Qualification to EFC 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualification to EFC 2008

I think most of posters here like football too, so I made a new thread to discuss qualification games to EFC 2008.
    Tomorrow Italy will try to crash Liths, but hope dies last We was very unlucky this time, we have such teams like France, Italy, Ukraine, Scotland in our group but in every qualifications we make some surprises (draws against Italy, Spain, Germany in their own squad etc) so have some good games!
    One day the tides will turn
    One day the fields will burn
    One day the seas will churn
    The fury of our maker’s hand

Italy 1 - 1 Lithuania

Comment

Oh, you've got the easiest group by far, man. Only Italy, France, Ukraine, and that's all

Congrats for the draw. You didn't let the world champion get over you at home.

Poland - Finland: 1-3
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by sariss
        Poland - Finland: 1-3
        Suprise ? For me no ... New coach but poor Polish NT still this same!

Oh man so many guys play football in Poland, and nobody can collect 11 players this is sad

Comment

Yesterdays'(09 02) results:

Group A
          Poland 1-3 Finland
          Serbia 1-0 Azerbaijan

Group B
          Italy 1-1 Lithuania
          Scotland 6-0 Faroe Islands
          Georgia 0-3 France

Group C
          Malta 2-5 Bosnia-Herzegovina
          Hungary 1-4 Norway
          Moldova 0-1 Greece

Group D
          Czech Republic 2-1 Wales
          Slovakia 6-1 Cyprus
          Germany 1-0 Republic of Ireland

Group E
          England 5-0 Andorra
          Estonia 0-1 Israel

Group F
          Latvia 0-1 Sweden
          Spain 4-0 Liechtenstein
          Northern Ireland 0-3 Iceland

Group G
          Belarus 2-2 Albania
          Luxembourg 0-1 Netherlands
          Romania 2-2 Bulgaria

Comment

Lithuanian goal against Italy

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The Gerard goal against Andora was awesome. Will try to find a link.

"...uh, is there anyone, like, cool in here?"

Comment

Lithuania has ended any hopes of getting into Euro-2008 after losing at home to the Scotts ...

Actually, the whole game was boring as hell - two very average teams kicking each other's legs "with a lot of fighting spirit" ... (which our commentators adored, of course) ... This could bore you to death.

At least the Lithuanian goal (by Miceika) was something in the vein of real BRASILEIRO - probaly the biggest achievement of this qualification campaign by Lithuania...
                Last edited by Marius123; 09-06-2006, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
                  Suprise ? For me no ... New coach but poor Polish NT still this same!

Oh man so many guys play football in Poland, and nobody can collect 11 players this is sad
                  Hey philip,Klasnic is once of my favorite players,he is amazing and nice haircut with nice colours in the hair,hehehe cool guy
                  Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
                  16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
                  Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
                  8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

Here you can find superb goal by Lithuania:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKTa4tvIME

Pitty, but that didn't helped us I really can't understand referee. In the secon half there was 3 goals, 2 yellow cards and 4 substitutions.... and he gave only 2 mins extra time and after 1.5 he whistled that the game is over That would be nothing really special, but after that goal which was posted above, Lithuania took the game under control and started to give all their hearts to score the equaliser goal

Comment

N. Ireland - Spain: 3-2

I guess the Spanish footballers spend the last week celebrating the bball team's gold medal. Congrats to Irelanders, though we haven't got one. it's a great result.

btw, Germany scored 13 goals againts San Marino . The biggest difference I've ever heard at this level.
                      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Slovenia was bashed by Bulgaria 3-0... it's a good result considering our cocah is one of the most pesimistic coaches I have ever seen. Well, to be honest I stopped caring about football when Katanec left Slovenia. The people want Branko Oblak's head, considering the comments in the media.. he was once one of the best footballers in Byren Munchen, but now he is just an asshole.

Comment

Guys,does anybody know any site where I can download classic football matches?Or at least I am desperate to find a recent classical match: Croatia VS England for the Euro 2008 qualifiers!

Comment

After Scotland losing to Ukraine the England game cheered me up and in particular the goal when the Goalkeaper let the ball roll under his foot.
                            I don't know where u can get that game but if you want a laugh you can see that goal on Meta Cafe.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius123
                              Lithuania has ended any hopes of getting into Euro-2008 after losing at home to the Scotts ...

Actually, the whole game was boring as hell - two very average teams kicking each other's legs "with a lot of fighting spirit" ... (which our commentators adored, of course) ... This could bore you to death.

At least the Lithuanian goal (by Miceika) was something in the vein of real BRASILEIRO - probaly the biggest achievement of this qualification campaign by Lithuania...
                              Yeah, you are only saying that because we beat you

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information