PDA

View Full Version : 2 Tornados in my city

satria_muda
11-05-2010, 01:57 AM
my city,Cirebon is located between Jakarta and Bandung, yesterday without warning 2 tornados appeared from the sea side into the city's beachshore,

this's very unusual fenomena, fortunetly, there is no victim in this incident.

41KO4T-V7h4

B9HGskVhULg

its's fuckin amazing if you ask me guys..:p !!! Im only saw Tornado from USA news on tv or holywood movie before,

'and from reaction of the peoples (just standing,filmed it with cellphone, no moving or something), you'all know, we are very amateur and not prepared to this

CKR13
11-05-2010, 02:34 AM
It was like last year in November that a tornado also struck in Pekalongan.

Test
11-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Congratulations! I envy you, once in a lifetime opportunity.

kaiziken_pinas
11-05-2010, 01:02 PM
That would be a sight to behold, unless you're just a few meters away from it.

I'm much more concerned with the citizen's safety though. Hey satria, I heard there's a volcano going nuts there

satria_muda
11-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Congratulations! I envy you, once in a lifetime opportunity.

lol! but yeah thanks God none get hurt

That would be a sight to behold, unless you're just a few meters away from it.

I'm much more concerned with the citizen's safety though. Hey satria, I heard there's a volcano going nuts there

actually that vulcano just like that every year, that's why it named "Merapi" or Flaming, but indeed the bursts of hot dust more these recent days.

the number of casuality so high because, a shaman whom respected by local resident as guardian of the mountain said everything is fine no need to evacuate just like local goverment told them:( , he and the peoples whom belive him got burned by the hot dust from the vulcano.. but that shaman usually right though maybe yesterday is not his lucky day

mvblair
11-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Wow, dude!! That's pretty scary! I'm glad to hear that you're OK.

satria_muda
11-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Wow, dude!! That's pretty scary! I'm glad to hear that you're OK.

thanks, :)