Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: china team, Sinoball, others in China need your help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: china team, Sinoball, others in China need your help!!

Okay guys kind of off topic form basketball. but i know these guys are famous

i know in the itnernet they are famous here in america!!

what university do these kids go to in china! they are hilarious!!

New stuff from these guys! to support world cup. they aren't just sitting anymore, but lots of funny moves. Enjoy!
    "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

LMAO this question came up from a convo we had last nite lol.
    Man those guys are so funny.

Comment

hahahahaha this guys are very funny indeed! They got wayyy to much free time. Also funny the other guy on the computer like nothing is going on..

Here is another one:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      2008... Beijing, China
      2010... Vancouver, Canada
      2012... London, United Kingdom
      2014... Shoci, Russian Federation
      2016... Madrid, Chicago, Tokyo???

Comment

I believe they are from an art school in Guangzhou. Why, do you wanna meet up with them and let them sign your jerseys
        aim low, score high

Comment

i may just do that sino ball. i was in shenzen about 4, 5 yrs ago pretty close enough to guangzhou
          "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Sorry ,i just see...i think they from Guangdong Industrial university...This is a
            Famous basket university of china...
            Go~Air YI,Aaia is not enough space for you!~
            ]

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information