X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group B, Day 6, USA vs Tunisia

Probably a blowout...

Good luck to Tunisians!
    They have a chance to try and show their best to the world, and they shouldn't concentrate much on the result.
    "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

For the USA, try to win, but far more importantly don't get hurt. Nothing to play for here but pride and practice.
    Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

I hope Tun plays a lot of Zone, for our sakes.

Other than that just hoping for a good, healthy game...full of highlights.
      "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Fran Fraschilla is also a Slimane fan!
        Originally posted by Fedfan
        Most ppl get childish when they lose.
        Originally posted by GuTO
        refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

US just playing crappy. Relying on Durant to do the work.

I from Wisconsin!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

great game from USA!

Comment

I knew that Tunisia is not so bad team as everybody can think but losing by only 6 to USA at the half time is something historical for them !

Comment

This Fran Franschilla makes Greeks seem like cowards. In regards to them losing today's game against Russia.

Comment

maybe it is better for the USA if we lose today...

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                    maybe it is better for the USA if we lose today...
                    I don't think the US cares who they play. Thye haven't played great but nobody in this tournament has been impressive from the start. They're still the best team out here IMO

Comment

The game was kind of boring, I was actually dozing off here and there. I am glad the bench took most of the minutes since it will take a couple of days to recooperate for the starters.

I thought Tunisia looked nice and I realize that some of the players are fasting so they should be respected.

BTW I wonder why in the world a nation like Turkey would allow to host this tourney during Ramadan? Could they not plan it so the tourney ends before Ramandan?
                      "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information