X upsets USA???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X upsets USA???

So guys, what do you think, is it possible to win vs USA in this WC 2010? if it is, which team do you think has more chances do to that?
    Would like to hear your opinion!!

Originally posted by Paranoia View Post
    So guys, what do you think, is it possible to win vs USA in this WC 2010? if it is, which team do you think has more chances do to that?
    Would like to hear your opinion!!
    Turkey. They have a strong front line and good chemistry this year + homecourt advantage.

Comment

their way is open till the final game..
      maybe serbia or turkey can win usa in the final.. yeah, it's sooo hard..
      i don't see another team good enough to beat them.. imo..

p.s. maybe i must add spain there too. but not with high percentage..

Comment

argentina, brazil, serbia, spain, turkey.
        and if usa advansed arg/bra in 1/4, we will see how serbia beating usa in the final

Comment

anyone, and I hope that will happen
          2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2011 Prediction!
          2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction!
          MVP in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction! # Correct W-L: re5pectas (59)
          All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
          All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
          2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

Argentina only! Against Russia and Lithuania/Brazil, USA must win by +20. Argentina leaded by Scola would be a real trouble for USA if they meet each other in the semis. Once in the final, I can't see USA losing the game against any team, besides Spain.
            https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Comment

Argentina have no bench so answer is no. They are one man team and that does not work against USA team
              UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luíz for 3 View Post
                Argentina only! Against Russia and Lithuania/Brazil, USA must win by +20. Argentina leaded by Scola would be a real trouble for USA if they meet each other in the semis. Once in the final, I can't see USA losing the game against any team, besides Spain.
                Argentina is not the same team as in previous years. They would have a hard time staying within 10 with USA's speed and athleticism.

That said, I do see a USA-Argentina semifinal.

Comment

Well, I dont think Argentina will make it to the semifinals, liths will beat them, im quite sure
                  Lithuania vs usa... things happen

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, Spain if they get to USA...

Also South American NT's could be dangerous to USA as well, but I don't think that they have enough to win.

Lithuania and Greece will be humiliated if they face USA.

Serbia and Turkey have an outside shot, but hardly.

The rest of teams, I wouldn't even considered.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9k7o...eature=related

Comment

One game at a time, fellas! Russian size and athleticism would be a good challenge. New Zealand shooting and team play would also be a challenge.

Team USA had a very weak group, and their weaknesses are quite apparent. They played only two winning teams, and struggled to a two-point victory against one of them. They are hardly invincible this year. If a team can survive the guard pressure, they will be a severe threat, and many teams can do that.

New Zealand, for example, does not rely on that "around the arc" passing game that USA feasts upon.

Argentina also plays with quality guards who are not intimidated by USA's over-pressure.

Lithuania also has the athletes to run and jump with USA.

It will be very tough for USA to advance to finals.

Comment

Lithuania, Brazil, Argentina, and whoever comes from the other bracket all have a legit shot at beating the USA.

I can't see Angola, New Zealand, or Russia managing it though, I see them running through those teams to the semifinal.
                        Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

When I first saw the thread title I was like hell yeah! Everyone hates Coach K!

It won't be an upset if the US loses. In fact, it will be incredibly embarrassing for the ROW if the US wins. We will have to consider whether it is worth reassembling the full team for London or if we should just send the NJ Nets instead.
                          Originally posted by Fedfan
                          Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                          Originally posted by GuTO
                          refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Russia!

And after this Blatt will be the new coach of USA

Comment

not gonna happen.
                              PERIOD

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information