2011, 06:28 PM
ŠIROKI!:)

but wtf. happend with Olimpija:eek:

Roy M
12-03-2011, 06:49 PM
easy win to Cedevita in the Zagreb Derby, no fight at all.
MTA didn't play good vs Red Star, but enough to win 83:76.

Markoishvili
12-03-2011, 07:23 PM
Ontaye Raper should start working more instead of partying with his buddy Sammir. He was gassed 4 minutes into the 2nd half and asked for substitution. Not to mention that he made Kus look like Chris Paul.

Joško Poljak Fan
12-03-2011, 09:45 PM
ŠIROKI!:)

but wtf. happend with Olimpija:eek:
Dissaster on a horizon.
Woodside left the club due to irregular payments after the game vs. Široki, salaries being two months behind (might be more), Murič is injured and won't be able to play for a while and rumours are few more players might leave the way Woodside did. Salin or Bertrans might even be able to walk away without a buyout.

I am not exactly sure on how Olimpija is going to pull out of this one...

DragisA
12-04-2011, 10:58 AM
What about Nikola "Double Double" Vucevic from Buducnost... the lockout is over so is he come back to 76'ers ?

Today's match against Partizan will be his last one ?

pohani komarac
12-04-2011, 11:32 AM
What about Nikola "Double Double" Vucevic from Buducnost... the lockout is over so is he come back to 76'ers ?

Today's match against Partizan will be his last one ?

they say they will play agaist dexia to

btw. today buducnost fans end 10 year boycot. it could efect game result

Mindozas
12-04-2011, 11:37 AM
btw. today buducnost fans end 10 year boycot. it could efect game result

10 years... wow. Never heard about it. What was the reasons for such act?

pohani komarac
12-04-2011, 12:09 PM
disagrement with menagment

it started if i remember right when they singed croatian davor pejacinovic

nothing unusual

BBB are boycoting Cibona 8-9 years ore more. can't even remeber

Mindozas
12-04-2011, 12:20 PM
disagrement with menagment

it started if i remember right when they singed croatian davor pejacinovic

nothing unusual

BBB are boycoting Cibona 8-9 years ore more. can't even remeber

I heard about BBB and Cibona, but never knew about this Buducnost's situation. Thought maybe smth unordinary happened, but seems not. Anyways, thnx for explanation

DragisA
12-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Sixers training camp starts on the 9 December... so Vucevic could play against Dexia on the 6 December...

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/sixers-talk/post/Sixers-plan-to-be-ready-for-quick-turnar?blockID=603430&feedID=2365

10 years of boycott?!... freak but amazing!

I watched the match with Turów in TV and when I saw a few people at the hall I thought that this is the cause of Euro 2012 football match beetwen Montenegro and Czech Republic which was played at the same day in Podgorica...

EpicFail
12-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Dissaster on a horizon.
Woodside left the club due to irregular payments after the game vs. Široki, salaries being two months behind (might be more), Murič is injured and won't be able to play for a while and rumours are few more players might leave the way Woodside did. Salin or Bertrans might even be able to walk away without a buyout.

I am not exactly sure on how Olimpija is going to pull out of this one...

Is there a sponsor problem or bad management or what? I mean Olimpija recovered nicely last year and this year had nice start of the season and i thot they are doing well decreasing the debt but suddenly everything collapsed.I even read on some slovenian portal Rajgelj beeing compared to Mamic:D

pohani komarac
12-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Is there a sponsor problem or bad management or what? I mean Olimpija recovered nicely last year and this year had nice start of the season and i thot they are doing well decreasing the debt but suddenly everything collapsed.I even read on some slovenian portal Rajgelj beeing compared to Mamic:D

Zdravko right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-RcbzGpeMI

JureEe
12-04-2011, 03:37 PM

this year they lost 2 cases in courts.. but actually nobady kknow who is behind this collapse... i think that both side are guilty..

Picek
12-04-2011, 04:57 PM
BBB are boycoting Cibona 8-9 years ore more. can't even remeberBBB were never Cibona fans.. even at Cibona games they would be cheering Dinamo name instead of Cibona..
same as on RK Badel Zagreb handball games.. when they finally got their football club name back they stopped coming and wanted Božo to arrange them free tickets.. which he didn't do..

Is there a sponsor problem or bad management or what? I mean Olimpija recovered nicely last year and this year had nice start of the season and i thot they are doing well decreasing the debt but suddenly everything collapsed.I even read on some slovenian portal Rajgelj beeing compared to Mamic:DOlimpija is a toy of politicians..
same as Cibona was and unfortunately still is as it will take some time to change that..
considering all current political problems in Slovenia they were not atractive enough for the politicians in their games in this last couple of months.. (atleast that is my point of view)..
Olimpija did decrease it's debt during last year and a half but the debt is still huge according to some of the guys here..
and since euroleague season is over for them us players are trying to find an easier way out..
but Olimpija won't collapse.. it's just a shame that it's same old story all over again..

EpicFail
12-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Zdravko right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-RcbzGpeMI

Yap,thats the guy!:cool:

@Picekpay

Yes,there is a logic there,but even if Olimpija is a politic toy,it's still a basketball "symbol" of Slovenia(no offense to Krka:D),and who ever manipulate with club i don't see the reason why not to pay salaries to players and lose entire team.I can understand they let go players that were brought just for Euroleague,but if I read correctly,players like Salin and others will left the club also...

Roy M
12-04-2011, 08:32 PM
I see that Partizan has some troubles without Pekovic...

http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=65&sez=

Mindozas
12-04-2011, 08:41 PM

Pekovic played. Macvan didn't ;)

EpicFail
12-04-2011, 08:46 PM

Check again...Pekovic played,but even if he didn't,Partizan's loss wouldn't be a surprise in Podgorica,something similar like loss in Lasko...

Picek
12-05-2011, 04:47 PM
@Picekpay

Yes,there is a logic there,but even if Olimpija is a politic toy,it's still a basketball "symbol" of Slovenia(no offense to Krka:D),and who ever manipulate with club i don't see the reason why not to pay salaries to players and lose entire team.I can understand they let go players that were brought just for Euroleague,but if I read correctly,players like Salin and others will left the club also...well, yesterdays elections were maybe all Olimpija needed considering Zoran Jankovič will be a new slovenian prime minister and having in mind his love towards Olimpija..
hopefully he will react quickly otherwise there will be noone left in the club..
Markota left today..

JureEe
12-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Yap,thats the guy!:cool:

@Picekpay

Yes,there is a logic there,but even if Olimpija is a politic toy,it's still a basketball "symbol" of Slovenia(no offense to Krka:D),and who ever manipulate with club i don't see the reason why not to pay salaries to players and lose entire team.I can understand they let go players that were brought just for Euroleague,but if I read correctly,players like Salin and others will left the club also...

i belive, (not reliable sources, but also this is logic) that players with smal contract are paid all.. so Salin, Bertans, Thompson should stay in...

well, yesterdays elections were maybe all Olimpija needed considering Zoran Jankovič will be a new slovenian prime minister and having in mind his love towards Olimpija..
hopefully he will react quickly otherwise there will be noone left in the club..
Markota left today..

in today conference Rajgel said, that he dont expect any help from Jankovič, but funny he said that Olimpija is in better position than last year, so we can consider that he will rescue Club again. (and that say fan of KRKA :D :D)

elaj
12-05-2011, 09:25 PM
i belive, (not reliable sources, but also this is logic) that players with smal contract are paid all.. so Salin, Bertans, Thompson should stay in...

in today conference Rajgel said, that he dont expect any help from Jankovič, but funny he said that Olimpija is in better position than last year, so we can consider that he will rescue Club again. (and that say fan of KRKA :D :D)Rajgelj didn't comment elections in any way. He said he is apolitical. Even if Jankovič will try to save the club again, he will not be able to do this over night.

We will see who will stay. Basically all players of first team are free to leave as they didn't get paid in full.

Bosnian 23
12-05-2011, 11:09 PM
Rajgelj didn't comment elections in any way. He said he is apolitical. Even if Jankovič will try to save the club again, he will not be able to do this over night.

We will see who will stay. Basically all players of first team are free to leave as they didn't get paid in full.

Wow, that really sucks. And if you don't mind answering, why didn't the team get full paid?

elaj
12-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Wow, that really sucks. And if you don't mind answering, why didn't the team get full paid?Because there is no money? :)

Golubović, Kikowski and few other former players won the lawsuits. The club had to spend the money to pay the debts. GM stays optimistical... we'll see what happens.

Picek
12-10-2011, 06:52 PM
first loss for Maccabi..
and it was by the hand of KK Zagreb which only couple weeks ago was a laughing stock of european basketball..
they won eventhough they played the game without a real PG and without May..
Maccabi really is in a deep crisis, they basicly never were in the game..
congrats to Zagreb..

pohani komarac
12-10-2011, 07:00 PM
no mulamerovic, better play from zagreb

simon great game, shame he doesn't wannt to spend some time in gym to impruve his physics

Joško Poljak Fan
12-11-2011, 06:59 PM
lol... Olimpija holding up at the halftime the way we never would with Varda, Green and Čapin in the game. They'll mostlikely melt down at some point of the second half as it's impossible to stay close to Partizan with 7 players only (not realy sure if Morina can be qualified as a player yet)... but at least those guys remaining bleed green.

DragisA
12-12-2011, 05:48 PM
What about Matthew Bouldin from Buducnost ?

He sign with Montenegro's team some time ago but he didn't play... maybe tomorrow in Euro Cup game vs. Turów ?

Mojado
12-13-2011, 08:26 AM
Bouldin seems to be in Tito...eeeh Podgorica:
mattbouldin15 Matt Bouldin
Zags need to get this one tonight. On at 3 am out here in Europe.

JuJu
12-15-2011, 08:27 AM
Finally i am in Zagreb now.
I want to go on Saturday to the Cedevita - Partizan and on Sunday to KK Zagreb - Cibona game.

for the first game: Sutinska vrela, visitors: 2500?
for the second game its this arena: Košarkaški centar Dražen Petrović, visitors: 5200?
Thats what i found on the NLB website.

I couldnt find anything on the club websites so far.
Do they change the arena for the derby on Sunday? Do you know the prices for the games? And can you tell me how to get tickets (when and where)? any recommendations are appreciated.

Thank you very very much in advance.

JuJu

Edit: I know last Cedevita game there were 600 attendants, can i expect more vs Partizan?

Picek
12-15-2011, 09:58 AM
Finally i am in Zagreb now.
I want to go on Saturday to the Cedevita - Partizan and on Sunday to KK Zagreb - Cibona game.

for the first game: Sutinska vrela, visitors: 2500?
for the second game its this arena: Košarkaški centar Dražen Petrović, visitors: 5200?
Thats what i found on the NLB website.

I couldnt find anything on the club websites so far.
Do they change the arena for the derby on Sunday? Do you know the prices for the games? And can you tell me how to get tickets (when and where)? any recommendations are appreciated.

Thank you very very much in advance.

JuJu

Edit: I know last Cedevita game there were 600 attendants, can i expect more vs Partizan?Cedevita has moved from Sutinska vrela hall to Dom Sportova II hall..
but it could be that because of the futsal tournament, which is usually in this time of the year organized in Dom Sportova, for Partizan game they will move back in Sutinska Vrela..
I'm not sure I can't find any info yet..
edit: I don't think there will be more then a thousand people on the game..

sunday game will be played in KC Dražen Petrović but with Zagreb as a host.
You can buy tickets on the day of the game on cashdesks before you enter the hall..
you should buy blue or red sector (plavi or crveni) tickets (middle of the court)..
I don't know what are the prices with Zagreb as a host but let's say blue or red sector is 50 kn (approximately 7 €).

JuJu
12-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Great, great. Thanks for your fast reply. I am close to the City Centre. Zrinjevac Park more or less so, Drazen Petrovic hall should be a 15-20 minutes walk.

And a girl called the Cedevita office, game is in Sutinska Vrela...

JuJu
12-17-2011, 11:39 AM
Hello again,

i am bit confused now, the girl told me yesterday game is in Posdused, but when i search http://www.eventim.hr/hr/ulaznice/kk-cedevita-aba-liga-zagreb-dom-sportova-312188/performance.html game is in Dom Sportova. But i am not sure which information i can trust. On Cedevita site there is no exactly information, so if you know anything else, any information is appreciated. There is 50th anniversary of icehockey club today and they play against Moskva and with google translation, i assume they have first this icehockey game in Dom Sportova and then the basketball game there?!

Thanks again.

Edit:

Sorry, i ve overlooked something on the Cedevita site, the headline there is in big letters the information Dom sportova. So i guess game will be there.

perro
12-17-2011, 11:54 AM
Dom Sportova actually has more halls, hockey game will be played at "ice hall" and basketball game in "hall two".

Roy M
12-17-2011, 12:05 PM
Big game today in Zagreb. Cedevita will face Partizan.
Both team are the main candidate to visit Nokia Arena in April to the F4.

pohani komarac
12-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Hello again,

i am bit confused now, the girl told me yesterday game is in Posdused, but when i search http://www.eventim.hr/hr/ulaznice/kk-cedevita-aba-liga-zagreb-dom-sportova-312188/performance.html game is in Dom Sportova. But i am not sure which information i can trust. On Cedevita site there is no exactly information, so if you know anything else, any information is appreciated. There is 50th anniversary of icehockey club today and they play against Moskva and with google translation, i assume they have first this icehockey game in Dom Sportova and then the basketball game there?!

Thanks again.

Edit:

Sorry, i ve overlooked something on the Cedevita site, the headline there is in big letters the information Dom sportova. So i guess game will be there.

Just checked Cedevita site, game will be in Dom Sportova 2

JureEe
12-17-2011, 05:34 PM
Markovic 11 asist and 1 minute left in 2/4... most od them go to simon to dunk..

Picek
12-17-2011, 06:12 PM
nice dunk by Owens on Lucic

Roy M
12-17-2011, 06:50 PM
Maccabi repeted their win over Efes, with 94:56 against Domzale.
Sofo 21, James 19 and good game by Papaloukas with 8 ass.

Joško Poljak Fan
12-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Maccabi did a great job defending on Gay, Prepelič and Pašalič, those guys normaly score a vast majority of points for Helios, while they had no chance against some Maccabi caliber defenders.
17 y.o. Bolčina scored 11 in his first adriatic league appearance and overall could look much worse covering Sofo than he actualy did :p

Laško was in the end too short in Podgorica. They are a PF and a PG away from actualy being a pretty nice team, which isn't all that bad considering they're mostly relying on players younger than 22 y.o.

EpicFail
12-17-2011, 07:48 PM
Cedevita - Partizan 75:57 Congrats! Terrible night for Partizan,they heavily underperformed,but positive thing is that they can't play like this two games in a row and next game is live or die game against EA7 in Euroleague,so i hope that this slap will affect players in positive way...

P.S. Cedevita's fans chanting "Champions,champions...",was priceless:cool::cool::cool:

Roy M
12-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Cedevita - Partizan 75:57 Congrats! Terrible night for Partizan,they heavily underperformed,but positive thing is that they can't play like this two games in a row and next game is live or die game against EA7 in Euroleague,so i hope that this slap will affect players in positive way...

P.S. Cedevita's fans chanting "Champions,champions...",was priceless:cool::cool::cool:

I think that Cedevita is the best team in the Adriatic, at lwast their roster.

MaccabiTA
12-17-2011, 08:03 PM
A great game for Maccabi, the team looks much better in the last 2 games, it seems like the bad form is behind us now.
Papaloukas had a great game, I hope it's a sign that he's starting to play basketball at last, after even Ohayon looked better than him (much better).
Sofo had some fun, so did James, Helios had nothing in the paint, being outscored 52-8 in points in the paint. Hendrix had 4 blocks, so he didn't suffer as well
@JPF-I really liked Bolcina's game, he seems like a promising young player and he showed much more confidence than you'd expect a 17 year old that plays his first Adriatic league game.
Their main problem is lack of anything inside, not only the big men but also the small guys can't really go inside.. they had 7/30 2 pointers, Bolcina was responsible for 4 of their 7 2pointers :p and of these 2pointers only 4 were made inside the paint.. you can't expect too much when you play like that but I guess I'm being too judgmental because after all it's not a Euroleague team or anything.
Another player that was pretty good was Jeftic, he had some good shots from outside but that was pretty much everything he did

JuJu
12-17-2011, 08:43 PM
From the beginning one never had the feeling Partizan can win this game.
Cedevita way more aggressive in the defense, Draper and Owens with some nice offensiv games.
Partizan tried to pick up the slack in the second half with aa better attitude but it was too late, as they came closer Cedevita hit some nice shots...

Lucic with a good game, i really like this guy.
Raduljca more busy with his own thoughts...

Joško Poljak Fan
12-17-2011, 09:00 PM
You've got a point there, yet Maccabi managed to hold the paint, along being pretty well prepared on the perimeter as well. Pašalić is the only Helios's player that can do some damage in the paint, he got some close up defense and some defense on the passing lanes and got succesfuly cut off, from the rest of the trio, especialy Prepelič got 2 blocks on 3 pointers as his defenders obviously studied his game. Without contribution of Pašalič, Prepelič and Gay, well Helios becomes useless unless those three provide 40+ points. That on the other hand left some room for Jeftić and his 3 pointers, while others lack of quality and experience to make use of it.
Helios is more of a long-term project than anything else, while compared to Maccabi, there are few quality levels of difference, seemed more of an exhibition game than anything else :)

MaccabiTA
12-17-2011, 09:24 PM
You've got a point there, yet Maccabi managed to hold the paint, along being pretty well prepared on the perimeter as well. Pašalić is the only Helios's player that can do some damage in the paint, he got some close up defense and some defense on the passing lanes and got succesfuly cut off, from the rest of the trio, especialy Prepelič got 2 blocks on 3 pointers as his defenders obviously studied his game. Without contribution of Pašalič, Prepelič and Gay, well Helios becomes useless unless those three provide 40+ points. That on the other hand left some room for Jeftić and his 3 pointers, while others lack of quality and experience to make use of it.
Helios is more of a long-term project than anything else, while compared to Maccabi, there are few quality levels of difference, seemed more of an exhibition game than anything else :)

The weird thing is that Maccabi seemed more prepared even though it's the 2nd game out of 3 in 4 days (Efes in thursday, Helios today, Habikaa tomorrow) so obviously Maccabi had less time to prepare.
btw, any chance for some more information on Bolcina? I really liked his game today and I wonder-is he considered to be a big prospect or was he just lucky today.

EpicFail
12-17-2011, 10:01 PM
I think that Cedevita is the best team in the Adriatic, at lwast their roster.

I don't think so...Cedevita is relegated from Eurocup with 1-4 score,and Adriatic league is the most important competition for them at the moment,while Partizan had game of the season so far on thursday against Armani,and it's normal that they were not 100% in such unimportan game like this,because final4 participation is not a question at all + Partizan's gameplay includes Macvan as most important player after Pekovic left the squad,so if circumstances were equal for both teams there is no doubt that Partizan is more quality team then Cedevita in every aspect,atleast by my opinion,and we will see the resoult in some important game,like final4 game,if they will play against eachother...Im even think that Cedevita will have hard time beating Zagreb for the domestic title even if that sounds ridiculous...

Joško Poljak Fan
12-17-2011, 11:32 PM
The weird thing is that Maccabi seemed more prepared even though it's the 2nd game out of 3 in 4 days (Efes in thursday, Helios today, Habikaa tomorrow) so obviously Maccabi had less time to prepare.
btw, any chance for some more information on Bolcina? I really liked his game today and I wonder-is he considered to be a big prospect or was he just lucky today.
With Maccabi's players quality, especialy when defense is concerned, they obviously don't need much to get enough prepared to cause problems to Helios :)
Bolčina is 17 first of all. He is member of junior NT's, but honestly haven't heard a lot about him. Elaj probably knows more.
I liked his game, but to my belief, only second coming of LeBron, Jordan, Gasol or Nowitzki and such can rightfully get recognised as a big time prospects at that age, I honestly doubt he is in that class ;)
As you've mentioned he showed some really nice confidence for a 17 y.o. kid, looks to have a quite nice and tall frame to put some muscles on... now let's wait and see, afterall it's been only one game from him.

pohani komarac
12-18-2011, 05:17 PM
what a comedy from zagreb and cibona:mad:

Roy M
01-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Maccabi with an easy win over Lasko 87:51, after the visitors were 14:4 up after 6 mins.
Blu 16, Papa 13 with 7 ass, James 13 with 7 BS and Scheyer 10 to Maccabi.

Omic impressed in Lasko with 2 great dunks.

Picek
01-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Lalić14 pts and 7 rebounds so far..
and we just lost a game were I didn't see a single attack with ball going down low..
Lutz did a great job pushing him out of the team..

Roy M
01-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Maccabi won 77:57 vs. Krka with 18 points by Mallet.
Lalic was very good in Krka and good rebouding team.

JureEe
01-07-2012, 06:47 PM
New guys in KRKA:

Lalic: 18 pts (7/7 2p), 8 reb
Lucic: 9 pts, 5 reb
Hansbroug: 9 pts, 6 reb

overall, nice first half by KRKA, we lose by 20 pts which is good (if you look in previus games in Nokia arena)... Looking forward to better performance and W streak..

Roy M
01-07-2012, 07:01 PM
New guys in KRKA:

Lalic: 18 pts (7/7 2p), 8 reb
Lucic: 9 pts, 5 reb
Hansbroug: 9 pts, 6 reb

overall, nice first half by KRKA, we lose by 20 pts which is good (if you look in previus games in Nokia arena)... Looking forward to better performance and W streak..

Agree. Krka is a good and well coached team.
Hansbroug very good Play maker, but needs to improve his shooting %
Lalic nery good under the basket and offense, but very soft on defense.
It seems that it's too late to Novo to reach the F4, but I wish them all the best.

JureEe
01-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Agree. Krka is a good and well coached team.
Hansbroug very good Play maker, but needs to improve his shooting %
Lalic nery good under the basket and offense, but very soft on defense.
It seems that it's too late to Novo to reach the F4, but I wish them all the best.

thank you :) i hope that we will improve on one of "europe" spot in ABA standings.. in second half of season we have more home games which we have to win... In EC i hope that we come throu this group :)

Roy M
01-07-2012, 07:30 PM
thank you :) i hope that we will improve on one of "europe" spot in ABA standings.. in second half of season we have more home games which we have to win... In EC i hope that we come throu this group :)

I just need to write, that Maccabi played without Langford and Blu.

JureEe
01-07-2012, 07:49 PM
I just need to write, that Maccabi played without Langford and Blu.

Why? Injuries?

Roy M
01-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Why? Injuries?

Langford has just recover from an ankle injury and Blu was the 13th player in the roster, so it was his turn to be out from the roster.

Picek
01-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Cedevita down by 20 with 13 to go..
Tedeschi managed to earn his money because of making right moves in right time..
and now is time to fire Anzulović..
not only Cedevita is losing, they are playing absolutely horrible considering the investment..

Roy M
01-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Cedevita down by 20 with 13 to go..
Tedeschi managed to earn his money because of making right moves in right time..
and now is time to fire Anzulović..
not only Cedevita is losing, they are playing absolutely horrible considering the investment..

Despite it, I'm sure that Cedevita is the best team in the ABA. they will be in Tel-Aviv to the F4.

Picek
01-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Despite it, I'm sure that Cedevita is the best team in the ABA. they will be in Tel-Aviv to the F4.probably, but with Zula at helm they will fail to do what their managament expects.. win trophies and qualify to euroleague..
btw. Široki with 0 american players and 8 out of 14 games played away from home is with the same record as Zagreb and Cibona..

Roy M
01-07-2012, 09:47 PM
probably, but with Zula at helm they will fail to do what their managament expects.. win trophies and qualify to euroleague..
btw. Široki with 0 american players and 8 out of 14 games played away from home is with the same record as Zagreb and Cibona..

Cibona is realy poor. KK Zagreb has to many ups and downs, but they can fight to the F4. Cedevita was impressed me a lot when they played in Nokia 5 weeks ago.

pohani komarac
01-08-2012, 04:22 PM
probably, but with Zula at helm they will fail to do what their managament expects.. win trophies and qualify to euroleague..

1 american

but it's not only anzulovic fault they don't play up to their investmets. donat draperic become very usual guest in zagreb night clubs, and their menagment could get much better job creating team with such money. with all respect to great smodis he is not worth money he gets, same as owens and some others.

tedechi can thank franjo tudjman for getting rich, same as todoric

Joško Poljak Fan
01-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Široki keeps winning against Slovenian clubs, 5-0 so far... and there goes the 3rd slovenian club spot next season, which either Laško or Helios could use a lot, with their youngsters... as well as be pretty competitive along.

Krka is a nice team, but I can't get rid of the feeling they should be fighting for F4 instead of swimming somewhere at the bottom. As for now, way too many changes have happened in the roster to get into the first half of the table...

I agree as far as Cedevita goes. I was most of all very suprised with their eurocup failure, no matter the tough group. Should've done way better than that.
While I've done some reading on Tedeschi, he never seemed as one from the Tuđman's favoured families, wasn't shown that way in Slovenia when he bought Kolinska neither...

Roy M
01-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Maccabi will miss tom game in Zagreb (against Cibona) 4 players:
Sofo and Pnini (injured), Blu and Burstein (Family issue).
All, but Pnini, will be fit to Zalgiris in the first top 16 game.

Picek
01-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Žalgiris will eat Maccabi alive if Maccabi will play like this in Kaunas..

pohani komarac
01-14-2012, 09:28 PM
what irony and great sport justice. 94. born Ivanovic just killed KK Zagreb with hell of performance, whille Dario Saric says he wannts to leave basketball because of evrything that happend to him

Roy M
01-14-2012, 10:18 PM
Žalgiris will eat Maccabi alive if Maccabi will play like this in Kaunas..

Blu and Burstein will be back, Sofo and Eliyahu will play, not as was sitting all the 2nd half.

elaj
01-16-2012, 11:16 AM
nOJABSCK2WI

Omar Thomas about his "Slovenian" passport. Minja Ilić... well known Serbian crooked agent... nuff said...

ArnoldPettybone
01-17-2012, 01:15 PM
Final Four at Nokia Arena, Tel Aviv 28-30.4.2012. (Maccabi Official Web site)

Picek
01-21-2012, 05:43 PM
Zagreb without Mulaomerović, Morović, Heytvelt and last 25 minutes of the game without Simon who sprained his ankle in the second quarter of the game..
and Zagreb still won the game 96-92, they were basicly leading throughout the entire game..
Zagreb finished with 81% 2 pt fg and 50% for three..
Androić did a really good job tacticly and Zagreb deservedly won it..
they played simple, basicly it was either a 3pt fg attempt or pushing the ball to their bigs.. I think they tried only 2 or 3 2pt jump shots during the whole game..

Tedeschi was at the stands watching the game, I wonder if he was happy with his team and his coach..

Roy M
01-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Zagreb without Mulaomerović, Morović, Heytvelt and last 25 minutes of the game without Simon who sprained his ankle in the second quarter of the game..
and Zagreb still won the game 96-92, they were basicly leading throughout the entire game..
Zagreb finished with 81% 2 pt fg and 50% for three..
Androić did a really good job tacticly and Zagreb deservedly won it..
they played simple, basicly it was either a 3pt fg attempt or pushing the ball to their bigs.. I think they tried only 2 or 3 2pt jump shots during the whole game..

Tedeschi was at the stands watching the game, I wonder if he was happy with his team and his coach..

Cedevita have the best offensive skill in the League, but not defence in a shit.

Roy M
01-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Maccabi won in the "Pionir" 84:78, after were 13 down in the 2nd quarter.
Burstein with 18 points, Sofo 12 and Scheyer 9.
Pnini and Eliyahu didn't play.

pohani komarac
01-22-2012, 04:32 AM
Cedevita have the best offensive skill in the League, but not defence in a shit.

Wrong. Cedevita usually is defensive team. This season only guys with ofensive talent is disco barr king Draper and old guy Smodis and Bazadaric. Rest is loaded with generic hard workers with lack of talent. On the other side aside from Maccabi Zagreb has most expensive and most talented offenseive team, but they play like shit. Luckly for me a sleept almost entire game, but watched end. Bouth played like somebody put gunn in theire face and forced them to play. No itensity at all, whille game was decided by team thet made less idiotic plays. Only positive thing about bouth teams togheter is Bilan and Simo's impruvments. Rest is far away from their investments

rikhardur
01-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Željko Lukajić resigned as coach of Hemofarm Vršac.

pohani komarac
01-24-2012, 01:00 PM
Željko Lukajić resigned as coach of Hemofarm Vršac.

after 20pt. win over krka

owners who bought company hemofarm are not iterested in investing in basketball. one good team less in region. sad:(

pohani komarac
01-28-2012, 06:55 PM
good fight from siroki. they never gived up. very fun game to watch

Roy M
01-28-2012, 07:48 PM
good fight from siroki. they never gived up. very fun game to watch

Indeed, but Langford and Hendrix were too much in the 2nd half.
I can see Siroki fight to the F4.

pohani komarac
01-28-2012, 10:19 PM
Indeed, but Langford and Hendrix were too much in the 2nd half.
I can see Siroki fight to the F4.

for them not being trashed is already great result. i wish they could qualfy for FF, but I doubt. not anuf expiriance and depth. + road game against buducnost, partizan and radnicki

Roy M
02-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Surprisely, Maccabi with an easy win at the "Tivoli" 83:63 which put them officialy in the F4.

Blu 17, Hendrix 14+10 reb.
Jeretin 18.

pohani komarac
02-05-2012, 12:14 AM
hemofarm players got traped in one tunel in mostar:eek:

http://www.vecernji.hr/sport/kosarka/kosarkasi-hemofarma-dalje-zarobljeni-sad-su-ostali-bez-grijanja-clanak-373718

rikhardur
02-05-2012, 12:21 AM
hemofarm players got traped in one tunel in mostar:eek:

http://www.vecernji.hr/sport/kosarka/kosarkasi-hemofarma-dalje-zarobljeni-sad-su-ostali-bez-grijanja-clanak-373718
How did that happen? They're still there?

elaj
02-05-2012, 01:26 AM
How did that happen? They're still there?After being stuck for 24 hours they were saved.

pohani komarac
02-05-2012, 10:42 AM
How did that happen? They're still there?

they were saved after midnight, got in mostar hotel ero in early mornig. snowplow got stacked infront of them, and traped them with something about 100 people in colon. also 3 montenegrian refs that that went to siroki got traped i one other place, the arived in siroki last night

http://kosarka.org/main.asp?dir=news&newsid=43227

Markoishvili
02-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Repesa has instilled some discipline in Cibona, they play more agressive on defense nowdays and rotate better, there is still room for improvement ofcouse and not having anything resembling rim protector limits them severely.

Offensively, they are playing flex offense all the time with centers strickly involved in pick and roll game with Repesa`s liebling Kus being primary ballhandler. There is also one special "screen for screener" to isolate Rudez against slower bigmen at the top of the key. Repesa is obviously trying to be as simple as possible with his schemes at the beggining of his tenure. Jumpshots were falling for them yesterday, so they looked good, but most nights they will have problems against better opponents since they lack back to the basket threat outside of Zizic, who is old and injured his hand.

They are fairly deep with Kovacevic and Marcinkovic providing some nice defense off the bench, thier offense is dependant on streaky jumpshooting. Repesa will be able to exert some nice games out of this bunch, but i don`t expect them to seriously threat Cedevita in Croatian league. They are living and dying by the jumpshot.

Roy M
02-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Maccabi-Budocnost game on Sat is posponed due to the snow in Montenegro which deny Budo to fly to Israel.

elaj
02-11-2012, 12:59 AM
Maccabi-Budocnost game on Sat is posponed due to the snow in Montenegro which deny Budo to fly to Israel.
The real reason is not snow.They are boycotting the game as they are in dispute with the ABA League management. They said the league schedule which is based on Maccabi's schedule does not suit them. That's the main reason they didn't fly to Tel Aviv. Finally some team had the guts to step up and say something. It's ridiculous that all the teams need to adapt to Maccabi's schedule but we all know money talks.

Roy M
02-11-2012, 12:51 PM
The real reason is not snow.They are boycotting the game as they are in dispute with the ABA League management. They said the league schedule which is based on Maccabi's schedule does not suit them. That's the main reason they didn't fly to Tel Aviv. Finally some team had the guts to step up and say something. It's ridiculous that all the teams need to adapt to Maccabi's schedule but we all know money talks.

I know that you are very reallible user, but it sounds strange, because Budo has a great chance to quallify to the F4, and a step like that will destroy their chance.

pohani komarac
02-11-2012, 01:09 PM

Snow is reason, not Maccabi sedule....South Balkan is not well preperd for snow conditions like here on north, and strangly there is more snow in south, then on north...LOL. In Dalmatia schools are closed, trafic is closed, 900 peaople in Split broke their bones walking on ice frozen riva's:D:rolleyes:

half meter of snow in Podgorica, highest since 1954., and still falls like crazy...for them

http://www.vijesti.me/vijesti/skijanje-postalo-popularno-podgorici-clanak-60121

elaj
02-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Tivat airport is working without any major delays. Snow is one of the reasons but as I said not the main one. I am not saying they will not show up to play the game but as far as I heard, this is one way to pressure the ABA League management.

Picek
03-03-2012, 08:49 PM
great basketball game in Ljubljana :rolleyes:
only good thing about it is that we won. but everything else from both teams was disgraceful..

Roy M
03-03-2012, 09:21 PM
great basketball game in Ljubljana :rolleyes:
only good thing about it is that we won. but everything else from both teams was disgraceful..

I think that the F4 is done. maccabi, Cedevita, Partizan and Budo.
I can't see other team catch this 4 teams above.

Maccabi with a great win in Zagreb Vs. strong Cedevita which lost in the first time at home, 83:77.

pohani komarac
03-06-2012, 10:31 PM
cedevita beat cibona with 2 94. born players playing lot of minutes. why the hell several injurys must happen for kids to get chance:mad:

pohani komarac
03-10-2012, 07:00 PM
siroki destroyed cedevita and oficially qualifyed for eurocup. jus hope they will be able finacialy keep up with 2 competitions

žarko
03-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Today Maccabi told ABA that they won't participate in the 2012/2013 Adriatic League.

Joško Poljak Fan
03-11-2012, 11:57 AM
siroki destroyed cedevita and oficially qualifyed for eurocup. jus hope they will be able finacialy keep up with 2 competitions
Well deserved, I hope they'll decide for eurocup, some of their players could definately use the playing time and exposure there. Široki must be one of the biggest surprises in the last 10 years, I believed they are cemented at place no.12 or no.11, no.10 at best, yet their youngsters rose to the extent they'll end up 5th :) well done.

Today Maccabi told ABA that they won't participate in the 2012/2013 Adriatic League.
They're about to do that reportedly in case the number of games in euroleague increases, which obviously will happen.
Now adriatic league will definitely need a sponsor first of all, while hopefully, eventhough having as strong team as Maccabi in adriatic league is great, I hope ABA management will finaly stop inviting foreign clubs. Ex-Yugo teams are enough and after Macedonians, there shouldn't be any new countries added whatsoever.

Roy M
03-17-2012, 08:46 PM
The F4 has been decided:

Maccabi-Budocnost
Cedevita-Partizan.

Ljublijana won over Budo with Cedevita over Vrsac, close all in the top 4.

Roy M
03-17-2012, 08:48 PM

Bad news. We prefer the Adriatic League much more then the Israeli.

pohani komarac
03-17-2012, 09:35 PM
I guess this is expected since Euroleague changed format and there is no posibility Maccabi won't play Israeli league. Today Lorbek said if Maccbi drops out ABA board probably won't call any team outside our regin again. Personaly i don't mind one team like Maccabi in ABA league since it is great team with great traditin, but with all respect to teams like CZE this league shold serve as league wich imprves basketball in regin

Anway i guess format for next season should look like this?

Croatia nad Serbia 4 teams
Slovenia nad BiH 2 teams
MTZ from Maccedona and Buducnost from Montenegro

Roy M
03-17-2012, 10:04 PM
I guess this is expected since Euroleague changed format and there is no posibility Maccabi won't play Israeli league. Today Lorbek said if Maccbi drops out ABA board probably won't call any team outside our regin again. Personaly i don't mind one team like Maccabi in ABA league since it is great team with great traditin, but with all respect to teams like CZE this league shold serve as league wich imprves basketball in regin

Slovenia nad BiH 2 teams

Any way, I won't cancel at all the chance, that Maccabi will stay, deu to some rules against MTA in the IL League, which push MTA out.

Bosnian 23
03-19-2012, 01:25 AM
Good job from Siroki Brijeg in this year's Adriatic League. Barely missed out on the Final Four and have increased Bosnia's coefficient for next year. Now, it looks like we will get three teams next year (I predict they will be Bosna ASA<, Igokea, and Siroki Brijeg). As for thee Maccabi situation, I wish they would stay in our league, I like having them as an addition. But if they leave, we probably shouldn't call upon a team outside of our region again, as they will probably leave after a single year like some of the others...

Bosnian 23
03-19-2012, 02:00 AM

Slovenia nad BiH 2 teams

According to the ULEB coefficients, at the moment ever sicne the regular season has ended, here are the slate of teams playing from each country next season -

Bosnia: 3 teams
Croatia: 3 teams
Serbia: 2 teams
Slovenia: 2 teams

I think due to the fact Siroki played so well this season and they were our only club in the ABA League, we will get three teams next year. And Serbia will lose one team next season because of 2 out of 3 of their clubs playing poorly this year.... Slovenia will lose two teams because they had one team relegated, one fourth-to-last, and another second-to-last. Finally, Croatia gets the same amount of teams. I am puzzled as to how we are getting three teams next year, but I am definitely not questioning it. :D :) I also find it a bit weird that Serbia only gets two teams. Slovenian teams were terrible with the exception of Union Olimpija (who didn't even play that from what I expected; they finished sixth). Meh, it is what it is, right?

pohani komarac
03-19-2012, 02:52 AM
if i'm right, this season aba board changed rules for next season

croatia and serbia have 2 teams, slovenia and bih 1. one free invitation goes to countries with euroleague clubs (croatia, slovenia, serbia) and 2 invitations go to countries with better sum betwen croatia and serbia, and betwen slovenia and bih

translated it says bih can't have more then 2 teams in league and less then one, slovenia can't have more then 3, less then 2, serbia and croatia 4/3. also it means that this season only thing that was important for bih to finish above slovenia to get 1 spot, wich btw. costs 150k euros

so by that it should look like

croatia 2 + one free euroleague invitation + 1 invitation that costs 150K
serbia 2 + free euroleague invitation
slovenia 2 + free euroleague invitation
bih 1 + 1 invitation that costs 150k
buducnost invitation
mtz invitation
maccabi invitation

since maccabi wont play next season i guess 1 invitation will go to serbia as they finished better then slovenia, whille bosnia can't have more then 2 clubs

you have link on previus pages that can help you

Bosnian 23
03-19-2012, 02:56 AM
Alright thanks for the info. In that case, I am hoping we can get either Siroki in again, and maybe Igokea/Bosna...

Roy M
04-29-2012, 12:45 PM
As expected, Maccabi Vs, Cedevita in the final.

Cedvita won 68:56 against ex. champs, Partizan, an Ugly game.
Maccabi won easily 82:60 over Budocnost.

pohani komarac
04-29-2012, 01:17 PM
damn, cedevita partizan must been terible game. did't watch, it was to sunny for basketball on tv, but evreybody here also say that was ugly game betwen 2 bad teams

Roy M
04-29-2012, 02:07 PM
damn, cedevita partizan must been terible game. did't watch, it was to sunny for basketball on tv, but evreybody here also say that was ugly game betwen 2 bad teams

I give cradit to Miro Bilan for a nice game and Cedevita fans.
Allmost 500 made great noice in Nokia Arena.

pohani komarac
04-29-2012, 04:37 PM
i would give lot of credit to milan tedeschi, owner of cedevita. he paid 200 flight tickets to fans

pohani komarac
04-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Congrats to Maccabi and their great fans, they showed they are above level fo rest of competition!!!

As for Cedevita it was good expiriance and test where they are with best EL teams, and should point them how to select rooster for Euroleague. They need qite lot refreshments, good that they only have Draper, Bilan and Car with contracts.

Roy M
04-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Congrats to Maccabi and their great fans, they showed they are above level fo rest of competition!!!

As for Cedevita it was good expiriance and test where they are with best EL teams, and should point them how to select rooster for Euroleague. They need qite lot refreshments, good that they only have Draper, Bilan and Car with contracts.

I was impressed from Cedevita. They have good squad to the EL, but need expiriance. I hope that we will keep playing in the ABA next seasom instead of the disaster Israeli League.

pohani komarac
04-30-2012, 09:46 PM
Maybe as club they miss expiriance, but besides Bilan rest of team is veterans who have played EL or some good level of basketball for years. They sure don't wannt to be punch bag like Zagreb and Cibona last 2 years. They have much higher abitions and will invest even more money. If you ask me they play below level of invested money for this region.

[M-120]
05-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Maccabi Tel Aviv!!! :D

pohani komarac
05-03-2012, 03:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2htZRPWQle8

MTZ fans celebrates first Macedonian title

they will play ABA next season