6'2" Adrian Moore (11 yrs.old dunker)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6'2" Adrian Moore (11 yrs.old dunker)

watch Adrian show you how he does it....this is just a small piece of whats to come for this upcoming season.....REMEMBER HES ONLY A SEVENTH GRADER!

6'2 140 lbs. Guard/Forward 2016 Phenom Adrian Moore From Conway, Ar shows you what he has to offer in this ACTION PACKED highlight film

By Cameron SmithLadies and gentlemen, we need to preface the following video with this disclaimer: The man-child throwing down the thunder dunk you're about ...

Adrian Moore, who is just 11 years old, is becoming an web sensation with his unbelievable dunk in a recent game. Moore will be graduating high school in

Class of 2016

Adrian Moore Is More Than Basketball

Middle School Elite

class of 2016 is the #6 ranked player in the nation by MSE. This 6’2” W/F from Conway Arkansas plays along beside the #1 ranked player on everybody’s site, Khalea Turner for the LA. Prime Time Select.
    Adrian is an extremely athletic kid that can play anywhere on the floor but will probably end up as a two or three by the time he has finished growing. Adrian showed his athletic ability when he stole the ball and showed his Josh Smith like ability and dunked it on the other end. You can see that clip in the YouTube video.
    This Kid has tremendous up side and this was his first year playing on the circuit, due to the fact he’s also a gifted left handed Center Fielder and pitcher for the national champion baseball Dairy Queen Busters from Conway Arkansas.

Adrian is also dedicated in the classroom where he makes straight A’s while taking AP classes. Be prepared to see more of this Batman and Rodman duo as they set out to avenge a National Runner-up finish to the South Carolina Ravens.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 01-04-2011, 06:25 AM.

Just hope he doesn't ruin his knees at such a young age.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
      Just hope he doesn't ruin his knees at such a young age.
      He also needs to develop his post moves because he's going to play the Center position in High School, College and NBA.

Dwight Howard was only 5'8" when he was 15 yrs.old. He had a massive growth spurt when he turned 16 ( went from 5'8" to 6'3" to 6'9" in one year). Howard played the PG position in Middle High school.

It’s difficult to fathom that as a 15-year-old high schooler, Howard possessed none of these qualities. He was shorter than many of his peers and had only modest leaping ability. “Back when I was growing up, they said I had an old man’s game. Before I had the hops, I used to never dunk. I always used the glass.” But then he did something not even the comic book Superman can do. “I went from 5’8” to 6’3” to 6’9” in one year. I would go to church and people would say, ‘Yo, are you on stilts? ’Cause last Sunday, you wasn’t this tall!’ ” Right in the middle of that growth spurt, he broke his leg and was in a cast for six weeks, but responded to that injury more like the X-Men’s Wolverine than the Man of Steel. “It was crazy. After I broke my leg, when I was in the cast, I grew two inches, and when I got out of the cast, I was jumping out of the gym!” But even after that growth spurt, he wasn’t yet ready to embrace his newfound physical gifts and become a dominant big-man. “I actually played point guard and I wanted to be like Magic [Johnson], a 6-foot-10-inch point guard. Eleventh grade is really when I became a power forward and center. But even then, I was one of the secondary point guards on the team.
      Last edited by Lebron23; 01-05-2011, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Could be another Andre Drummond if he has growth spurts, which is very likely he will grow inches more. He is already a hit on youtube.
        Sacramento Kings
        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

He is Looking good

Wow... mad hops! Looking very good. How tall is Adrian going to get?
          Steve Jackson
          www.Division1Allstars.com

Comment

i have only one word : INSANE.

Comment

Promising guy

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information