Increasing the number of FLB followers... propose your plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing the number of FLB followers... propose your plan

As you all know, FLB's number of viewers reduced by big % since 2001 and this amount reached it's lowest during last year's future coverage.
    This thread is not created to attack any tv channel nor the federation. It is dedicated to a plan that must be created in order to increase number of watchers. A full plan in terms of media live coverage, style of coverage, time of games, type of games, dunk contests, 100 000$ shot ,,,,

I myself will state my opinion and look further to improve it with your help:

First of all, i consider LBC to create a new tv channel related to sports which can broadcast all basketball games.

- Some of the games must also be covered by LBCI as well so that basketball can reach everyone and not a very precise minority.

- More advertisements for the league and the teams. They must show how important the competition is.

- As you mentioned in another thread, we must have a decent live coverage (from score to statistics, better tables more infos ...)

- A analyse studio must take place once per week before an important game where followers are able to listen to basketball professionals opinion. Ghayath in addition to 1 other commentator must interview famous basketball players and coaches around the region and why not the world. We must introduce lebanese basketball to the world. Reportage for weekly games, best player, 5 top plays and why not a Weekly reportage for a historical basketball moment and player.

- We must have a 3 point shootout contest, dunk contest and a 2 all star games: the first one between lebanese national team and imports and the second one between 2 teams consisting each of 12 of the best players in the league merged with foreigners. It would be a nice game to watch.

-We should have tombolas and 100 000$ shots during some important games thing that will definitely increase the number of fans. Teams must have kermess outside the court ....

Along with diff ideas we could end up increasing number of viewers without even consuming a penny.
    Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

heavy one.

i mean i know what are you feeling and how much do we all want so bad to this happen but....

you're talking about a monster plan here..which i'm not sure who really wants to participate.
    having a sports channel for LBC is something very costy.and i'm not sure if they are interested since last year they didn't give more than 400 k (i guess) for the TV coverage.they can start a sport channel with a payable fee. something small to help everyone enjoy the games.(5-10 $) max a month.1 year charge should be minor the total of the 12 monthly fee.

about the games i agree with you since we can't watch every single game by details.for example a game in zahle at 7 pm is something impossible to watch unless you're living near to the place.

Advertisement always gives such an exposure to the game.here comes the role of big companies and big business mans in the country..pitty that we've lost a guy in the business who was in charge of the basketball previously.

Ok a cam over the field controlling all the plays would be good.and setting different cams from different angles are also important.turning the system to HD is a must.
    Statistics are always good since Ghayath is there

yes totally having studios before/between/after the game analizing the game it would be affordable.i mean they can deal with any ancient player or a coach and they are many.definitely the reports would sum up the games.

3 point shootout contest, dunk contest and a 2 all star games they all come under the ads section.it will help alot. a week of fun in the middle of a season would be interesting and will reveal the pressure from the players.also it's a great idea to have the fans in the stadium.

Honestly i do want all this but...i couldn't see it happening it's something made for professionalism and i think we're too small for that.

Comment

According to me,by social media like Facebook,Twitter and others we can announce any event of Lebanese National team or Lebanese Basketball Team FLB.There is no official group or page for "FLB" and account on Twitter.Our Lebanese basketball need upgrade in feild of Information Technology.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information