This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague Signings and Rumours

I thought i created a thread about signings and rumours since the old one is lost. One of the most interesting threads imo. If someone is able to recover the old one, this one can be replaced.
    sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

And since i created the thread i gonna place the first post. I live in berlin and i just saw dejan koturovic coming out of an alba berlin labeled car. Anyone heard anything about him moving to alba? I had lost track of him since he signed for the suns some years ago...
    sigpic

The basketball shop.

Comment

Yey, my favourite topic has been reopened.

Ok, I'll post first romour...

Goran Dragič (192cm, 19y.o., PG), currently one of the best young point guards in Europe got offers from Real Madrid, Barcelona, TAU (His manager Filipovič said that he has 8 offers from big clubs) and other giants, he also got an offer from Union Olimpija, but his club Slovan wants 1mio€ buyout fee.

Comment

Originally posted by qiangdade
        I live in berlin and i just saw dejan koturovic coming out of an alba berlin labeled car. Anyone heard anything about him moving to alba?
        No! He he visit only some friend's and some players (Jovo, Canak, Mamic?). This is the good old "we are one familiy" tradition in Berlin. Many former players visit Berlin one time in the year (especially european players).

And Berlin is always one travels worth

Comment

Originally posted by german
          No! He he visit only some friend's and some players (Jovo, Canak, Mamic?). This is the good old "we are one familiy" tradition in Berlin. Many former players visit Berlin one time in the year (especially european players).

And Berlin is always one travels worth
          ah, ok. didn't know they knew each other. It is only logical to supose that though since he came out of an alba car. Berlin is the greatest. Do u live in Berlin?
          sigpic

The basketball shop.

Comment

Originally posted by qiangdade
            If someone is able to recover the old one, this one can be replaced.
            I don't think there would be a need for that. The old thread was for the 2005-2006 season and was due to close in a couple of weeks' time (when the last pre-play-off transfers are made). So this thread can be the equivalent thread for the 2006-2007 season. Let's hope it reaches the size (and information) of the old thread, which was the longest thread in IBN's history.

As for Rumours. Out of nowhere there are rumors that the relationship between Messina and Papaloukas are not that great and that Real wants to take advantage of that and has already prepared a contract for the latter.

And a present-season transfer: Ch. Harissis of Olympiakos will sign this week a contract with Siena, just for the Italian ply-offs.
            The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Some rumors say that David Bluthenthal is on his way back to Maccabi.
              Also Yotam Halperin, If he won't be selected in the NBA Draft or will want to stay in europe, is going to Mccabi.

Some more rumors say that Nikola Vujcic won't continue in Maccabi (he's going to the Bulls or the Kings in the NBA) and some names came up such as : Lazaros Papadopoulos, Darjus Lavrinovic (or his brother), Robertas Javtokas, or David Andersen.

Comment

man you're rushing it.
                beside bluth there is no actual news about what you've sad. halperin has a contract with maccabi for next season it is well known - basiclly he doesn't want to comeback but i think it's mostly because of the coach so if the coach will change (highly likely due to gershon intentions) he will at least consider it.
                burstein and vujcic both has some offers but atm nothing is concreate.
                as for vujcic replacements - those are just names of the same caliber that were being mentioned without even considering their contract situation and salary they are going to demend - as said before far from being concreate.

Comment

There are some romours that Neven Spahija, David Blatt, Sharon Druker are the main candidats for Maccabi's coach job.

Comment

well... so far nothing that wouldn't come out of Kosarka.hr, B92, 24sec, eurobasket... and simmilar sites, nothing but speculations I'd say, and the season still hasn't ended so I doubt any of those is actually already discussing the possibilities with his manager, let alone manager discussing with clubs...

Some more rumors say that Nikola Vujcic won't continue in Maccabi (he's going to the Bulls or the Kings in the NBA) and some names came up such as : Lazaros Papadopoulos, Darjus Lavrinovic (or his brother), Robertas Javtokas, or David Andersen.
                    practically everyone taller than 208 cm that can walk and chew a gum at the same time, all that is left from centers in europe... I wish with all my heart they'll stay in europe...
                    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by elaj
                      There are some romours that Neven Spahija, David Blatt, Sharon Druker are the main candidats for Maccabi's coach job.

And Katsikaris from Dynamo St.Petersburg.

Comment

Jonas Jerebko, G, 204 cm, 19 yrs, of the Swedish second division team Borås/Marbo has turned down his college offers and instead signed with an agent. Real Madrid has, according to Aftonbladet, offered him a four year contract but sources says that both Barcelona and Benetton Treviso have made enquiries and Jonas is still weighting options from Liga teams Plannja and Sundsvall.

Jonas hesitation could be due to Rudy Mbemba(Gran Canaria) and Jonathan Robinsons (Malaga)experiences with Spanish teams as well as Olivie Illunga (Benneton Treviso)who struggled to find court time.
                        Unicajism (or Unicajian Performance Fluctuation Syndrome: UPFS) in all its glory

Comment

Domen Lorbek signed with Union Olimpija (contract details not known). You've heard it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by Proph·et
                            Domen Lorbek signed with Union Olimpija (contract details not known). You've heard it here first.
                            Nice
                            "Rudy Gay is a pretty good young player and yet he might be the only BB player that people feel very uncomfortable wearing his jersey."

Comment

Back again, let's post some of the rumours here in Spain:
                              -TAU: Kaya Peker (Efes); and Vujcic if Scola goes overseas this summer and Nikola not. Teletovic signed (if he don't go to the NBA)
                              -Winterthur FC Barcelona: Mario Kasun (Magic), and Navarro to Wizards
                              -Real Madrid: Papaloukas (yes, this is a rumour)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information